18 Reviews for Spath Jewelers

Appraisal (2)
Cleaning (2)
Ring Sizing (2)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Payment Plans (1)
16 Spath Jewelers Reviews

DO IT! When I walked into this store, I was blown away by all of the excitement and friendliness from the employees. You can truly tell that they love what they do. They will do whatever possible to help make your dreams become reality. This is more than just a job to them, it is their love and passion. I am blown away with my engagement ring and so excited to show it off!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very friendly an fast service love it.

Profile Picture Bobbie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Spath Jewelers helped my fiance pick the most beautiful ring for me! He was basically a diamond expert after working with Tina and Emily! Also, he left the store with the ring appraised and purchased insurance--one less thing to worry about after getting engaged. They have also helped us pick out our bands and always take the time to make us feel special. They are a wonderful family owned business and we will always use them for our jewelry.

Profile Picture Saray, 12/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings

Worked with Emily and the other lovely young ladies, they were all amazing. Any time I came in they remembered me, the ring, even details from the engagement process. Also purchased the wedding bands and they are all always so excited and inviting.

Profile Picture Keith, 11/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Excellent customer service! That personal touch can mean so much!! They were the best ever! I didn't buy a wedding ring, but I bought earrings, pendant, ring and bracelet for myself. The staff was down to earth. The prices were compatible, they worked with me, I felt like I had my own jeweler. And yes I would highly recommend them to others. I introduced my daughter to them.

Profile Picture Deb, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Everyone at Spath will go above and beyond to make your engagement ring and wedding band dreams come true!

Profile Picture Ashton, 4/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This is a family owned and run jewelry store with outstanding customer service. Sarah helped me pick out my setting and then helped my fiancé with the whole ring buying process. I would recommend them to anyone. The reason they have been in business for so long is great customer service

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands, Ring Setting

Spath Jewelers is an awesome place to get jewelry from. They are making my fiance a custom wedding band and took extra care with my engagement ring; making sure it was perfect!

Profile Picture Kira, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Danny and I love Spath Jewelers! Always accommodating and so much fun to work with. Their custom designs are fabulous!

Profile Picture Cally, 4/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Spaths Jewelers has a variety of jewelry to choose from & if you don't see something you like they will order or make it for you. The staff is always welcoming & making sure you leave happy. We got my engagement ring & wedding band from them. Couldn't be happier with them . Thank you so much ! xo

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/5/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Spath is a great jeweler. This family owned business really knows how to take care of their customers. They made our bridal set shine.

Profile Picture User3407810, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Amazing family, amazing store, amazing stock, amazing prices.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/3/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

They have an excellent amount of items to choose from. Their diamonds are very high quality and I would definately recommend that you stop in and meet Emily and the rest of the well educated staff!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love being able to do business where you have a relationship. They found us the perfect wedding rings and they have us for life - Spath is our family jeweler, watch sales/repair, sunglass dealer, etc..... We trust them and we love their products/style :-)

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My wife and I's ring came from Spath's 8 years ago and they are still like new. Great quality and very durable. Can't wait to upgrade the diamond for our ten year anniversary. Will never go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Memphis, 10/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience at Spath's from start to finish. Sinead was amazing in assisting me with my new anniversary set.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/07, 1 Review