This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

K & S Weddings and Events Santorini is a wedding planning and design company based on the beautiful island of Santorini, Greece. This dedicated team of creative professionals is passionate about what they do. They specialize in bespoke weddings and promise to work closely with each couple to make their dream wedding a reality.

The team at K & S Weddings and Events Santorini offers a range of packages that can be customized to meet the needs of each client. They provide an initial in-depth consultation to understand each couple's wedding vision. They offer a full planning and day-of coordination service. The day-of-service is perfect for couples needing someone to oversee the wedding celebration and ensure everything runs smoothly. The full planning services are aimed at clients who prefer to be guided through each step of the process. The team will help with budget analysis, to-do lists, guest management, vendor referrals, and more. They will also manage the wedding on the day to ensure that each couple enjoys a seamless occasion.

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

K&S Weddings is a highly recommended wedding planning service in Santorini. Reviewers express deep gratitude for the exceptional work done by Smaragda and Katerina in planning and executing their dream weddings. The duo's professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail are highly praised, along with their ability to translate the couple's vision into reality. Reviewers also appreciate the seamless management of logistics and stress-free experience provided by K&S Weddings. Overall, K&S Weddings is commended for creating beautiful, memorable, and stress-free weddings in Santorini.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Ruth
Ruth A. Sent on 10/25/2023

Heartfelt Thanks to K&S Weddings - Smaragda and Katarina

Dear Smaragda and Katarina,

On behalf of our parents, Christina and Emmanuel, we wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for the extraordinary work you did in planning and executing their dream wedding in Santorini. Your dedication, expertise, and unwavering support made their special day truly magical, and we couldn't be more thankful.

From the initial stages of planning to the very last detail on the big day, you both exhibited an exceptional level of professionalism and creativity. Your deep understanding of Santorini's unique charm and your ability to translate our parents' vision into reality was nothing short of remarkable. Every aspect of the wedding, from the stunning venue selection to the exquisite floral arrangements and the impeccable coordination, was flawlessly executed.

Your warmth and patience, along with your attention to detail, made our parents feel incredibly confident in your capable hands. Even when challenges arose, you handled them with grace and composure, ensuring that their day went off without a hitch. Your ability to anticipate their needs and preferences truly made the experience stress-free and enjoyable.

We also appreciate the way you seamlessly managed the logistics and ensured that everything ran smoothly.

Our parents' wedding day was a dream come true, thanks to your dedication and passion. Your work at K&S Weddings is nothing short of exceptional, and we would highly recommend your services to anyone looking to create a beautiful, memorable, and stress-free wedding in Santorini.

Once again, thank you for your outstanding work, and for making Christina and Emmanuel's wedding day a truly magical experience and we are forever grateful for that.

With heartfelt thanks and warm regards,

Ruth A
M
Meagan Y. Sent on 09/24/2023

The absolute BEST

When we made the decision to get married in Santorini, we knew our day would probably not look like the "typical" wedding day. There were things we knew we wanted and things we knew we didn't need as we were having a reception back home upon our return. I thought I could do it all on my own, but when I found Smaragda and Katerina.... you could say I was in a panic. Safe to say, I don't know what I would have done without them. They are thorough, responsive, and unbelievably accommodating. No idea was too crazy, and like magic, they made it happen. I could not recommend them enough and am extremely grateful to have found them.
C
Craig L. Sent on 09/19/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic day and amazing organisation

We decided to renew our wedding vows in santorini and quite honestly did not know where to begin. We then found and contacted KS Weddings and spoke with Smaragda and Katerina and I can honestly say they have been a godsend for us and made the whole process and planning of our day so much easier and provided with a beautiful ceremony and reception and memories that will stay with us and our family and guest forever. The ladies are fantastic and we cannot thank them enough and I would recommend that anyone wanting a wedding planned then they should speak to KS. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts Smaragda and Katerina.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Team

Katerina
Katerina
Co-founder/ Wedding and Event planner

I studied English Language and Literature but my passion for design helped me find my way to the wedding planning industry.
I know how important organization is when it comes to planning an event and I give great emphasis to details.
I’m a perfectionist and totally committed to my clients’ happiness.
Authentic people with a genuine aura are my favorite.
I believe kindness can change the world.
I love fairy lights … a lot!
I believe in the power of flowers and candlelit dinners.

Smaragda
Smaragda
Co-founder/ Wedding and Event planner

I first arrived in Santorini back in 2006, and I immediately fell in love with this unique island.

The volcanic landscape, the breathtaking caldera view with the blue domes, and the small white houses perched on the cliff overwhelmed my senses.

I worked as a travel agent for almost 15 years on the island and I have planned numerous weddings and events.

I am a creative, resourceful and dedicated wedding planner and I love to work with couples on their special day from start to finish.

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours