Santorini My Wedding

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Santorini My Wedding is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Santorini, Greece. This wedding and event planning company specializes in creating stylish weddings in Santorini on behalf of couples who want to exchange their vows on this beautiful island. Santorini My Wedding consists of an imaginative and organized team that will put their heart and soul into planning your special day.

Santorini My Wedding offers a wide range of event design and planning services. This team offers full event design and coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. In addition to full event planning, Santorini My Wedding offers their services for partial planning and day-of coordination services as well. Santorini My Wedding will walk you through every step of the planning process and establish timelines to help make sure your big day runs smoothly.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mariam O. Married on 10/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection a from a to z

Simply the best !!! PERFECTION from A to Z. Katerina's services delivered in every single aspect. Katerina made all our dreams come true and we had the most amazing day! She helped us through every step of planning and we were amazed how quickly she responded to all our questions and addressed all of our concerns. She worked with me when we had to delay our ceremony due to COVID! She was with us every step of the way, throughout the Covid pandemic; planning, cancelling and rearranging without any problems and always with a positive outlook.
    she was understanding, Knowledgeable, kind and friendly. She provided a list of all her vendors, packages and prices so from the very beginning everything was very transparent and easy to manage !
    On the day of the ceremony she was there taking care of the decorations, music, flowers, etc. it exceeded my expectations !! It was perfect !! I would 100% recommend SantoriniMyWedding if you're planning to get married in Santorini!
    Diana R. Married on 09/28/2022

Outstanding service

Katerina and her team has gone beyond the basic standards of the wedding of what we’re supposed to get. Katerina was very approachable and easy to talk to when it comes to our wedding requests. She was very hands on with everything, from the ceremony to the reception and until we finished the whole event. I also want to give 5 star or more to the make up artist and hairstylist as they were very friendly. They have also done an very good job. Dana villas team was also very accomodating. To summed it up, everyone on Katerina’s team has provided us an exceptional service.
    Harshil V. Married on 07/24/2022

Best night of our life!

SantoriniProposal made my life so much easy and made my vision come to life. They organised everything for me, so that when I had arrived at the venue, it was just perfect and just as I had imagined it to be.

A special shoutout to Katerina for organising everything and making my life seem so easy. Her communication throughout the past 6 months was always on point and she kept me up to date with everything that was happening up until the proposal day. She saw my vision and excuted it. Me and my partner are forever grateful to SantoriniProposal as it is a memory we will never forget in our lives.

Also, a special shoutout to John who captured one of the best moments of our lives and gave us the best photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime.

I would highly recommend SantoriniProposal to anyone wanting to follow the same proposal journey as me. They are friendly, very organised & expectional in the work they do.

They have made mine & my partners dream come true and I can't thank them enough for this!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Karyna & Glen
100 photos · 10/10/2019

Santorini Wedding DJ Santorini Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

You will be 100% satisfied from the Services of Santorini My Wedding. We totally recommend for your Wedding Planning !

I Do Films Global I Do Films Global Wedding Videographers

Katerina and Giannis will try to find a way to make your dream come true. Happy and positive as persons and really in love with their job. It is always a pleasure to work together

Santorini Santorini, Santorini Athens, GR, GR 0000Z
0030-6906219309

all time
Location of (Santorini My Wedding)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding