Santorini My Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Harshil V. Married on 07/24/2022

Best night of our life!

SantoriniProposal made my life so much easy and made my vision come to life. They organised everything for me, so that when I had arrived at the venue, it was just perfect and just as I had imagined it to be.

A special shoutout to Katerina for organising everything and making my life seem so easy. Her communication throughout the past 6 months was always on point and she kept me up to date with everything that was happening up until the proposal day. She saw my vision and excuted it. Me and my partner are forever grateful to SantoriniProposal as it is a memory we will never forget in our lives.

Also, a special shoutout to John who captured one of the best moments of our lives and gave us the best photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime.

I would highly recommend SantoriniProposal to anyone wanting to follow the same proposal journey as me. They are friendly, very organised & expectional in the work they do.

They have made mine & my partners dream come true and I can't thank them enough for this!
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/14/2022

Katerina is the BEST!

Katerina was amazing to work with! Our wedding was perfect and we couldn’t have done it without her! She was very responsive and helped us coordinate everything being across the world! She went above and beyond and helped us book a rehearsal dinner and catamaran cruise for our guests the day after the wedding. She even came back to our venue the morning after the wedding to make sure we had a ride back to our family’s Airbnb! We could not be more happy with how our wedding day turned out and it’s all thanks to Katerina!
    John A. Married on 07/12/2022

Perfection

PERFECTION from A to Z. Katerina's services, while very affordable, still delivered in every aspect. She stayed attentive, was always very responsive, no matter the questions, and always came up with immediate, practical solutions to any issue. She took the time to reassure us and accompany us along the process while always trying to cater to our every need. It was such a relief having someone so reliable, so flexible, so caring by our side during the wedding preps. Even better, she took the time to adapt to our limited budget and constraints while still making the wedding look effortlessly beautiful. Thank you for taking us to visit venues free of charge, thank you so much for using your expertise to help make this the happiest day of our lives! Our guests are still raving about how perfect and magical it all was!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Shu-wen
    Shuwen T. Married on 07/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katerina is AMAZING. 110% Recommend! Look no further!

Wow. I still cannot believe we had our beautiful wedding in Santorini. TRUST Katerina, she WILL take care of you and ALL of your wedding needs. When I mean trust, I mean trust. Once you give Katerina an idea of what you want, she’ll make it happen beyond your imagination. Would hands-down 110% recommend Katerina as your wedding planner!

Initial Planning: We started planning our wedding 2.5 years in advance with Katerina, before COVID happened. Katerina sent us a massive, yet detailed file containing different types of packages with costs. We had the option to select a package or customize our own—of course we went with a package (Santa Irini Chapel for the ceremony, Pyrgos for the reception). At first, we were skeptical about the location of the ceremony given its max seating stated on their website. Katerina reassured us that we will not have a problem and there will be enough seating for all guests. She was right because it was perfect on the wedding day. Such GORGEOUS views.

My husband and I are from the States, so we were communicating and planning all these years with a 10-hour time difference. Despite that, Katerina was responsive. We primarily communicated via email, but we also video-chatted a few times through WhatsApp.

A few days before our wedding, we had our pre-wedding meeting. She met us at our hotel where we hashed out details, then she drove us to the location of our ceremony. At the ceremony, Katerina gave us a run down of where guests, wedding party, transportation would enter/park. She let us know roughly how our guests would sit. Then, she drove us to the location of the reception where we met with the restaurant owner/manager (?). At the restaurant, we finalized food and drinks, then got to see our reception hall (St Fotini). Of course, Katerina drove us back to our hotel and the whole ordeal took no more than a couple of hours tops.

For wedding day transportation, she helped arranged for all of guests to get picked up from their hotel. For guests who lived close to one another, they were given a meeting location. For myself (the bride), Katerina arranged a very fancy, private wedding car to pick up myself and parents. The groom rode with the guests in the private bus to the ceremony. For the return at the end of night, all guests were provided private bus transportation back to their hotel. My husband and I were driven back to our hotel in the same fancy, private wedding car that drove me and my parents to the ceremony. Super-duper nice guy! 10/10 service.

On the wedding day:
    - The makeup and hair artists that Katerina hooked us up with were FAST AND AMAZING. The hair artist would take no more than 15 minutes per head, and everyone’s hair looked AMAZING and stayed intact through Santorini’s WINDY day. The makeup artist brought out everyone’s natural beauty. Hair and makeup for a total of 10 ladies (including myself), start time around 0815, ended before noon. Like I said, Katerina has all the connections on the island and made sure we were on schedule without hurting quality.
    - Ceremony was GORGEOUS. Katerina had umbrellas for the guests to help block the sun. I was SHOCKED (in a good way). We didn’t ask for those, but they were provided. So thoughtful. So much appreciated. We had provided Katerina a playlist of songs, specific songs set to play at certain times when the groomsmen and bride would walk down. Her DJ nailed it. It was perfect.
    - Reception was BEAUTIFUL. Katerina and the Pyrgos team are absolutely amazing. It was stunning. The decoration, food, and drinks were delicious! Katerina and her husband stayed with us from the ceremony through the end of the night at the reception to make sure everything went smoothly. The Pyrgos staff are INCREDIBLY kind and sweet. 11/10 service. Would highly recommend Pyrgos, St Fotini Hall to everyone!

If you’ve made it down this far, please know that Katerina is sweet, kind, flexible, and will make your dream wedding happen!
    Chloe Married on 07/01/2022

Katernia is a Gem!!!

Katerina is such a gem! From the booking onwards she has made our whole wedding very stress-free. She replies so fast and answers all concerns very professionally. The wedding day was so amazing she went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed it, she did everything we asked and more! She is a very nice lady and I’m so glad we put our trust in her, please book with Katerina she will lot let you down.
  • Shannen
    Shannen J. Married on 06/20/2022

Absolutely amazing wedding planner

Wow! I do not even know where to start. I met Katerina through Instagram. I found her by looking at the most tagged planner and the best reviews. She definitely stands by them. Katerina planned everything for us. Nothing was too much. She was always there when I needed to ask a question or a quick WhatsApp. Nothing was too much trouble. We met up 2 days before the wedding and she took us to the venues to sort last minute bits out. On the day of the wedding she stayed until I was in the car on the way home. I have never known a planner like that to go so above and beyond. If you are considering Santorini my wedding. Do not think about it, just do it because you will not be disappointed. Even my guests commented on how lovely and organised the day was and Katerina. I also met her lovely husband who drove us for our photographs and met us the day after to sign the paper work. Nothing was too big for them. Thank you so much for giving us a day we will never forget.
    Roxanne Married on 06/18/2022

Perfect Coordinator

Katerina was awesome! She wants to make sure everything is well thought out and planned, and will make sure everything is set in place for your wedding day! She is an amazing coordinator. I did not have to think about a thing on my wedding day. She was also super kind, checking in on me to see if I needed food, a drink, or anything from her throughout the day. It was so nice having someone throughout the day to just check in. I could also see how much she enjoyed the day and being there which I appreciated. She loves her job and she's great at what she does!
  • Janell
    Janell D. Married on 06/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katerina is an EXCELLENT Wedding Planner!!

Katerina is truly AMAZING!! She it made so easy to plan our destination Wedding. She was very informative, communicative and responsive every time we had questions or concerns. She provided a list of all her vendors, packages and prices right at the start and walked us through all the process without any issues. Her recommendations were excellent and I have to say, we couldn’t have done it without her. She made our dream into reality!! She was always on top of all the details, bookings, and made our Wedding Ceremony and reception MAGICAL!
    Vicky M. Married on 05/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish

Katerina is amazing. We had to move our wedding twice due to covid and nothing was too much trouble. She did everything I asked and it couldn’t have gone better! I would highly recommend 😊
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 05/30/2022

Absolutely amazing!!

Katerina from Santorini my wedding has a very special place in our hearts after giving us our dream wedding day!! She was with us every step of the way, throughout the Covid pandemic; planning, cancelling and rearranging without any problems and always with a positive outlook. She holds herself and her team to very high standards, ensuring every detail we requested was delivered. No request too big, very professional, gave good advice on extra wedding services and general Santorini information. Available 24/7. I truly don’t know what we would have done without her. Without a doubt one of the best in the industry.
    Ada K. Married on 05/27/2022

Highly recommend!

Katerina made all our dreams come true and we had the most amazing wedding day! She helped us through every step of planning and we were amazed how quickly she responded to all our questions. She provided a list of all her vendors, packages and prices so from the very beginning everything was very transparent. On the day of the wedding she was there all day, taking care of the decorations, music, flowers etc. I would 100% recommend SantoriniMyWedding if you're planning to get married in Santorini!
    Lamorna S. Married on 04/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katerina is the BEST! I can not recommend her more highly!

Huge thank you to Katerina and the team for making our dreams come true!!! The easiest 5 stars I have ever given.

We had to reorganise 3 times because of covid, and Katerina took the stress out of everything for us. Dates were changed with all vendors on our behalf, and everything we wanted was organised seamlessly.

The initial booking was so very easy too. The website is beautifully organised with transparent pricing and stunning images to help decision making. We choose a Santa Irini Chapel wedding and ceremony, with the reception at Pyrgos restaurant, perfect for our wedding party.

Communication was fantastic. Katerina answered all my email questions so quickly and informatively and was so helpful. It was her friendliness and informative replies that convinced us to choose the company, which was the best choice we could have made.

Katerina booked everything and made recommendations where necessary. She gave us great options to choose from for the DJ, photography, make up and hair, cake, transportation and decorations, and coordinated the set up on the day with ease. She is a true professional and expert and I knew I could trust her to co ordinate everything. She made perfect recommendations for timings and the order of events and I knew we were in a safe pair of hands.

Before the wedding I flew to Santorini to trial the menu and check out the venues. Katerina met with me and talked me through everything. Pricing was so competitive and we were over the moon with every single vendor. The day honestly could not have been more perfect.

More than this, I now consider her a friend. And if you are getting married in Santorini, booking with Santorini my Wedding is a must for the best day of your life!!

We can not thank you enough,

Lamorna and David
  • Ioana
    Ioana D. Married on 04/11/2022

Everything was perfect!

Everything was perfect! Thank you, guys, for the most beautiful day of our life
    Morgan D. Married on 04/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and well organized!

Katarina was such an amazing wedding planner. She made everything so fun and beautiful! I would highly recommend her if you plan on having your wedding in Santorini.
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Santorini My Wedding (Katerina and her husband) went above and beyond their call of duties. They made our dreams into reality.

Katerina made our dreams into reality. She went above and beyond her duties especially we had to reschedule our wedding more than once due to COVID. She was responsive and helpful and very passionate about her job. She wants what is best for her clients and give professional advice how to make your day, your day. She knows the island by the back of her hand and can accommodate you according to your desired wedding. Katerina also offers different alternatives according to your budget. She is quick to respond on emails and WhatsApp with all your questions and very friendly in person. In fact, Katerina and John picked us up at the airport the day before our wedding because our flights were delayed to show us our venue. Thank you Katerina for being a big part of the best day of our lives. We appreciate you from the bottom of our hearts.
  • Pete
    Pete Married on 10/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding at alta vista suites

So would 100 percent recommend this company thought things would be a lot more difficult but kate made things really easy,she is always there if you have any concerns.we even chose our planners as our witnesses so thank you for everything you did.
    Megan K. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience, a perfect day.

Katerina was very helpful and flexible throughout. Her responses were very quick, nothing was to much to ask and the day ran very smoothly as planned. I felt katerina had a very good knowledge of the island and the vendors and therefore helped us make the right decisions every step of the way and when we needed to postpone the wedding last minute, this was all done in one day with both venues and all vendors moved with no hassle and no money lost. All the vendors she recommended were very professional and made our day perfect from start to finish. All in all a fantastic experience with santorini my wedding.
  • O
    Ornela H. Married on 09/18/2021

Such a beautiful wedding

Working with Katerina and her team was just a dream! They took the stress away from wedding planning and made everything so effortless. Our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get married in Santorini.
    Justine D. Married on 09/11/2021

Excellent !

Katerina was truly amazing and gave me everything I wanted and needed for my big day. She was relaxed, reliable and worked hard to get what I requested and wanted for my big day. Friendly and approachable and cannot thank her enough!
  • Iliana
    Iliana F. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katerina is a Super Wedding Planner!

Katerina went above and beyond at every step of the wedding planning process. Destination weddings can be challenging, but Katerina was so organized and transparent with me the whole time, and I can honestly say thanks to her that planning my wedding was smooth sailing and fun! She is very responsive and made me feel like I was important. It was truly a wonderful experience and I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else or with any other planner! Seven stars!!
    Sophie Married on 09/02/2021

The best wedding planner

Katerina was amazing, so helpful from the very start (2 years ago). She's patient, listens and delivers. I couldn't ask for anymore. We had the best day of our lives and that was down to Katerina. Our guests also said it was the best wedding that they'd ever been to!
  • Ben
    Ben L. Married on 08/26/2021

Excellent Wedding Organiser

We chose Katerina and SantoriniMyWedding to organise our wedding due to her previous excellent reviews across all platforms.

We began organising our wedding several years in advance (so the pandemic wasn’t on our radar at the time). We wanted to get everything done at once but from the start Katerina was in regular contact advising us of tasks which needed to be completed and those which could wait until later.

As time passed and the pandemic took hold Katerina was in regular contact keeping us appraised of the restrictions and limitation in place in Greece and real ‘on the ground’ info, which was a real reassurance compared to the media scare stories at the time.

As we moved towards the big day and the list of tasks, we needed to do increased Katerina was always there to help with advice and recommendations (flowers, cake etc.) and was always quick to respond.
    When we finally arrived in Greece a week before our wedding Katerina was with us every step of the way, showing us around the venue, advising where and when we needed to be, advising on the best places to stand for pictures and videos. Her knowledge of the venue and area really shone through in her advice, and she excelled at organising and arranging all the vendors and guests on the big day, ensuring everyone knew where they were supposed to be at any given moment.

We would definitely recommend Katerina and SantoriniMyWedding to anyone wanting to get married on the island, we couldn’t have had such an amazing day without her help.
  • Yakir
    Yakir S. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional planner and extraordinary execution

Katherina has done well. from the initial conversations that we had into the execution part on our special day. it was once in a lifetime night, the flowers, the set-up, the saxophonist, everything was perfect. the venue was EL VIENTO.

Katherina also filmed us with my iPhone, and she was so happy for us.

the thing I would improve is the photographer she worked with, we felt that although his cuteness, he wasn't as good as he was supposed to be (not focused photos, and too much positioning and not just capturing when needed).

besides that, our night was so lovely and something that we would never forget for sure.

Thanks for everything Katherina, we really appreciate that.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra K. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner in Santorini!

My husband and I got in touch with Katerina back in 2019. We had done a lot of searching online for a wedding planner in Santorini. As soon as we reached out to her straight away we knew that she would be a great fit for us. From the very first message she was so friendly and amazing quick to reply. There were lots of wedding packages to choose from but we decided we would prefer instead to choose our vendors and suppliers individually. Katerina was really great with this and so flexible. As she lives on the island and has been wedding planning so long she had great suggestions based on our budget and the number of people that were going to be attending our wedding. We visited Santorini in 2019 and Katerina came and met up with us and drove us around all the different venues that we were considering as well as a bakery to try some sample wedding cake. She was so warm and friendly and took lots of time out of her day to drive us around and help us make the best choices. Due to covid our original wedding date had to be cancelled and Katerina was so amazing at changing all of our bookings to our new date. She took so much stress away during a really difficult year. In the week leading up to the wedding due to covid restrictions we had to change our evening venue last minute. Katerina found us a venue within 24 hours and actually it ended up working out so well as the second venue was perfect for the party atmosphere that we were looking for. She made sure that our day ran smoothly and the venue looked so beautiful. I had asked her to put up photos and luggage tags as part of our table plan and to set up a photo table to go alongside our guest book and all the decoration looked so beautiful, just as I had envisaged. Thank you Katerina for making our special day come true!
    Trisha Married on 07/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The photographer and his team were excellent

@SantoriniMyweddinhg captured the moment my daughter’s boyfriend proposed marriage. They even mixed in with the tourists so she would not be suspicious and it was a complete surprise for her. This team did an amazing job!
illustration stars