So This is Love

Boise, ID View map

$2,750 Package Price

So This is Love is a wedding planning service based in Boise, Idaho. This wedding planning company believes that your wedding event should reflect both of your individual personalities, as well as who you are as a couple. This wedding planning team have over 12 years of combined event planning experience and care deeply about curating and delivering a day that truly reflects the couple it is designed to celebrate.

So This is Love offers a range of wedding planning packages to suit your needs. Couples can choose from full-service planning, month-of planning, day-of coordination, maid of honor package, and more. Each package is designed to provide comprehensive coverage in the most needed areas on the lead up to your big day. They also offer their services at an hourly rate for your convenience. Services offered by So This is Love include:

• Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Reliable communication

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2750.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

2 main planners; day-of team depends on guest count
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 09/29/2019

Literally couldn't do it without them!!

There is no way I could have ever done this without them!! They made my dreams come true and my wedding day was better than I could have ever imagined. The detail orientation, friendliness and assistance was top notch. Because of the team I was able to completely enjoy my day with literally zero stress. I am beyond thankful for everything the team did for me, they all made me feel like my day was just as important to them as it was to me! I would never do another wedding without them!!!

So This is Love's reply:

Madi! Thank you so much for your kind words! You & your hubby were amazing clients and we are so grateful you chose us to be your wedding day BFFs! Congratulations lovebirds!
  • Shelby
    Shelby P. Married on 07/27/2019

Best wedding planning service EVER!

We were doing long distance for a portion of our engagement and really needed some guidance regarding planning out wedding and ensuring all things would go smoothly. Stil Weddings was referred to us by a friend and we literally could not have done it without them! Lindsey and Gage were absolutely incredible to work with and they made a very potentially daunting planning experience go so smoothly for us! I mentioned during one of our meetings with them that working with them was my single best customer service experience I've had to date!

The wedding was soooo much fun and went sooo flawlessly and we owe a ton of that to Stil Weddings as we are so grateful they helped make our day better than we could have ever imagined! HIGHLY recommend these folks if you or anyone you know is getting married and would like some guidance or a full on planner involved! They offer different packages as well to suite whatever your needs may be! Thank you so much for all your help and we look forward to seeing ya'll soon! :)

So This is Love's reply:

So grateful for you two! Thank you for trusting us with your vision & for being such an amazing couple to work with! Congratulations newlyweds!!
  • Sadie
    Sadie H. Married on 05/10/2019

Flawless experience from beginning to end!

WOW! Simply put, a flawless experience from beginning to end. If you are considering hiring So This is Love for your wedding coordination - JUST DO IT! I knew Lindsey was the girl for me during our first consultation, I was explaining my vision and she was basically finishing my sentences. Lindsey and her team are absolutely top notch, professional, level-headed, detail-oriented and genuinely KIND and FUN people! She thought of things I would I have completely missed on my own and offered up the right advice when I needed direction. They operate like they've been in the biz forever! I can't say enough about So This is Love. So, so thrilled I trusted them with my wedding. Thank you Lindsey & team!

So This is Love's reply:

Sadie!!!! You are so beyond welcome. You & Kyle were dream clients and we enjoyed every minute of helping you plan your perfect day!! We're so grateful you trusted us with your vision!

Boise, ID, 83703
208-789-0554
Location of (So This is Love)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding