Simply Angelic Photography Reviews

16 | Cedar Hill, TX

16 Reviews for Simply Angelic Photography

Anaki · Married on 11/30/2013

We used Simply Angelic Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. From the first time we met with the team to the delivery of our final product they made us feel so comfortable. They are very professional and attentive to the clients' needs. On top of that our photos are beautiful! We couldn't be more happy with our experience!!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Demetrius · Married on 11/16/2013

I am so very pleased to have used this company for my wedding photos!!! I had actually seen the photographers work on social media and contacted her after she came highly recommended from my cousin who was also a client. The entire staff was friendly and so very helpful. They allowed us to be creative with our photos, allowed us to be ourselves and executed our vision to perfection! I was always able to get in contact with someone and when my father passed away unexpectedly days after my wedding, Angel sent me photos for the obituary the next day. I am forever grateful to Simply Angelic Photography for capturing the most important day of my life!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

The Simply Angelic experience is PHENOMINAL!! They are professional, creative, attentive, punctual, and deliver stellar and A-Class services all around. Their product is definitely top quality at great value. Angel's attention to details add a special touch to all that she does!

We were truly blessed and honored to have Simply Angelic to capture our special!! I would definitely recommend the Simply Angelic Photography services!

Sent on 03/24/2014
  • DAPHNE

DAPHNE · Married on 08/10/2013

If you want a professional person that adds a personal touch to teach photo taken you must use Simply Angelic Photography. Her attention to detail is amazing. When my husband and I first met her to do our engagement photos we were a little shy but by the end of the photo shoot we felt relaxed and our pictures were wonderful. We got so many compliments on our photos we insisted she did our wedding.

During our consultations with her she gave us so many options and took the time to find out what personal details we wanted to embrace in the photos. She was at our wedding from beginning to end and she captured every little detail and precious moment that our family shared. Personally as a bride she kept me calm as I held back my tears of joy and "on schedule".

I know this photographer personally and she has an amazing humble spirit that radiates through her work. Her love for photography is demonstrated in every aspect of her craft and ability to have a picture speak a thousand words.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Work was excellent.. And just nice people themselves. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Rickeyta · Married on 05/11/2013

Great Service and quality of work!

Snora · Married on 04/20/2013

My April 2013 wedding was simply the best!!! Simply Angelic Staff was very professional and accommodating. The photographers made my husband and I feel very comfortable and coach us through the entire process. The picture quaility was Simply the Best!! I would recommend them to anyone and we're definitely using them again in the future... GREAT JOB:)

Sent on 09/14/2013

Monica · Married on 04/12/2013

Angel is truly a magnificent photographer! Her staff is extremely professional, courteous, and organized. As a bride, you have 15 million things going on in your head at the same time. Using Simply Angelic Photography will eliminate all of your photography woes! You will know that your pictures will be amazing and that they will capture memorable moments.Angel presented our wedding photos via a slideshow that she created. It was like no other I have seen before. My mom, husband, and I were literally in tears from the moments she captured. I am so thankful to her because I can relive that wonderful day over and over again for the rest of my life because she truly captured every moment! Angel is so innovative and creative. You can tell that photography is her passion and therefore she goes above and beyond what a typical photographer would do for you. Angel has went from my wedding photographer to my family photographer. I have already booked her for family photos in November. I will also utilize her talent when my daughter is born in February. She is truly amazing and I would hands down recommend her to anyone! In fact, one of my bridesmaids (who recently got engaged)has used Angel to capture family photos and has booked her for her wedding in the fall 2014.

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 03/09/2013

Photographers Angel and Bruce Austin are a POWER TEAM that will ensure EVERY aspect of your day is captured in elegance, distinction, beauty, and style. MANY have shared with us that they LITERALLY felt our joy and happiness through our photos. One of SA's strongest attributes is being able to capture personal and key elements of the day. 1 of my fav photos is from our first dance. My husband led our dance so wonderfully even given me a surprise twirl (we had not practiced at all). It was so great that I let out the most appreciative laugh ever… that moment was captured by SA and I will forever remember the true and genuine happiness and love I felt in THAT particular moment. Absolutely Priceless.
    SA provides services for every type of budget without compromising quality or service. SA successfully demonstrates the ability to make their clients feel comfortable and at ease. They work efficiently and professionally at all times and always have YOU in mind. Upon reviewing the end product, you will be so impressed and happy that you chose SA! I say this will full confidence as I've worked with and purchased several different services and products from SA over the last 6 months:
    (1) Engagement Photo Shoot, Framed Engagement Photo, CD, & Save the Date Cards; (2) Boudoir Photo Shoot & Photo Book; (3) Bridal Portrait Shoot, CD, Bridal Book, & Framed Bridal Portrait; (4) Wedding Day Shoot, CD, & Wedding Book.
    Please call SA! Their Business Manager, Sarah Jones, is extremely professional, responsive, and kind. She will be able to address any of your questions or concerns and will get you booked as quickly as possible.
    I love to share "great finds" with as many people who will listen because I love to pass along exceptional experiences to others with similar needs. Please know that I get absolutely nothing from SA for writing this. I am truly just a BEYOND SATISFIED customer of their products and services who wants to share with other “brides-to-be.”

Sent on 03/28/2013

Kelly · Married on 12/29/2012

Everything was Amazing!!!! I felt as if I had known them my entire life like they knew exactly what we wanted from beginning to end. They were very professional and kind from the booking to the delivery of finished product. I look at our pictures and want to get married all over again!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Michael · Married on 08/11/2012

There are no words to describe how wonderful Simply Angelic Photography and Angel Austin were for our wedding, to say that she was amazing or great would truly be an understatement. She has been blessed with talent, vision, and understanding that gives you the feeling of working with family or a life long friend, we have used Simply Angelic after our wedding as well. Angel Austin is our family photographer for any event or pictures that we need, she should be yours too!!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Kia · Married on 07/06/2012

We are STILL glowing!

360 degree wraparound service! That is the best way to describe our experience with Angel and her staff of professionals! From our first meeting to the day that we picked up our prints and cd, we felt that we were in excellent, caring and careful hands. Our photos were beautiful, with awesome "in-the-moment" snaps that really captured the essence of our special day! Our keepsake book still has a prominent place on our mantle and is the envy of all guests to our home.

We highly recommend Simply Angelic Photography to any couple who desires to work with a professional photographer with a keen sense of style and the ability to capture every aspect of your special day through a lens much like your own...and at a very affordable price!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2012

I could not have been happier with any other photographer other than Simply Angelic. Angel photographed our engagement pictures. They turned out so well and we received so many complements on the pictures, we had to have her for our wedding. You ask about flexibility?? She flew all the way up to Maryland to photograph our wedding and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! She has the ability to see the picture she wants and makes it happen. And of course makes us look awesome in the process! Oh! And...her albums..are awesome! Very high quality. She def has taste!

Jo · Married on 10/05/2013

I am so blessed to have had Simply Angelic Photography handle my photography needs for our wedding. Their professionalism, timeliness, quality of work and responsiveness to my many requests were beyond anything I could have ever imagined. When I look at the photos of my wedding, I simply smile because of what I see. They are the best. I would used them over and over again and I do plan to. As a matter of fact, my husband and I plan to schedule more photos for our upcoming anniversary. Angel and her team are the best. I have had so many people ask me who my photographer was for my wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Porsha · Married on 11/03/2012

Angel Austin and her team are AWESOME!! All of my questions and emails were answered quickly and they were great helping me stay within my budget! She took beautiful photos of our wedding and reception!! I received my photos and slideshow back within a week from returning from my honeymoon. She brings a lot of passion and enthusiasm into her work. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, friendly, and talented photographer for their big day!

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2010

Simply Angelic photography always provides affordable packages that I always love!! They are continuously efficient with their quality of work and such a pleasant joy to work with! They have captured some of the most important moments of my life! We have used them for new born pics, bridal portraits, wedding pictures and family panoramic! They will forever be apart of our family and we will always use Simply Angelic Photography for more special moments in our lives! Thank you for alway being there when we need it!

Sent on 09/07/2013