154 Beach Dr N.E., Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number

About Bernie's and Son Jewelers

Bernie's and Son Jewelers is St. Petersburg's most unique jewelry store. Everything in our store is hand selected for uniqueness and its beauty. As a family run store you'll find our customer service is beyond compare. Repairs are done on site in full view and most can be done while you wait. With designer brands like Natalie K, Denny Wong, Bellari, Dove's, Makur, Cherie Dori, and Van Lachman. We also carry a wide variety of estate pieces some dating to turn of the century. If you can't find it at Bernie's and Son Jewelers we can make it for you. Our Jeweler has 35 years of building custom pieces or customizing a piece to make it truly unique.

reubel2
Pictures103
12223fywy

3 Reviews for Bernie's and Son Jewelers

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Brad at Bernie's and Son was so amazing! He took the time to let us try on so many different wedding bands and made excellent suggestions when we weren't sure what we wanted. He also helped my fiance pick out the most perfect engagement ring! I was shocked at how beautiful and sparkly it was! No one believes me when I tell them he picked it out on his own, it is so perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Bernie's and Son Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm so glad you're so happy!!

Bernie's son Brad was incredibly welcoming and very patient. The jewelers were accommodating regarding payment as my fiancé works offshore, making it difficult to visit the store at times. He had a great experience with them and I enjoyed meeting them. You can also get sorbet right next door to celebrate if you want to. :)

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • Kimberly N

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at this store based on a friend's recommendation. He is someone who was not looking forward to the nerve-racking process of buying an engagement ring; I was floored when he described it as such a positive experience! He needed to have a family stone placed into a ring and they were perfectly accommodating of him! They showed him options that the stone would fit into, and even made customized adjustments to the setting so it would be perfectly set.

After getting engaged, we needed to go back to have my ring sized which was great because they have Saturday hours. We had to wait a little while because the store was so busy, but it was wonderful to see so many repeat customers who were on a first-name basis with the owners. A local family-owned business that does right by its customers for a positive experience. We will definitely be returning when it is time to purchase our wedding bands.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Bernie's and Son Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks