The Crystal Rose Bridal Jewelry & Accessories

1953 WASATCH DR, Sarasota, FL 34235 Map · Phone number

About The Crystal Rose Bridal Jewelry & Accessories

Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I'm truly honored that you're considering my pieces to help make your very special day sparkle!

My pieces are unique and one of a kind - I use only the best quality materials available. I make each piece as it is ordered - each cuff and statement necklace is one of a kind. My statement necklaces are unique works of art utilizing a new construction technique that creates a piece that's comfortable, durable, lightweight, and incredibly sparkling. They are not on a fabric base nor do they contain craft grade glass stones. Only the best on your special day! My mission is to help make you the most absolutely beautiful bride on Earth!

I have been in business since 2010, sell worldwide, and have thousands of happy customers. My jewelry has been worn by brides on every continent of the world, except Antarctica. When you visit my website click on "What Our Brides Are Saying" and "Real Crystal Rose Brides" to see & hear from my beautiful brides.

Everything on my website is designed and hand made with love in my home studio in Sarasota, Fl. I would love to design something for your wedding, commitment ceremony, black tie gala, or cocktail party. Please contact me if you have any questions.

And remember - "you don't have to be an heiress to look like one!"

The Crystal Rose

Crystal Bridal Cuff Bracelet
Crystal Bridal Cuff Bracelet

1 Reviews for The Crystal Rose Bridal Jewelry & Accessories

Lori · Married on 05/20/2016

My Jewlery was absolutely beautiful. My necklace, bracelet, and earrings had so much sparkle. Rose was very professional and helpful and did quality work. I'm beyond impressed and she exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her.

The Crystal Rose Bridal Jewelry & Accessories FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Handcrafted

• 1953 WASATCH DR Sarasota, FL 34235 See on map