Snap Happy Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Snap Happy Photography

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Pictures and Wonderful Photographers

Snap Happy Photography worked out wonderfully for my wedding. The pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY and the photographers were super flexible, professional, and prepared. My mom's dress straps even broke right before the ceremony and they literally sewed her into it. She looked awesome and so did the pictures!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah E. · Married on 06/16/2018

My experience could not have been better!

Snap Happy Photography is absolutely amazing! Bobbie did our engagement photos and wedding photos and they were perfect! The additional help, positivity, and flexibility that my husband and I recieved helped our wedding day to run smoothly. We had an outside wedding, and it rained all day long. Bobbie worked around the rain while also making sure to get all of the pictures that I wanted and other really amazing shots of our special day. I am so glad that we had Snap Happy Photography! We will continue to use Bobbie for all of our photography needs from here on out!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Susan · Married on 11/26/2017

Beautiful photos & a wonderful experience

Bobbie shot my wedding and engagement session with my now husband. She completely captured the vibe I was going for. I love the photos she took of our familes and especially of the kids who were our flower girls & ring bearers. So many of the photos she took made it on various family members Christmas cards and walls of their homes. I am so pleased and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Amy · Married on 04/01/2017

Bobbie is fantastic to work with. She's super fun and made two uncomfortable subjects really comfortable. We haven't had a chance to see our final wedding pictures yet but she's given us a sneak peak or two so it's not so hard waiting and her work is great! Our guests found them an enjoyable addition to the wedding party as well :)

Sent on 04/16/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/26/2015

SnapHappy is the best!

Bobbie is my favorite!! We have done a mommy and me shoot, a sexy motorcycle boudoir shoot, family session and an Alice in wonderland character shoot for my daughter and she has NAILED THEM ALL!! Bobbie brings out the fun modeling side in my little girl and makes you feel so confident and beautiful the whole time! Bobbie is my go to photographer, I just love her!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Jordon A. · Married on 06/30/2015

Bobbie Lyons is a delightfully talented photographer. She is flexible and adventurous, allowing her to capture those beautiful, fleeting, candid moments in a unique and timeless way. She works with the depth of her landscapes and backgrounds and plays with natural lighting opportunities to create a collection of proofs that you will have a trying time sifting through to choose your favorites for adorning your home. Bobbie's work for our wedding, maternity and baby sessions was incredible. We highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • W

Winnie · Married on 05/30/2015

Wonderful photographer! We loved working with Bobbie and our wedding photographs are so beautiful.

Sent on 09/23/2016