Spath Jewelers Reviews

1 User photo

Spath Jewelers 1
  • Veronica

Veronica Sallisky · Married on 01/05/2019

The only place you should buy jewelry from.

Spath Jewelers is the absolute best! I can not thank them enough for helping my husband pick out a BEAUTIFUL engagement and wedding band for me. The entire staff is so unbelievably helpful and accommodating. Sara and Sinead in Bartow are angels sent from heaven! They have the absolute best customer service and will always make you feel like the only customer in the store. 15/10 would recommend. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Spath Jewelers 2

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

DO IT! When I walked into this store, I was blown away by all of the excitement and friendliness from the employees. You can truly tell that they love what they do. They will do whatever possible to help make your dreams become reality. This is more than just a job to them, it is their love and passion. I am blown away with my engagement ring and so excited to show it off!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Bobbie · Married on 05/05/2018

Very friendly an fast service love it.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Saray · Married on 12/15/2017

Spath Jewelers helped my fiance pick the most beautiful ring for me! He was basically a diamond expert after working with Tina and Emily! Also, he left the store with the ring appraised and purchased insurance--one less thing to worry about after getting engaged. They have also helped us pick out our bands and always take the time to make us feel special. They are a wonderful family owned business and we will always use them for our jewelry.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Keith · Married on 11/16/2017

Worked with Emily and the other lovely young ladies, they were all amazing. Any time I came in they remembered me, the ring, even details from the engagement process. Also purchased the wedding bands and they are all always so excited and inviting.

Deb · Married on 06/03/2017

Excellent customer service! That personal touch can mean so much!! They were the best ever! I didn't buy a wedding ring, but I bought earrings, pendant, ring and bracelet for myself. The staff was down to earth. The prices were compatible, they worked with me, I felt like I had my own jeweler. And yes I would highly recommend them to others. I introduced my daughter to them.

Ashton · Married on 04/13/2017

Everyone at Spath will go above and beyond to make your engagement ring and wedding band dreams come true!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/18/2017

This is a family owned and run jewelry store with outstanding customer service. Sarah helped me pick out my setting and then helped my fiancé with the whole ring buying process. I would recommend them to anyone. The reason they have been in business for so long is great customer service

Sent on 02/18/2018

Spath Jewelers's reply:

Rebecca,
    Thank you for your wonderful review. We are beyond honored to be part of your amazing love story. Please come in once a month to get a complimentary cleaning service that we offer to all our Spath customers.
    -Sara and everyone at Spath Jewelers.

Kira · Married on 12/13/2014

Spath Jewelers is an awesome place to get jewelry from. They are making my fiance a custom wedding band and took extra care with my engagement ring; making sure it was perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Cally · Married on 04/26/2014

Danny and I love Spath Jewelers! Always accommodating and so much fun to work with. Their custom designs are fabulous!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2014

Spaths Jewelers has a variety of jewelry to choose from & if you don't see something you like they will order or make it for you. The staff is always welcoming & making sure you leave happy. We got my engagement ring & wedding band from them. Couldn't be happier with them . Thank you so much ! xo

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

Amazing family, amazing store, amazing stock, amazing prices.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Susan · Married on 09/09/2011

They have an excellent amount of items to choose from. Their diamonds are very high quality and I would definately recommend that you stop in and meet Emily and the rest of the well educated staff!

Deborah · Married on 07/02/2011

I love being able to do business where you have a relationship. They found us the perfect wedding rings and they have us for life - Spath is our family jeweler, watch sales/repair, sunglass dealer, etc..... We trust them and we love their products/style :-)

Memphis · Married on 10/20/2009

My wife and I's ring came from Spath's 8 years ago and they are still like new. Great quality and very durable. Can't wait to upgrade the diamond for our ten year anniversary. Will never go anywhere else!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2007

I had a great experience at Spath's from start to finish. Sinead was amazing in assisting me with my new anniversary set.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kathy · event on: 04/21/2017

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable! They were as excited about my birthday as I was! It was a great experience!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Linda · event on: 07/07/2017

I went to the store to sell a few pieces of jewelry after my husbands death. I was greeted by a clerk named Sara Cooper, and was treated with wonderful courtesy and professionalism. She bought the ring I brought in , but not the watches, but she looked up the watches for me on the computer and told me what to do to try to sell them. I would recommend this store to everyone!!!! Thank you Sara

Sent on 07/08/2017

Spath is a great jeweler. This family owned business really knows how to take care of their customers. They made our bridal set shine.

Sent on 07/20/2013