82 Reviews for Simply Elegant Bridal

Jewelry (2)
Veils (2)
Mother of Groom (1)
Bridesmaids (1)

Every moment of my experience with the women at Simply Elegant was wonderful. I felt as if they were just as excited about my wedding as I was, and I felt welcomed every time I came back! There is a wonderful and diverse selection of dresses for all styles and body types. Highly recommend you include Simply Elegant as part of your planning experience!

Profile Picture Jessi, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry

The service, professionalism and ingenuity of the staff at Simply Elegant is above and beyond. The girls truly love what they do and it's obvious. They put their hearts into making sure their brides are happy and are so patient and attentive. My experience there was so wonderful and personal that I recommend this dress shop to everyone!

Profile Picture Aahlee, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got an AMAZING deal on my dress. They have an entire section of "off the rack" dresses that are discounted as far as 80 percent from the original cost.

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/6/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

This was probably one of the best appointments for a dress that I had (and I went to about 15 stores in 4 different states). They were very attentive and she really tried to find my dress for my price range, which was difficult because I didn't realize how pricey their dresses were before going in. The owner was even willing to meet me there on a Monday even though the store was closed.
Fantastic service, sorry I didn't find the one! Advice to other brides, they are on the pricier end of the spectrum when it came to dresses. It would be very difficult to find anything under $1000.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/23/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I loved my experience at Simply Elegant Bridal! I called numerous bridal boutiques to find a specific dress and they were the only ones in St. Louis area to have the dress! I immediately made an appointment for two weeks later. Before my appointment they sent me a personal questionner to learn more about me. I was able to use the email to connect back with any other questions. As soon as I arrived to the boutique, I felt like I was a Bride and not just in another shop. The consultants welcomed me where they had my dress already pulled to the side! They let me and my group go through the racks without bothering us or pushing us out. We picked out other dresses to try on that day. My consultant took us to the fitting area where we had a couch and the place to ourself. She helped me slip into the dress and really took in my opinion before showing everyone else. She helped tremendiously in all areas. Even when she had the chance to make an extra sale with an upgraded belt she was honest about what it really did to the dress. I was never pushed or looked at but felt truly comfortable and happy to say yes to the dress with them! Can't wait to go back for my fitting and help pick out my girls dresses!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I am so happy I gave this store a chance! I moved to St. Louis last July, which is when I bought my dress. I previous lived in Chicago where I looked at many wedding dress stores. I even thought I found my wedding dress... until I visited Simply Elegant Bridal. I only came into the store to allow my mom to have a chance to go wedding dress shopping with me as she helped me move to St. Louis. The store is gorgeous and has dresses for any woman! They have your classic princess or strapless dresses, however they also have gorgeous dresses that are not as common. I have yet to see anyone with a dress that looks like mine! This store also had the best value over any other place I looked at. The staff was very friendly and they offered alterations at the store, as well as steaming and pressing my gown the Wednesday before my wedding. The dress was perfect and I would encourage any bride to be to check this store out!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Groom

i went to a lot of places to try on wedding dresses and this was by far my favorite! Emily helped me out so much. She actually picked the dress I ended up buying. It wasn't what I thought I was going to want but as soon as I put it on I fell in love.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough great things about my experience at Simply Elegant! I am a 6'2 bride to be and I have been searching for an extra length bridal gown for months. All I ever wanted was to have a dress long enough to touch toe floor just once and I couldn't find it. Even with extra length the dresses weren't long enough. So when I walked into Simply Elegant I was really discouraged and within 30 minutes I had THREE dresses to choose from...all of which were beautiful, within my budget AND super long. My consultant Heather was AMAZING. She picked out all 3 dresses. Without me even having to bring out my pictures or give much info she was able to pick out these dresses in like 10 minutes! It was literally like she had been with me through this whole journey and new exactly what dress I was looking for. It was an amazing experience and I left the store with tears of joy in my eyes because I had seriously lost hope in finding the perfect dress and Heather proved me wrong in less than 30 minutes! Love love love this place!!!

Profile Picture Charisee, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress the first day!!! Great service, lots of selection. Cute place :)

Profile Picture Tara, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
3.5

Simply Elegant Bridal helped create the perfect wedding dress for me. I had been to six other bridal stores with limited luck in finding the right dress. The bridal consultants at Simply Elegant Bridal were patient with me while I took longer than my allotted time and got creative in letting me know that some of their designers are able to redesign dresses taking a top from one and a bottom from another for example. This is exactly what I ended up doing and was still able to do within budget thanks to their help. The dress was beautiful once it came in. However, there are a couple reasons why I could not give them five stars. The first was communication regarding when my dress would arrive and be ready for a fitting. I was told one time and when I called back to set up my fitting was quoted a completely different time. The associates did not seem to be on the same page regarding timing which as an out of town bride, was essential information and extremely frustrating. The second was the alterations process, I was told for the first fitting that they did not have a seamstress available on the day I would be in town but that the owner would take care of me. This was accurate but I was promised for the second fitting, I would have a seamstress there. I arrived only to find out that the owner would be taking care of my fitting again. This fitting took several hours most of which could have been avoided if the seamstress had been there as promised. For my final fitting, the seamstress was there but the dress still needed some tweaks so I was not able to take it home with me at that time. In the end, the dress ended up being a great choice but I could have dealt without the added stress along the way. I recommend Simply Elegant Bridal for their dress selection and knowledge of their designers but would recommend going elsewhere for alterations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

I bought my dress from this shop, online. I found my DREAM DRESS (Allure Couture C231) as a sample listed with them and bought the dress without ever having seen it in person. (Ballsy, I KNOW). lol It turned out to be perfect and the staff was very helpful with my million questions about size, color and fit. I couldn't be more excited to wear this gorgeous gown on our Big Day!

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/29/15, 6 Reviews
3.2

The girls who work in the store are wonderful and sweet. The manager or owner (I'm not sure with) was quite rude every interaction I had with her. When I purchased my dress they gave me a quote over the phone but when it came time to pay for the dress (after I had already been fitted and filled out the paperwork), she said the quote was wrong and added $200 to the final price. Definitely not the best vendor I worked with for my wedding.

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal store was FABULOUS to work with. I had a bad experience my first time there and called back to request to work with someone else. The owner bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and attended to. They went out of their way to make sure we had the first class experience that they are known for. Gina and Heather are amazing to work with and so helpful. The personalized service and attention to detail was greatly appreciated. I'd recommend this store and their team to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/4/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend Simply Elegant a million times over! They were so sweet, communicative, and responsible. I had no troubles at all and my dress was even ready early! You can be confident shopping here. Appointments are easy to make and change as well.

Profile Picture User4193245, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress from Simply Elegant. I ended up there after having a bad experience at another store in the area. This is a great space--quiet and clean!! They have a limit to how many people you can bring to a fitting, which I think is really nice. This means that someone else's family is not going to over-take your space or your appointment. As I was narrowing down my dress choices, they were kind enough to tell me about an upcoming trunk show, where I inevitably purchased my dress and saved myself some money in the process!

They have a seamstress that they use, though she is not employed by the store. She really did a great job on my dress, though it only needed the bustle and one minor fix (it fit very well when I got it). I will say that sometimes she didn't spend a lot of time with me as she always seemed to have at least one other person in there that required more attention...which means I was pushed off. However, the dress turned out great, so that is more a note to speak up (maybe better than me). It also can be hard to get evening and weekend appointments for those who, like myself, are trying to work and wedding plan!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Heather was awesome! Had a great experience!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All the ladies were great! Very respectful and professional, and made my dress shopping experience a pleasure!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried Simply Elegant after having a horrible first experience at David's Bridal. The David's Bridal appointment was mostly so that my Mom had the chance to watch me try on dresses when I was in town visiting, and my Mom seemed to have a good time. I hated the David's Bridal dresses and the pushiness of the consultant provided, and so I was nervous after that horrible first experience to go dress shopping again. However, at least it provides a good basis for comparison. Simply Elegant was a completely different experience. My consultant at Simply Elegant was very easy to talk to, and she seemed to really absorb and consider what I was saying. She was very respectful of my stated budget and brought out many selections at both the lower and upper end of my price range. She seemed to catch on quickly to the styles I did and didn't like, and she quickly adjusted the set of dress selections for me to try on based on this. She wasn't pushy at all, and she was very personable. After I purchased my dress, the shop (and my consultant) did a fantastic job of calling me and informing me when my items arrived. My only complaint so far is that after they took my measurements, I fit into a size 2 in all categories except my hips, which were borderline between a 2 and 4. They talked me into ordering the size 4, but I probably should have gone with my gut and ordered the 2, because now I'm spending a fortune to significantly alter a dress that I'm swimming in.

Profile Picture User4220379, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here, and had a lovely experience picking it out. My saleswoman was patient and kind, and found me a number of dresses in my budget and desired style.
However, when the dress arrived it was the wrong size over layer on the right size under layer. Ok, not the salon's fault, that's the company's fault. And they couldn't tell until it was on my body. The real issue was that no one followed up with me for more than a month after that. After I had paid for the whole dress. I called a number of times, and got different answers on when it would be back in the store.
Aside from that, everything else was great. I got the dress altered in house, and Meghan did a fantastic job and was wonderful to work with. Pricing on alterations was good.

Profile Picture Helene, 12/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and sweet. They made my experience awesome!

Profile Picture User4571131, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience! When we came in for an appointment, it was midweek so it felt like we had the store all to ourselves. My consultant let me pick out my own dresses as well as suggested a few for me. After trying on a handful, I fell in love with one of her selections. After we got my gown, we also looked at bridesmaids and found a perfect look. The sales girls, owner, and seamstress were easy to work with and treated me like I was family each time I came in. I would definitely suggest this store to all my friends!

Thank you!

Profile Picture User3732796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Gorgeous, lovely, flattering. My daughter looked like royalty

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
2.0

I went to Simply Elegant and everything went great. It wasn't until I pickup my dress that everything went south. I came to pickup my dress and they brought it to me in a pink trash bag. I was so upset with how poorly they handle it and when I expressed my concern the owner snatched the dress from me!!! I couldn't believe it. I guess I didn't fit there criteria for being treated like a princess like to the rest. I would not recommended this place at all.

Profile Picture Deja, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my dress from simply elegant bridal and the workers there are wonderful! They listened to what I wanted and found my perfect dress. They were very professional and I would recommend any bride to go there to get their dress!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was very helpful during all of my visits to the salon! Also platinum appointment is completely worth it!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/26/14, 8 Reviews