Sprout Design Reviews

Sprout Design 6
Sprout Design 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazingggg!!

Sam made our day so effortless and stress-free! As a military service member and wife, my husband and I had an especially tough time planning our wedding from opposite coasts. We found Sam six months before our big day when we decided to move our wedding to Boise and she made it everything I had ever envisioned! Elegant, timeless, and (most importantly), within our budget!!! All of the vendors Sam recommended blew it out of the park and everyone had a fantastic time! My guests are still raving about how smooth and amazing the night went!

Adrienne · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired Sam as our day- of wedding coordinator and could not have been any more pleased with the results. From our first meetings, on through all of our follow up phone and email conversations and then the wedding itself, Sam was a dream to work with.

As an event coordinator myself, I know what it takes to pull off a highly detailed, multiple-pieces kind of event. Throw on top of that various vendors, numerous schedules and family members who, in their love for you just want to be ‘helpful’ and you’ve got quite a full plate. And while I had done most all of the planning for our wedding myself, I knew these details were not something I wanted to deal with the day of our wedding. I wanted to be able to hand all of our plans over to hands that we could trust to implement everything as we had envisioned it. We could not have hired anyone more detail- oriented and hardworking to pull this off than Sam.

Most importantly for us though, hiring Sam took the worry out of our wedding day. I knew from day one that I didn’t want to be dealing with phone calls from the venue or other vendors on our special day. And with Sam at the helm that day, I ended up having the most relaxing, worry-free day a bride could hope for, and that right there made our decision to hire her one of the best decisions we made in our entire wedding planning process.

Thank you Sam! She is THE BEST!!!

Sue · Married on 05/19/2018

Sam exceeded our expectations for a planner in every way! From our first meeting, she took the time to listen to our ideas and act promptly and effectively to move forward with planning. Her design ideas were spot-on, her follow-through with vendors and ability to schedule and juggle is remarkable. Sam's "day-of" execution for both our Welcome Party and the wedding itself was incredible: she anticipated every possible need, including managing parking, preloading tips for all of our vendors- name a weird thing that could happen and Sam had already thought of it, plus a plan for that eventuality!

Her design work warrants a shout-out: Sam doesn't do cookie-cutter weddings. She listens and then provides ideas based on who you are, the feel you're hoping for, and your budget. If you look at photos of Sam's weddings, you'll find the overall look and the lovely details are unique to each couple's style. Give her and your vendors the freedom to create, and you won't be disappointed.

If I have one piece of advice it's this: hire Sam and know that you are in good hands. Our wedding planning crew was complicated: I live in Boise, and the bride and groom were out of state with very limited ability to be in Boise during the year prior to the wedding. Most of the planning took place in ONE WEEK during the winter when the bride and groom could be in Boise. Sam gave us her undivided attention that week, and had over a dozen appointments lined up to get everything figured out. She managed this beautifully, and worked with our family (around the country) with clear communication throughout the planning process.

For months my friends kept asking if I was "worried about the wedding". I can honestly say I NEVER worried about a single thing, because it quickly became clear that Sam had things well in hand.

Thanks Sam!

Sprout Design 8
    Sprout Design 9

Steffanie · Married on 01/13/2018

Sam was just what we needed, planning, coordination, design and even an open ear! We did day of coordination package deal and couldn’t be happier with the service and final product!

Madeline · Married on 12/30/2017

Samantha (Sam) and Sprout Design is absolutely amazing! We had Sam as our day of coordinator for our December wedding. She guided us through the process of how to plan for the big day and brought up things that my husband and I never even considered. She was always available for any questions we had and was very flexible with setting up meeting times around my busy school schedule. She was so on top of everything that when it came to the big day I did not have a single worry. We trusted her completely with setting everything up and making creative decisions the day of. We really can't say enough about Sam's organization and direction for the big day, it was a huge help for us obvious newbies. In addition to set up, creating our day of timeline and coordinating with all of our vendors, she and her team help create and get printed all the posters and signs for our wedding at a very short notice. When discussing with our other vendors (caterer, florist, photographer, etc.) they were all very pleased to hear we had Sam as our day of coordinator, because they knew they big day would run smoothly. Final take away: if you are planning some/most/or none of your wedding, a day of coordinator or wedding planner, specifically Sam is well worth it! You'll truly be able to enjoy your whole wedding day because Sam has the details covered! We can't thank Sam enough for making our big day stress free and wonderful.

Sydney · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Sam. She is unbelievable. Not only did she make our wedding out of this world, but she made it extremely easy and I didn't have an ounce of stress. She took simple ideas and made them elegant and beautiful. She takes the time to drop everything and makes a simple question her first priority. Sam's easy going personality made planning for the wedding absolutely delightful. I honestly can't imagine planning my wedding without her. She is exceptional at what she does, and truly cares about her clients and how to make their special day perfect. Sam and her husband also made us the most BEAUTIFUL industrial pipe arch way for our wedding. Her design and knack for décor is bar none. I would say if someone didn't use Sam, they would be missing out on not only an amazing person to work with, but someone who is going to take the stress off your shoulders to make your special day truly unforgettable. My husband and I were so fortunate to find a planner as amazing as Sam

Lori · Married on 10/28/2017

There is a reason that Sam and Sprout Designs have such high reviews and star ratings...Sam is simply one of the best event planners I’ve ever had a chance to work with. Her dedication, energy, vision and organizational skills take her to the top of the list in Event Planning! She was so willing to take on any task we asked of her, and performed each better than we could have hoped for. The ability to design the wedding planner package around the needs of the client, as opposed to just an option or two is one of Sam’s best ideas. Her creative ability to design so many types of decor cannot be overstated. My daughter had a special feel that she wanted, and we were able to give Sam the smallest of creative ideas and have her take over from there. She and her husband built the most amazing industrial arch for the ceremony, they made wooden centerpieces to hold her impeccable designs, and she coordinated with the other vendors to tie it all together. We had so much faith in her abilities that we did not have to lift a finger on the day of or night before. We already had some items we wanted implemented in the designs somehow, but the beauty of not having to do any of it ourselves made for one of the most enjoyable, stress free weddings I have ever been a part of.

She has a fantastic reputation with other vendors, which leads to amazing communication between all those that need to be involved. She thought of everything, and nothing was missed. She is so vibrant and fun that it made working with her so enjoyable!

I cannot recommend her enough! If you are looking for someone to make your special day the best, look no further! Sam is the one you have been searching for.

Sprout Design 10
    Sprout Design 17
    Sprout Design 18
    Sprout Design 19

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

Samantha Gray and her team from Sprout Design are absolutely amazing! My husband and I live in Los Angeles, CA and recently got married in Sun Valley, Idaho on October 22nd. We were so lucky to find Samantha through online searches to help with our wedding "day of coordination" needs including rehearsal coordination, setup and cleanup of our ceremony and reception. We had several phone and email conversations prior to the wedding weekend and she also provided advice and guidance through the 10 month wedding planning process. Her team was by our side the entire weekend of our wedding working very hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. Our wedding day felt effortless for me since I knew everything was under control and the result was perfect! Sprout Design is talented, wonderful to work with and will help you create the exact atmosphere for your wedding that you are hoping to achieve.

Chloe · Married on 09/23/2017

I could go on and on about how fantastic Sam was to work with; I honestly can't imagine my wedding going as smoothly as it did without her there to guide it! Sam was my day of coordinator, but she went way beyond what that called for! She contacted all my vendors and made a "day of "rundown, which may not sound like a big deal, however when the day rolls around you'll be so thankful for that! There were, like any other wedding, a few bumps in the day, and she was a total rockstar. There was some miscommunication between myself and my florist, and so I didn't have a basket for my flower girls peddles and Sam went and found one LITERALLY last minute-- on top of that, she was constantly checking in with me and my husband, she made us plates with appetizers so we didn't miss out on them, she made us our dinner plates so I wouldn't have to walk over and navigate the Buffett in my dress, she even at the end of the night returned some of the stuff I had rented from my florist so I, myself didn't have to. Sam is an overall lifesaver to have at ANY event-- not only did she do her job, but she, just as an individual has such a fantastic personality that she kept things that could've been very very stressful, feel like nothing-- I can't count the amount of compliments I got about her. I would strongly recommend Sam and her services for any and all events!

Cecilia · Married on 09/16/2017

I live in New York and helped my sister plan her wedding in Idaho. We could not have done this without Sam and her company, Sprout Design. Because of the distance, everything had to be done by phone. Sam found all of the vendors, helped to get the best prices while at the same time set up the appointments for tastings, florist vendor, location and the wedding decorations. Sam made it all come together very smoothly on the day of. There were a couple hiccups along the way with the wedding site manager, yet Sam stayed calm and was able to work everything out so the stress did not fall upon my sister and me. On the wedding day, not only Sam, but her husband helped set up the lights and beautiful decorations and stayed the whole time making sure everything went in a timely manner and seamlessly. I would absolutely recommend Sam as your wedding planner. She is not only professional, but she is kind and bubbly and helps to keep a positive vibe all along the way! Thanks Sam! xo Cece

Sprout Design 20

Martha · Married on 06/17/2017

Samantha was so wonderful and helpful in making our wedding day exactly what we wanted. Her flexibility and understanding of our vision helped us realize our perfect day. Our day went off seamlessly, which we owe to her hard work and dedication. Throughout, she was positive and enthusiastic, and ready to help at every turn. Her centerpiece designs were so beautiful, and she made sure that no detail went unattended. Thanks Samantha!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

If I could give Sammie 100 stars I would. She worked around my crazy schedule, came over to my house several evenings to ensure my center pieces were perfect! My wedding was on New Years Eve and even during the busy busy holiday season I felt like I was Sam's only priority. All my guest raved about my tables, center pieces and all the beautiful décor. We were so lucky to have her.

Camille · Married on 08/20/2016

Samantha went above and beyond to help accomplish our dream day!

Siraj · Married on 08/20/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Samantha. I only hired her as a day-of-coordinator, she could have easily skimmed by and done minimal work but she went above and beyond, continuously for months preceding my actual wedding day. Giving me ideas, helping me stay organized, checking in on me, making sure I wasn't losing my mind with all the planning, pointing out little details I had not even considered... She's a wealth of knowledge and so incredibly thoughtful. Sharp as a tack, didn't miss a beat on the wedding day, was always one step ahead taking care of all the little behind-the-scene details that nobody thinks of yet are crucial to the flow of the event. My wedding would have been a mess without her. She is so responsive, sweet and genuinely caring. My favorite thing about Sam is that she's truly passionate about what she does, she's not like other wedding planners that I've met who are worn down by the industry and seem like they've seen too many weddings and think everything is so "cliche." If I want baby's breath and a freaking birchwood arch straight out of the Twilight books, I want my wedding planner behind me supporting my overused cliche ideas. lol. And that's Sam, 100%. (I did not do any of that FYI, but if I did, I know she would be jolly about it and not put it down like I've heard other wedding planners actually do.) I just love her and wish I could have another wedding or two just to utilize her services again and again. Her price point is unmatched and she is simply outstanding. I'd recommend her to anybody and everybody.

Taryn · Married on 07/30/2016

As the mother of the bride, I want to say how much I appreciated the assistance Sam provided. She was there for me & the bride when we had questions or concerns. She also went above and beyond ensuring my daughter’s wedding was stress free & fabulous. The site was beautifully decorated & Sam was there make sure everything ran on schedule. I can say, I would NOT have made it thru the day without Sam. Thank you again for making my daughter’s wedding wonderful!

Rozlyn · Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sprout Design, specifically Sam Gray.. I knew nothing about planning a wedding. She walked me through the process as I tried to figure out and explain my vision for our day, offered support and encouragement, validated my ideas, and, most of all, desired to create the perfect day for us- for who we are.. Thank you, Sam. :')

Vicki · Married on 02/20/2016

I used Sam Gray for my daughter's wedding and she did an amazing job. I am demanding when it comes to timeliness and accountability both of which Sam exceeded my expectations. She is extremely creative, has great taste, and was able to present ideas that fit our budget and our look and feel that we wanted. I would strongly recommend her for any event you are planning.

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2015

The most accommodating, kind, and understanding person I know! Not to mention organized-she remembered things I hadn't even thought of yet. Having Sam help with the details of our big day allowed us [me-who are we kidding ;)] to enjoy our engagement and look forward to our upcoming celebration rather than stress over details as so many Brides do. We've since worked with Sam for professional business parties and have referred her to family members who also can't seem to remember what they ever did without her. We love Sam and we would never turn to anybody else for our planning needs!

• User5482038 · 2+ years ago

Sprout design seriously was the best investment when it came to our wedding. They made our vision come to life with our budget in mind and at such ease. Everything from help booking major vendors to desiging the little details were taken care of. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined and we owe that to the Sprout Team! Thank you!

Lynna · Married on 07/10/2015

Samantha has very eclectic design skills. Her out of the box thinking opened so many options to us. Her decorating meshed perfectly with our venue. My daughter's wedding was beautiful!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Samantha's business, Sprout Design, was the glue that held all the little details together for both my wedding and wedding reception. I could not have gotten through the process of planning and executing my wedding events without her assistance and expertise. Sam is worth more than she charges - paying her was the best money I spent from my wedding budget! I will advise people to contact Sam for help with any event or opportunity to redesign a space!

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

Sam and team helped make my wedding everything I dreamed of! I was planning long-distance and Sam helped keep everything on-track, which was a huge relief since I couldn't be around for many of the details. I'm a hyper-critical Type-A personality and she exceeded my high expectations in every way. Furthermore, when my venue fell through 3 weeks before our wedding date (worst nightmare ever!), she worked tirelessly to solve the problem and make our day even better than originally planned. Her fun personality, obsessive attention to detail, and inspiring design acumen made her the perfect wedding partner. She's also an awesome person, so you'll walk away with a new friend, too!

Julie · Married on 08/26/2017

Sam did a great job helping us put together our wedding while we planned it from Washington, DC. We are pretty organized, but we couldn't have enjoyed the day and felt so confident about our vendors if we didn't have Sam to pull it all together. Sam made the actual wedding day seamless with our different vendors and we didn't have to worry about a thing except getting down the isle and enjoying our reception.

Katy · Married on 09/16/2017

Sam is awesome! She has awesome style ideas and connections in the industry. We hired her as our day of coordinator and since she booked another wedding on the same day, her assistant Brittany was there on our wedding day. I really loved working with Brittany but I felt like she could work on her time management and vision skills. She seemed a little frantic while setting up the venue even though we gave her written descriptions and inspiration photos of our vision. And I felt like she could have taken a little more initiative with some of my design elements to more match my vision more closely such as turning the lights down earlier. Overall, I was incredibly happy with how stress free my day was and the fact that my friends and family didn't have to work