Perissa, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About I Do Films Global

We are a Award Winning Destination Wedding Cinematography company that captures your special day the way it happens.
Me and my assistants we are focused to create some unique moments based on directed moments but we are highly believe that the true moments are the ones that will makes your emotions to blow away.
From the very first wedding that i filmed i understand that this was what i was made to do.

Together we can create a really unique film that will cover your love for each other because wedding are about sharing officially your love with your beloved ones,

We keep your memories alive!!!

Follow I Do Films Global on

I Do Films Global 6
I Do Films Global 7

Chloe Kopel · Married on 07/26/2019

The best of the best!

I got married on the 26th July 2019 & booked Vasilis from I Do Global as my videographer. From the very start he was always super helpful, quick to respond to emails and extremely patient, he even very kindly helped me with unrelated queries as I was planning the wedding by myself.

On the day he was so funny, kind and a generally really lovely person to be around. I have just received my videos and I am over the moon with how they turned out, both myself & my husband are a bit awkward in front of the camera but he captured it all beautifully. If you are looking for a videographer I could not recommend him highly enough! A huge thank you to Vasilis for his time & dedication, wishing you every success for the future! :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Deborha

Deborha Magliocca · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding day 29.06.2019

Vasilis is a person who loves his work and does it with great passion and dedication. He produced a video of our exceptional marriage, he knew how to enclose the most salient moments making us excite and relive the most beautiful day of our life

Sent on 07/19/2019
    I Do Films Global 8
  • Alexia

Alexia Stevens · Married on 06/29/2019

Magical wedding videographers!

Extremely professional company, they went over and above my high expectations. Our video looks so romantic, they gave us great direction throughout the day/night. They were so kind, helpful and lovely to work with over all. We booked them from New Zealand so I had to put my trust in them and it paid off! Worth every penny! We are so glad to have a video because the day goes so fast and there are little sweet moment you forget about or miss on the day and the videographer brought everything back to life, we get to re-live our wedding day all over again. Pure Magic!!!! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    I Do Films Global 9

I Do Films Global FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Santorini My Wedding
    Santorini My Wedding Wedding Planners

Our team feels very happy that we have partners like Vasilis from I Do Films. He is very creative and imaginative person, always looking for the perfection on each event creating pieces of art not only videos. Videography is his passion and you will easily understand if you watch his videos. We recommend him for the best and most emotional capture of your unique moments of your big day.

• Ventouris Photography
    Ventouris Photography Wedding Photographers

Vasilis is a very gentle and polite professional and it is always fun working with him. Always does his best and the extra mile to move his creativity furhter. He means what he promises and he works hard!

• Perissa Thira See on map