Santorini My Wedding Reviews

Santorini My Wedding 7
  • Jeena

Jeena · Married on 07/31/2019

If you want the best planner, book Santorinimywedding! ❤

Katerina and her team have been amazing throughout my whole wedding journey! I spoke to over 10 planners but I didnt get that feeling of full trust until I spoke with Katerina and felt her true passion for what she does. The organisation and coordination was second to none! Every setback we had, and there were a few, she sorted them out, even two hours before the wedding she had to save the day! We attended a good friend's wedding in Santorini in 2018 and their planner disappeared at beginning of their reception and was nowhere to be seen! On the day of our wedding (31st July 2019) Katerina and her team were on hand running around in the background during both the wedding and reception ensuring all went as we planned, and they only left the venue once us and all of our guests were on the coaches back to our hotel! We cannot thank her enough for everything she has done for us...and all of this at a fraction of the cost the other planners quoted me! Katerina gives you exactly want you want and ask for, not what she thinks you want or random stuff that you do not need, which is what I found with other planners. Other planners would not be flexible on the packages they offered me whereas Katerina and I didn't even talk about packages, I just told her what I wanted am3d she when and sorted it out, with her initial.price staying the same!

9 days later we are still in a bubble of disbelief that our wedding turned out even better than what we could of ever dreamed of!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 27
    Santorini My Wedding 28

Rakhee · Married on 07/20/2019

A dream come true!!

What an absolute delight to work with such a brilliant team. From day one Katerina, the main wedding planner, was a great help! She organised everything perfectly and reassured us throughout so that things run smoothly.

On the big day the entire team organised such a beautiful wedding that both us and the guests were left speechless. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner, Katerina made us feel special from the very first meeting.

Everything went so well, our families had so much fun and the entire team went above and beyond!! They really didn’t have to sort my dress, take pictures, cater to the guests but were soo happy to help and incredibly friendly. My family loved the drivers in particular. They all made the day extra special and unforgettable.

Thank you so much for your services.

Rakhee and Kishan

From the UK

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 29
    Santorini My Wedding 30
  • Barbara

Barbara Eckiss · Married on 06/29/2019

They planned the PERFECT elopement with love and care in just two months!

I highly recommend Katherina and her team at SantoriniMyWedding. We contacted Katerina at SantoriniMyWedding two and a half months before our scheduled vacation in Santorini and decided to elope. Katerina was fabulous! I provided her with some of my inspirational ideas. All the details were perfect! The cake was delicious. The flowers were beautiful! Giannis, our photographer, took his time and took a ton of stunning pictures. Our venue, Santa Irini Chapel, was breathtaking! Most importantly, Katerina was like my friend and listened, cared, and reassured me all the way through. She went over and above to help me and make our wedding day perfect. Thank you, Katerina!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 36
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/26/2019

Breathtaking!!!!

Katerina was an amazing planner! I was never stressed. She made sure every detail was perfected. Everything was amazing! The cake, flowers, vendor, transportation, and even coordinated our boat party sunset cruise for our wedding after party! Super responsive and detailed! I would highly recommend Katerina to perfect your special day! Thank u Katerina!!!! Xo

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 37
    Santorini My Wedding 38
    Santorini My Wedding 39
    Santorini My Wedding 40
    Santorini My Wedding 41

Michaela · Married on 06/18/2019

100% recommend

We booked our wedding through Katerina and the whole experience from start to finish was very straight forward. Katerina and her husband are fabulous at what they do and couldn’t be more helpful. We all had a lovely day.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2019

Amazing!!!

We had a very simple wedding in santorini and Katerina did everything we asked to make it perfect! She worked out a date for us when our original choice was not available, booked our transportation, got my flowers and had champagne for us and our guests! She kept everything running smooth and on schedule and we wouldn't want anyone else!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Overjoyed with SantoriniMyWedding!

If you're looking to plan a destination wedding in Santorini, look no further than SantoriniMyWedding. My husband and I planned our wedding from New York and we couldn't be more thrilled about the outcome. All of this is thanks to SantoriniMyWedding for making the process so stress-free and easy. Katerina and Giannis were our wedding planning magicians. We're so grateful for them. Katerina was always extremely responsive throughout our year and a half of coordination. Both of them are so knowledgeable and filled with great advice which made decision making easy. On the wedding day, both of them were available and assisted with all of the coordination. No detail was missed!

We married May 26, 2019 at Santo Wines Winery with 94 guests who flew in from all over the US. We also organized a catamaran cruise for 57 people for the day prior and a brunch for 35 people for the morning after. That's a lot of planning! Every event throughout the weekend went so smoothly and it's 100% because Katerina helped us plan all of it. Our wedding guests can't stop talking about the weekend! Not only was it our special day but it was a very special vacation for all the guests. Absolutely everything was perfect. The views of the caldera from Santo Wines Winery are stunning. The Photography from Wedding Stories came out fantastic - Ben Rigas and his team stayed with us 10+ hours to document the whole day. We received over 1,000 pictures from them 3 weeks after our wedding. (Super fast!) The setting was so spectacular, our guests each took 1,000 pictures themselves too. Best of all, the food and drinks by Mario Catering was fantastic - fresh, authentic Greek cuisine with expertly crafted cocktails. The drinks were almost too good... all the guests kept partying from 4pm to 1am.
    Can you hear the excitement in my voice as you read this review? I hope so because that's truly how I feel about the whole experience. Thank you Katerina and Giannis for taking care of everything so all I had to do was dance the night away.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 54
    Santorini My Wedding 55

Carlos Lazar · Married on 05/25/2019

Just perfect!

Everything perfect! Katerina is the best!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha Barlow · Married on 05/23/2019

Everything we could have wished for and more!

The idea of planning a wedding abroad (UK food Santorini) can be daunting. Katerina ensured she did everything to make the day and the run up as easy and enjoyable as possible!! Katerina is professional, kindly and efficient... I can’t thank her enough xx

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 56
    Santorini My Wedding 57
    Santorini My Wedding 58
    Santorini My Wedding 59
    Santorini My Wedding 60
    Santorini My Wedding 61

Hollie Campbell · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything we were looking for!!!

When we arrived in Santorini for our wedding and were first introduced to Giannis and Katerina; our wedding co-ordinators, we immediately knew that we were in good hands. We dealt predominantly with Giannis and he was professional, friendly, honest, knowledgable and personable. He answered all of our questions before we even needed to ask them! He was ALWAYS available to answer questions after the initial meeting no matter what time of the day. He spent his own time continuing to plan, make suggestions and ask our opinions on things in the days leading up to our wedding day.
    On the day of the wedding Giannis was there to greet us(separately!), he talked us through how the afternoon/evening would pan out, kept us up to date with what would happen next and made sure everything was running on time (as well as it could anyway!).
    Later on in the evening Giannis handed over to Katerina and again she was there for any of our needs. When the day was coming to an end she packed up any decorations etc that we wanted to keep and take with us and handed everything to us on our way out.
    Katerina then met us at the town hall the following Monday to help with the official paperwork. She arrived extra early(before us) to make sure we were first in line!
    I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to plan their wedding in Santorini. I only wish we had used them from the start of our planning journey. A pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 62
    Santorini My Wedding 63
    Santorini My Wedding 64
    Santorini My Wedding 65

Natasha · Married on 05/09/2019

The best planner I could have ever hoped or dreamed of having!!

Katerina,

From Tim and I, thank you to both you and Iannis from the bottom or our hearts! When we decided to get married on Santorini I reached out to you and from start to end of planning our elopement you were with at every step. Months of emailing to find the right venue, flower bouquet, and other details...it honestly felt like I was working and corresponding with a friend. Your expertise and professionalism made the whole process so easy and I just feel so thankful and have so much gratitude that you came into our lives! We love you and thank you x 1000 for everything! I'd reccomend anyone looking for a planner in Greece or frankly, anywhere in the world to use you!

Love,
    Natasha and Tim McNabb (Ont, Canada)

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 66
    Santorini My Wedding 67
    Santorini My Wedding 68
    Santorini My Wedding 69
    Santorini My Wedding 70

Hermione Davidson · Married on 05/05/2019

Excellent from start to finish

Katerina and her team were amazing, answered all of our questions and made our special day more than we could have imagined.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Santorini My Wedding 71

Tony · Married on 04/05/2019

very good value

very good very good very good good

Sent on 05/18/2019

Donelle Grammenos · Married on 10/10/2018

Our perfect day!!!!

From the first email to the very end katerina was so helpful throughout the whole process she made me feel so comfortable and handled everything perfectly any request I had she made happen.. all the way from the other side of the world I can’t thank you enough katerina for making our day so amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Santorini My Wedding 72
  • Cheri

Cheri Knock · Married on 09/27/2018

Excellent Wedding Planner

Through thorough research, it proved to be the best decision. Katerina went above & beyond our expectations. Very important as we never met. 100% recommend them. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree Mcneil · Married on 09/27/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations

Katerina is AMAZING!! She went above and beyond to make sure our day was nothing short of perfect!!I would recommend her to any and everyone looking to get married in Santorini!! She truly loves what she does and it shows. THANK YOU Katerina

Sent on 11/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2018

Simply amazing, Katerina was just superb, everything was carefully planned and taken care of, she didn’t leave anything to chance. Super professional, kind and willing to go the extra mile. She has great taste also in choosing the suppliers and staff working with her, a 5-star service, Definitely recommended if you are looking for the perfect wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • I

Irina · Married on 09/09/2018

From the minute we reached out to Katerina we received nothing but the best service. She is so passionate about her job and thanks to her our dream wedding came true.
    Katerina and her husband took care of every small detail and most importantly when something unsuspected came out they took care of it in the most professional and kind way. If you feel stressed about anything just call her and she will calm you down within seconds.
    All our guests loved her and there is nothing more a bride and a groom could wish for.
    Thank you once again for making our special day perfect :)

Sent on 09/16/2018

Renee · Married on 09/09/2018

Katerina and her team are absolutely amazing! My husband and I just came back from our wedding in Santorini and it was perfect. We are from Canada and found Santorini My Wedding with WeddingWire and are so happy we did! Katerina was very quick to respond and kept us updated throughout the entire process including a reminder about the paperwork 3 months before our wedding date. We met her and her assistant Natasha upon our arrival in Santorini and they took care of everything including picking out my beautiful bouquet, decorating our venue and organizing all of the paperwork. She even waited at city hall as soon as they opened so that when we arrived, we'd be the next ones in line!! If you are looking to get married in Santorini, I would recommend Katerina and her team in a heartbeat!! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 09/25/2018

nicola · Married on 08/22/2018

I was extremely hesitant choosing to do my wedding half way around the world from Australia to Greece. But, with Santorini my wedding and especially Katerina attention to detail and instant replies (regardless of the day, time difference) she made it so easy! They catered to my every needs, went over and beyond.. and it didn’t just stop at the wedding. I sent over photos of my expectations and they delivered +++ more. She gave me options with prices, and also advised me what to avoid to save costs. Which I now realise was complete honesty. I had spoken to another bride who got married in Santorini and her costs were extremely high(a bit of a rip off) for roughly the same time things I had at mine.. but Katerina was spot on, and helped me stay to my budget still making it a completely 5 star event. Even having 60+ guests from Australia, they were amazed and loved every bit.
    But they didn’t just stop at the wedding.. before the wedding helping us get around, and after the wedding making sure we enjoyed it and returning all our guests belonging which were left at the venue!
    I can not recommend Santorini my wedding enough!!!!
    They are honestly humble, professional people who are extremely easy to speak to and get the right opinions.
    YES YES YES from me

Santorini My Wedding 76
    Santorini My Wedding 77
  • F

Farida · Married on 08/18/2018

We really appreciate Katerina’s and Natasha’s work. They’ve helped us a lot with everything.
    We had a huge change of concept but they’ve managed to coordinate everything.
    We totally would recommend them as the best support. Thank you!
    Farida & Konrad

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kalison · Married on 08/08/2018

We cannot express enough just how amazing this company was. From the moment we asked for information to now, after our wedding, Katerina has given us above and beyond the service and attention we had hoped for in a wedding planner. She ensured every little detail was thought out and taken care of, all the while doing so at an extremely reasonable price and ever-so kindly. We genuinely could not have had a better experience or wedding. Thank you so very much santorinimywedding!!!!! We love you!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Santorini My Wedding 78
    Santorini My Wedding 79
    Santorini My Wedding 80
    Santorini My Wedding 81

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2018

Katerina made planning our wedding so stress free. I can honestly say I really don't know what Brides stress about if they hire an organized, competent wedding planner. SantoriniMyWedding were worth every penny and extremely useful when organizing all of the legal documents, especially as my husband and I are Americans who were getting married in Greece. She always responded to emails within 48 hours and gave us plenty of options and advice; both my husband and I trusted her judgment. She even phoned me one morning the week before the wedding at 12am to discuss final decisions on the flowers! Katerina designed the most stylish bouquet and boutonniere using peonies, orchids, eucalyptus and roses. On the wedding day, Katerina met us at our hotel, and she stayed with us for the entire day. She arrived promptly at our hotel in the afternoon to help me get ready. She helped me fashion my hair, finish my makeup and she carried my bag and flowers to the minibus. She drove us to the church, where her assistant, wedding officiator, traditional Greek musicians and the photographer were all waiting for us. As soon as we stepped off of the minibus, the musicians began to play- it was so perfectly timed! We were married at Profitis Ilias in Imerovigli and the location was absolutely stunning. My husband and I will never forget the brilliant job of Katerina. Katerina is attentive, perceptive, helpful, incredibly friendly, reassuring, and excellent at her job. We would highly recommend her services to everyone interested in getting married in Santorini. My husband and I would both like a sincere thank you for everything you have done for us, and literally had the best time of our lives. Our wedding would not have been possible without Katerina and her team. They are very dedicated and host-minded, and very detail-oriented. Katerina and her team at SantoriniMyWedding do their job with a lot of love. Thank you Katerina and staff for helping to ensure that we had a day to remember.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Dhara · Married on 05/01/2018

My fiance and I are extremely happy with Santorini My Wedding! The proposal was planned for the first week of May and it turned out perfectly! Katerina was always there, easy to communicate with and the decorations were absolutely gorgeous! Very creative, beautiful and complimented the atmosphere very well at the winery. Santorini My Wedding pays importance to detail and perfection - we highly recommend them for couples! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/07/2018