Key Largo, Key Largo, FL 33037 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Do With Yvette

I Do With Yvette is a wedding officiant company based in Key Largo, Florida. Owner and lead officiant Yvette loves seeing couples join together as one, and loves helping them celebrate their special day. She is bilingual in English and Spanish, so she is happy to perform ceremonies that are inviting to all your loved ones.

I Do With Yvette is licensed in Florida, and their ceremonies usually last between 30 and 60 minutes. She serves both Catholic and non-religious couples. She welcomes interfaith and single-religion ceremonies. She is available at all times for spur-of-the-moment elopements, and welcomes civil unions and vow renewals as well. Before the wedding, I Do With Yvette is happy to perform a ceremony rehearsal to ensure everything runs smoothly.

40cbdb4e18569876 i do with yvette

4 Reviews for I Do With Yvette

• Christine

Christine · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, very flexible!

She made our day very special! She was incredibly flexible, and professional. We came to key largo from michigan to elope, and she made it all so easy! Even gave recommendations for hair/makeup, a florist, and had the perfect location in mind! I would highly recommend her! She even had a student photographer she worked with, and she was amazing! One phone call to Yvette and most of the details were covered. I was initially nervous about being able to just come to a location I wasnt familiar with to put everything together, and was immediately put at ease, and felt so comfortable upon my first contact with her!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lizette · Married on 02/09/2019

Yvette made our wedding magical

We are so thankful for Yvette! We decided to marry in Key Largo and drove in with 4 of our closest family members. Thanks to her we were able to plan a beautiful, intimate wedding in just 2 days. She was incredibly sweet and helpful, and found us a florist, a location on the water for a sun down ceremony, and a wonderful photographer. Our photos came out amazing and truly reflected our emotions on that day. She was a thoughtful officiant, and said beautiful words during our ceremony. She took care of everything. Thank you again Yvette!

Sent on 03/09/2019

I Do With Yvette FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Catholic
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• Key Largo Key Largo, FL, 33037 See on map
    305-680-1794 (Phone number)
    Location of (I Do With Yvette)