Simple Keys Weddings Reviews

Simple Keys Weddings 5
Simple Keys Weddings 6
Simple Keys Weddings 7

Josh · Married on 10/23/2010

Bill provided my wife and I with an amazing ceremony tailor just the way we wanted it. He was very flexible and helpful when recommending wedding locations. Before the wedding he sent us several wedding vow options and we chose the ones that meant the most to us. Befroe and after the ceremony, Bill took lots (50+) of amazing pictures of us! We were extrememly impressed with Bill and his professionalism. I highly recommend him for your wedding services.

Sent on 10/26/2010

cherri · Married on 09/03/2010

Since we had 4 days to plan a wedding and not knowing any officiants I went online to find anyone. We found Bill - thank goodness. He has a strong clear voice and delivered the service flawlessly. He was interested in what we wanted, explained every step, showed up early and mingled with our guests like he was an old friend. We feel like he could be one of our friends.
    We had the very best wedding, thanks to Bill!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Autumn · Married on 08/10/2010

My husband and I got married August 10th on the beach in Islamorada, Fl. While we were hesitant about picking a wedding Officiant off the web, we're so glad we found WeddingWire.com and more importantly, Bill Camp.

He performed a beautiful ceremony that was based on our simple needs. He made us feel extremely comfortable when we first emailed/talked to him, as well as when we first met him in person. The whole process was stress free and easy. We just couldn't have asked for a better day or a better officiant.

But Bill is not only a great Wedding Officiant, he's also a great guy. We probably spent 45 minutes or more talking to him after the ceremony, and we look forward to seeing him again some day, when we're in Islamorada again.

If you're getting married in the Florida Keys, contact Bill Camp...you definitely won't be sorry!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Shonna · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I hired Simple Keys Weddings to do our officiating and some general photography. Our plan was to have a very understated & simple wedding. Bill did a great job officiating the ceremony and his wife Bobby did the photography. Bill and Bobby were extremely flexible (we changed our ceremony 3 times!!) They both had smiles every step of the way and the photographer even stayed longer than she had agreed for no extra cost! Our guests commented on how friendly Bobby was and how it was nice not to have a pushy wedding photographer. I can't stress enough how wonderful these two are. This company offers unbelievable value and a high level of professionalism. It was wonderful to enjoy our wedding at an affordable cost. A simple keys wedding exceeded our expectations in every way.

Sent on 08/13/2010

William · Married on 06/26/2010

Went above and beyond the call of duty. Made any and all changes we asked. Very nice guy with great attitude which helps make a special day that much more special.

GET HIM IF YOU CAN!!

Sent on 07/24/2010

melinda · Married on 06/20/2010

We hired Bill Camp for our daughters wedding. A party of 12 for the ceremony. 10 are children ages 14 to 5. He was awesome. They received the wedding they wished for and then some. Bill sent my daughter everything she needed and more to choose vows, ceremony type and was amiable to all the extras she added. This was not a short ceremony. Bill used expression in his voice with every word he spoke as though he was getting great pleasure performing the ceremony. This and his demeanor helped to add even more joy to the wedding. I will be recommending he and his family to anyone I know that is planning a Keys wedding. Thank you Bill!

Sent on 07/21/2010

ellen · Married on 06/19/2010

Our wedding was truely a fairytale and the best day of my life. Bill worked with us to incorperate everything we wanted and made sure we knew that this was our day and we could have it however we wanted. Bill has a disposition that made my nervous hubby feel calm and collected. He did a beautiful job with our vows and his voice and attitude was perfect. We were blessed to also have him and his family play music for our reception. They are fabulous artists and gave us memories that will last a life time. I doubt that many people could have pulled off a wedding with ten children as the bridal party, on the beach! I love the music they played and was lucky enough to hear them again at the Loreli...As a bride I would recommend Bill Camp for every Keys wedding! I also suggest you have him and his very talented family play at the reception!

Sent on 08/08/2010

Karen · Married on 02/11/2015

Bill from Simple Keys Weddings was great from the very beginning. Bill was professional and made you feel like family. I was skeptical at first since I did not know him from Adam and had to rely on emails to make the arrangements. Then having to pay in advance for the services made me a bit nervous. But the stars were all in alignment and everything went great. We experienced some bad weather and had to move the ceremony to the next day and Bill was great and moving everything around and making us feel at ease with that. I would highly recommend Simple Keys Weddings for your first time or anytime. Oh and his photographer Bobbie was wonderful. Because of her we have some precious memories of the day.

Sent on 03/24/2015

karen · Married on 12/14/2013

Bill Camp from Simple Keys Wedding was a huge help for my daughter's wedding. She was not sure what she wanted to do for the ceremony and Bill had tons of options to help out! He answered emails and questions promptly , came early on day of wedding and was very professional. We were very happy with his services and he was less expensive than other officiants we had contacted!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Steve · Married on 10/05/2013

My wife and I highly recommend Bill Camp with Simple Keys Weddings. He was great to work with and made the entire process stress free for us.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Meagan · Married on 04/30/2011

Bill was fantastic. We met with him for breakfast and it was immediate that we knew he was the guy for the job. Incredibly responsive, he gave us all the pieces for an memorable ceremony. We could have only hoped all the other vendors were as wonderful, responsible, and kind as he was!
    The crowd cried as he recited the words to a beautiful sand ceremony and we could not have asked for more. Hope to see you in 20 for our renewal!!!
    Thank you so much Bill for everything!!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Shanna · Married on 10/10/2010

Bill helped to make the planning of our ceremony less stressful, he was always prompt with his replies and very accomodating to our requests and questions. Very professional, personable and we would highly recommend his services. Thank you again Bill!!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Bill was great to work with and very flexible with regards to our ceremony requests. We wanted to use a unity ceremony that he hadn't done before and he was not only willing but excited to help us make it happen. It was a huge success! He also helped us take a deep breath and enjoy the moment. :)

In retrospect, we do think it would have been helpful to have a true rehearsal with Bill. Consider spending the extra time and money if you can.

Sent on 02/22/2014
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 09/22/2012

Bill was great. He was always quick to respond to us with any questions. He gave us so may options to choose from to put together the perfect ceremony and was more than accommodating when I made changes at the last minute. The only thing that kind of through us off is when we got to the point where my dad was to pass my hand to my fiance, there was no 'who gives this woman" so for one brief minute it just looked like my dad wouldn't leave me :). Other than that the ceremony was beautiful and Bill was fantastic!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Anne · Married on 01/12/2012

We found Bill Camp of Simple Keys Weddings through online reviews and as the reviews promised he was excellent. He made it possible for us to have the wedding ceremony including the vows the way we preferred and dealt with us in an incredibly friendly way. He also always had great suggestions and recommendations for any questions that arose during planning. All in all, the company and Bill keep what the name "Simple Keys Weddings" promised, an easy going and pleasant planning process followed by a beautiful wedding for us. We highly recommend Bill if you are looking for a wedding officiant in the Florida Keys!

Sent on 07/03/2012
  • W

wayne · Married on 09/10/2011

Bill was great !He recommended a nice place to stay. He helped us to customize our vows and chose a wonderful setting. He took pictures for us with his camera and ours, and even returned the following evening to take additional pictures as the sun set. Great guy, Thanks so much.
    Wayne and Tamara Smith
    9/10/11

Sent on 11/01/2011

Steve · Married on 12/30/2010

With all the potential for stress that comes with wedding plans, its great to know that the ceremony itself did not add to that. It fits the Keys lifestyle perfectly.
    The fact that the day had to be changed from Tuesday to Thursday was not an issue for Bill and he accomodated our requests withough blinking.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Deana · Married on 10/24/2014

Bill did a wonderful job at our wedding! He had many different ceremonies to choose from and the service went great! Would highly recommend him for your special day :)

Deana & Randy

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/28/2014

3.5

Bill was very accommodating and made us feel very relaxed and just focus on each other during the ceremony. It was wonderful how he guided us through the entire process from the minute we booked with him. He was wonderful and the ceremony was a beautiful...Great choice. Highly recommend Bill Camp...thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • I

Julie · Married on 03/17/2012

3.0

Bill Camp was our officiant for the wedding. He has a great personality and that was the one thing that was most important to us in an officiant. Someone who can be cheery & also serious, but not too serious to the point to where our ceremony was boring. Although I did not choose any of his ceremony wording options and made my own, he was able to work with it. The groom & the groomsmen also thought he was wonderful.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Elisa · Married on 12/31/2011

Overall Bill was extremely helpful and professional. He provided many options and was flexible about us altering them and adding things to make the ceremony exactly what we hoped for. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Tiffany · Married on 02/20/2016

3.0

We had Bill Camp perform our ceremony in Islamorada and I was very impressed with him prior to the wedding. He sent options for wording which you could choose from, or add/delete sections you wanted. He was also very responsive in emails and agreed to come a little early to go through the ceremony with people (we didn't have a formal rehearsal). However, he messed up a few things in the actual ceremony (i.e. calling me "Timothy" - my name is "Tiffany"), but it wasn't a huge deal, just kind of odd and it didn't seem like he was 100% with us. Overall, he's good and I'm sure this was just a fluke.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/01/2011

3.5

I thought he did a great job but was a little dissapointed with the lack of follow up a couple of weeks before the wedding. That would have been helpful because our venue was not able to sale. That bothered me a lot. The pictures were good, but our friends did a better job capturing the actual ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Simple Keys Weddings's reply:

Thanks for your input. We did recommend that we have a dedicated photographer shoot the ceremony but to honor the clients request to "keep the cost down" they asked if Bill would take the photos for them at a greatly reduced rate. That said he obviously had no way to perform the ceremony and take photos during it as well so any taken during would have been better than none. Also our apologies for the venue issues but again, we did not book or make those arrangements. The client booked a "free sunset cruise" directly with a marina which took the ship out of service. Actually had we not gotten in touch with owner of the vessel and the Captain who extended us a courtesy, the client would have had no free wedding venue at all. We truly apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment. We strive to go above and beyond for every client. We wish you all the best!

Heather · Married on 09/24/2017

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Let me start by saying my heart goes out to all those impacted by Hurricane Irma. I am a Florida resident and we felt the impact as well, but not near what the Florida Keys felt. That being said, my husband and I planned a wedding in Marathon for September 24th and secured Simply Keys Weddings as our officiant. We had all our family flying in from Panama City, Charlott NC, Tx, etc. The unforeseen Hurricane Irma then made it's way toward Florida the weekend before our wedding causing catastrophic damage to the Keys. Of course, we had to cancel our wedding plans as the Keys were not allowing anyone in, not even residents until power and water were restored. I contacted all of our vendors and explained to them we know its a difficult time and are not looking for an immediate refund, but when the time is right would like a refund. All our vendors were extremely nice and wonderful and offered full refunds, except Simply Keys Weddings, who stated because WE (my husband and I) are not able to make it to the Keys, they don't typically offer a refund but would give us a 50% refund given the circumstance. I was absolutely BAFFLED. Residents were not able to get in to assess their own homes, much less tourist making it down to the Keys. Mind you, at this point, it is not about the money. We responded by pointing out that their contract reads if for any reason beyond ones control they are not able to meet our date and time due to an "Act of God" we would be entitled to a full refund (attaching paragraph from contract below). They then responded by stating " That is why couples get wedding insurance". Again, my heart goes out to all the lives impacted by Hurricane Irma, but the way this situation was handled was unacceptable. I have waited over 3 weeks for this vendor to correct or resolve before posting a review and they still have not done so. I do not recommend Simple Keys Weddings to any couple looking to get married.

Sent on 10/06/2017