Santorini My Wedding Reviews

35 Reviews for Santorini My Wedding

35 Santorini My Wedding Reviews

Donelle Grammenos · Married on 10/10/2018

Our perfect day!!!!

From the first email to the very end katerina was so helpful throughout the whole process she made me feel so comfortable and handled everything perfectly any request I had she made happen.. all the way from the other side of the world I can’t thank you enough katerina for making our day so amazing!!!!

Santorini My Wedding 1
  • Cheri

Cheri Knock · Married on 09/27/2018

Excellent Wedding Planner

Through thorough research, it proved to be the best decision. Katerina went above & beyond our expectations. Very important as we never met. 100% recommend them. Thank you!

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2018

Simply amazing, Katerina was just superb, everything was carefully planned and taken care of, she didn’t leave anything to chance. Super professional, kind and willing to go the extra mile. She has great taste also in choosing the suppliers and staff working with her, a 5-star service, Definitely recommended if you are looking for the perfect wedding.

• I

Irina · Married on 09/09/2018

From the minute we reached out to Katerina we received nothing but the best service. She is so passionate about her job and thanks to her our dream wedding came true.
    Katerina and her husband took care of every small detail and most importantly when something unsuspected came out they took care of it in the most professional and kind way. If you feel stressed about anything just call her and she will calm you down within seconds.
    All our guests loved her and there is nothing more a bride and a groom could wish for.
    Thank you once again for making our special day perfect :)

Renee · Married on 09/09/2018

Katerina and her team are absolutely amazing! My husband and I just came back from our wedding in Santorini and it was perfect. We are from Canada and found Santorini My Wedding with WeddingWire and are so happy we did! Katerina was very quick to respond and kept us updated throughout the entire process including a reminder about the paperwork 3 months before our wedding date. We met her and her assistant Natasha upon our arrival in Santorini and they took care of everything including picking out my beautiful bouquet, decorating our venue and organizing all of the paperwork. She even waited at city hall as soon as they opened so that when we arrived, we'd be the next ones in line!! If you are looking to get married in Santorini, I would recommend Katerina and her team in a heartbeat!! You won't be disappointed :)

nicola · Married on 08/22/2018

I was extremely hesitant choosing to do my wedding half way around the world from Australia to Greece. But, with Santorini my wedding and especially Katerina attention to detail and instant replies (regardless of the day, time difference) she made it so easy! They catered to my every needs, went over and beyond.. and it didn’t just stop at the wedding. I sent over photos of my expectations and they delivered +++ more. She gave me options with prices, and also advised me what to avoid to save costs. Which I now realise was complete honesty. I had spoken to another bride who got married in Santorini and her costs were extremely high(a bit of a rip off) for roughly the same time things I had at mine.. but Katerina was spot on, and helped me stay to my budget still making it a completely 5 star event. Even having 60+ guests from Australia, they were amazed and loved every bit.
    But they didn’t just stop at the wedding.. before the wedding helping us get around, and after the wedding making sure we enjoyed it and returning all our guests belonging which were left at the venue!
    I can not recommend Santorini my wedding enough!!!!
    They are honestly humble, professional people who are extremely easy to speak to and get the right opinions.
    YES YES YES from me

Santorini My Wedding 2
    Santorini My Wedding 3
    Santorini My Wedding 4
    Santorini My Wedding 5
    Santorini My Wedding 6
  • F

Farida · Married on 08/18/2018

We really appreciate Katerina’s and Natasha’s work. They’ve helped us a lot with everything.
    We had a huge change of concept but they’ve managed to coordinate everything.
    We totally would recommend them as the best support. Thank you!
    Farida & Konrad

Kalison · Married on 08/08/2018

We cannot express enough just how amazing this company was. From the moment we asked for information to now, after our wedding, Katerina has given us above and beyond the service and attention we had hoped for in a wedding planner. She ensured every little detail was thought out and taken care of, all the while doing so at an extremely reasonable price and ever-so kindly. We genuinely could not have had a better experience or wedding. Thank you so very much santorinimywedding!!!!! We love you!!!

Santorini My Wedding 7
    Santorini My Wedding 8
    Santorini My Wedding 9
    Santorini My Wedding 10

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2018

Katerina made planning our wedding so stress free. I can honestly say I really don't know what Brides stress about if they hire an organized, competent wedding planner. SantoriniMyWedding were worth every penny and extremely useful when organizing all of the legal documents, especially as my husband and I are Americans who were getting married in Greece. She always responded to emails within 48 hours and gave us plenty of options and advice; both my husband and I trusted her judgment. She even phoned me one morning the week before the wedding at 12am to discuss final decisions on the flowers! Katerina designed the most stylish bouquet and boutonniere using peonies, orchids, eucalyptus and roses. On the wedding day, Katerina met us at our hotel, and she stayed with us for the entire day. She arrived promptly at our hotel in the afternoon to help me get ready. She helped me fashion my hair, finish my makeup and she carried my bag and flowers to the minibus. She drove us to the church, where her assistant, wedding officiator, traditional Greek musicians and the photographer were all waiting for us. As soon as we stepped off of the minibus, the musicians began to play- it was so perfectly timed! We were married at Profitis Ilias in Imerovigli and the location was absolutely stunning. My husband and I will never forget the brilliant job of Katerina. Katerina is attentive, perceptive, helpful, incredibly friendly, reassuring, and excellent at her job. We would highly recommend her services to everyone interested in getting married in Santorini. My husband and I would both like a sincere thank you for everything you have done for us, and literally had the best time of our lives. Our wedding would not have been possible without Katerina and her team. They are very dedicated and host-minded, and very detail-oriented. Katerina and her team at SantoriniMyWedding do their job with a lot of love. Thank you Katerina and staff for helping to ensure that we had a day to remember.

Dhara · Married on 05/01/2018

My fiance and I are extremely happy with Santorini My Wedding! The proposal was planned for the first week of May and it turned out perfectly! Katerina was always there, easy to communicate with and the decorations were absolutely gorgeous! Very creative, beautiful and complimented the atmosphere very well at the winery. Santorini My Wedding pays importance to detail and perfection - we highly recommend them for couples! Thank you so much!!

Aikaterina · Married on 04/09/2018

Some days ago I and Tom (my husband now!!) lived amazing moments in Santorini. We had our dream wedding and a breathtaking elopoment all around Santorini and Ios island. Santorini My Wedding is the best team, quick answers, very detailed suggestions, value for money, professionals and VERY friendly. We had no guests with us but this team was a truly family for us!! Thank you Katerina, Natasha, Gianni, Maria for everything you have done for us, LOVE you all. We both highly recommend them ☆

Anditore · Married on 03/19/2018

I rarely write reviews but I had to write one for Santorini My Wedding because of their stunning service. If you have seen their service package, you would know they have pretty much everything you would need (or at least all I can asked for). Katerina, the representative whom I dealt with, was extremely helpful. Not only would she try her best to accommodate my changes and requests, she would also send friendly reminders of what she still awaits from you and this is very caring (because planning a wedding/proposal can be very hectic). I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs help planning a wedding/proposal in Santorini!

Lina · Married on 09/27/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Santorini my Weddings. Katerina is a great wedding planner, she answered all our questions super fast, choose great vendors for us, and overall made that day even better than what we could ever imagine. We had no problems at all even taking into account that neither English or greek is our first language. Would recommend it 100%.

Santorini My Wedding 11
    Santorini My Wedding 12
    Santorini My Wedding 13
    Santorini My Wedding 14

Dalia · Married on 09/25/2017

My fiancee and I decided in June that we wanted to get married in Greece, just the two of us, in September. I did a lot of research on different packages and planners until I found Santorini My Wedding. From the moment I got the first response to my inquiry it just felt right and I knew we had found the right planner. Katerina and Giannis were incredibly attentive and responsive. I am from Canada and worked with them through email and they always responded within the same day and were very helpful in answering my questions and never made me feel like I was asking too much. They provided vendor options, booked vendors, visited the venue we had selected and worked with our hotel to make arrangements. They customized a package for us that ended up being cheaper than most others I had found in Santorini. When we arrived in Greece they met us at our hotel to review the details a couple of days before the wedding. They were very enthusiastic and shared our excitement. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly. They set up a beautiful archway and carpet for the ceremony and I got so many compliments on my bouquet (which they had chosen). The hair and makeup arrived right on time, the celebrant was great and Giannis went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and special on the day. We loved every moment and are so grateful that we found them and decided to use their services. Our day was so magical!

Santorini My Wedding 15
    Santorini My Wedding 16
    Santorini My Wedding 17

Veronika · Married on 09/25/2017

Me and my husband had a wedding in September 2017 in Firostefani - Dana Villas and everything was perfect! Katerina is a great wedding planner, she managed everything what we wanted. The communication with her through emails was great, she answered all my question quickly and nothing was a problem. Thank you again Katerina!

Branka · Married on 09/15/2017

Katerina was amazing organisator and our special day was perfect. Everything was like a farytale. Quality of service was on high level and on every question we recieved answer very fast. I recomend this agency to everyone who need reliable person who will do it with style. Thank you so much.

James · Married on 08/29/2017

Ioannis and Katerina were very friendly, accommodating and quick to respond all our needs. They organised an amazing day and made us feel very special and comfortable with all the arrangements. Even last minute requests on the day were handled well. We had an amazing wedding and they took care of everything. My wife and I would recommend them and their services.

Noor · Married on 08/17/2017

Giannis and Katerina are the best in Santorini! We absolutely loved them! So professional and detail oriented. They created exactly what we wanted and more. On top of being very organized, they are so positive and calm which helped us stay calm and collected on our big day. Tarik and I highly recommend Giannis and Katerina. We are very particular people and they made it happen :) The wedding turned out amazing and ran in a very orderly fashion! You two are the best. Xoxo.

Love,

Noor and Tarik (Aug. 17, 2017)

Santorini My Wedding 18
    Santorini My Wedding 19
    Santorini My Wedding 20

Neil · Married on 07/16/2017

Amazing service provided. Everything they planned and did was perfect. Exactly how I pictured it.

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough great words about Ioannis! He made our special day run very smoothly. We had a vision and he made it happen. He is very knowledgeable on the island, picture locations and all the venues. We met for the first time the day before the wedding to fine tune the schedule. We were impressed as he calmed our nerves and answered all our questions. Santa Irini, our wedding venue, was decorated beautifully! It was definitely a fairytale wedding! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Santorini My Wedding 21
    Santorini My Wedding 22
    Santorini My Wedding 23
    Santorini My Wedding 24
    Santorini My Wedding 25

Stacey · Married on 06/08/2017

We got married at Santos Winery on 8th June 2017 and Ioannis was amazing from the day we booked our wedding right up until the wedding day itself!
    He was so helpful and emailed us back super quick with any questions we had.
    He was really professional and helped us make decisions for our wedding and shared his own personal ideas with us also to help us decide. In the months before the wedding Ioannis was helping me find a hairdresser and makeup artist, and was able to recommend me a large variety to choose from.
    We visited Santorini the year before we got married and met up with Ioannis. He showed us around our venue and answered all our questions we had, he is very very knowable, and insured we knew everything we needed to know.
    Ioannis helped us with all the legal side of the marriage too which was a massive help, as we’re from the UK so the marriage laws are very different and Ioannis told us exactly what paper work we needed and by what dates, he also helped us get all the paper worked translated into Greek. The legal side of the marriage was defiantly something we couldn’t have done without Ioannis help and support!
    In the days before the wedding, Ioannis was a star! He helped us so much, from helping us with our seating plan, to finding us decorations to help match our theme and helping us get all our decortions to the venue! On the wedddig day itself it was lovely to have Ioannis there, he helped make sure everything went to plan and all our guests knew what was happening throughout the day. Our wedding day was so perfect and I can’t thank Ioannis & his wife enough for helping us!
    Anyone thinking of getting married in Santorini I would 100% reccomend it and reccomend Ioannis and his wife to be their wedding planners.
    We hope to visit Santorini again next year and for many years to come.

Santorini My Wedding 26
    Santorini My Wedding 27
    Santorini My Wedding 28
    Santorini My Wedding 29
    Santorini My Wedding 30
    Santorini My Wedding 31

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2017

We were completely blown away by the team at “Santorini My Wedding.” Katerina and her team did an amazing job making sure that everything on our wedding day was absolutely perfect. If you are still deciding on a wedding planner to use in Santorini, I would definitely recommend this company.

I first contacted about 15 wedding planners through Wedding Wire with some detailed questions and requirements that we had for our wedding in Greece. Of all the wedding planners I contacted, Katerina responded the first and most thoroughly, answering all of my questions in detail, rather than just sending a templated sales documents like the majority of wedding planners did. Her prompt attention to detail and thoughtful responses continued throughout the entire length of wedding planning and even after our wedding.

Originally, my (now) husband and I had planned on a symbolic ceremony with just the two of us. We ended up changing our minds, inviting 8 more guests, and having a reception after the event. Katerina handled these changes quickly and gracefully.

We were provided with multiple beautiful venue, lodging, reception, etc. options during the planning process. I was actually somewhat nervous about how everything would turn out, as we never actually spoke until we met in Santorini. It’s nerve wracking to plan a wedding half a world apart! But I had nothing to be worried about. Katerina located and booked a beautiful villa that perfectly accommodated all our guests. She reserved a lovely venue for our ceremony. She found hair and makeup artists for myself and all the women in our group. She arranged transportation for the wedding day. She organized a photographer, and even a videographer last minute. She found the most beautiful reception location, with the kindest manager and employees.

If we could do everything all over again, we would ABSOLUTELY choose Santorini My Wedding. They made our wedding day such a special, special event that we will never forget.

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Katerina at Santorini my Wedding has been fantastic. We are a couple based out of U.S and we were trying to organize a wedding in Santorini. Both of us don't speak greek and we had many requests for this wedding. Katerina has been so responsive, from the first moment we reached out to her. She made us feel more confident and helped us book different vendors. I am very picky and wanted specific details for my wedding. Katerina made everything happen. We really liked the quality of service and her professionalism. We would recommend her to anyone trying to get married in Santorini

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2017

My husband & I got married back in April this year and it really was a day to remember. All of our ideas and thoughts were made a reality by Ioannis. He was a true professional and passionate to make our day as perfect as possible. Ioannis organised everything to the exact detail in which we wanted and ensured that any problem was solved with minimum stress and fuss. Our wedding was a wonderful day and we cannot thank Ioannis for co-ordinating everything on the island of Santorini. Thoroughly recommend their services. Rebecca & Marc. Married April 18th 2017.

Santorini My Wedding 32