Santorini My Wedding

Athens, GR View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Santorini My Wedding is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Santorini, Greece. This wedding and event planning company specializes in creating stylish weddings in Santorini on behalf of couples who want to exchange their vows on this beautiful island. Santorini My Wedding consists of an imaginative and organized team that will put their heart and soul into planning your special day.

Santorini My Wedding offers a wide range of event design and planning services. This team offers full event design and coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. In addition to full event planning, Santorini My Wedding offers their services for partial planning and day-of coordination services as well. Santorini My Wedding will walk you through every step of the planning process and establish timelines to help make sure your big day runs smoothly.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Yakir
    Yakir S. Married on 08/15/2021

Professional planner and extraordinary execution

Katherina has done well. from the initial conversations that we had into the execution part on our special day. it was once in a lifetime night, the flowers, the set-up, the saxophonist, everything was perfect. the venue was EL VIENTO.

Katherina also filmed us with my iPhone, and she was so happy for us.

the thing I would improve is the photographer she worked with, we felt that although his cuteness, he wasn't as good as he was supposed to be (not focused photos, and too much positioning and not just capturing when needed).

besides that, our night was so lovely and something that we would never forget for sure.

Thanks for everything Katherina, we really appreciate that.
    Trisha Married on 07/20/2021

The photographer and his team were excellent

@SantoriniMyweddinhg captured the moment my daughter’s boyfriend proposed marriage. They even mixed in with the tourists so she would not be suspicious and it was a complete surprise for her. This team did an amazing job!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 06/09/2021

Katerina made our dream come true, even during COVID!

What can I say, this woman is super woman. My angel. She guided us through all of it, through all of the changes and amendments, I don’t know how she does it. This woman made our day happen and stayed so strong for us and was on the end of a WhatsApp message whatever time of the day. So many planners had so many hidden costs or only allow you to have vendors that they want to operate with but Katerina gave us the freedom to have whoever and whatever we wanted and allowed us to tailor our own wedding opposed to having a package. She even went to the venue early and put up all our decorations that we had brought with us. We both felt emotional saying goodbye to her as she’s been a huge part of our lives over the past couple of years, we cannot thank her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Karyna & Glen
    100 photos · 10/10/2019

Santorini Wedding DJ Santorini Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

You will be 100% satisfied from the Services of Santorini My Wedding. We totally recommend for your Wedding Planning !

I Do Films Global I Do Films Global Wedding Videographers

Katerina and Giannis will try to find a way to make your dream come true. Happy and positive as persons and really in love with their job. It is always a pleasure to work together

Santorini Santorini, Santorini Athens, GR, GR 0000Z
0030-6906219309

all time
Location of (Santorini My Wedding)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding