Key Largo, Key Largo, FL 33037 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Do With Yvette

I Do With Yvette is a wedding officiant company based in Key Largo, Florida. Owner and lead officiant Yvette loves seeing couples join together as one, and loves helping them celebrate their special day. She is bilingual in English and Spanish, so she is happy to perform ceremonies that are inviting to all your loved ones.

I Do With Yvette is licensed in Florida, and their ceremonies usually last between 30 and 60 minutes. She serves both Catholic and non-religious couples. She welcomes interfaith and single-religion ceremonies. She is available at all times for spur-of-the-moment elopements, and welcomes civil unions and vow renewals as well. Before the wedding, I Do With Yvette is happy to perform a ceremony rehearsal to ensure everything runs smoothly.

40cbdb4e18569876 i do with yvette

I Do With Yvette 5
I Do With Yvette 6
I Do With Yvette 7

Lizette · Married on 02/09/2019

Yvette made our wedding magical

We are so thankful for Yvette! We decided to marry in Key Largo and drove in with 4 of our closest family members. Thanks to her we were able to plan a beautiful, intimate wedding in just 2 days. She was incredibly sweet and helpful, and found us a florist, a location on the water for a sun down ceremony, and a wonderful photographer. Our photos came out amazing and truly reflected our emotions on that day. She was a thoughtful officiant, and said beautiful words during our ceremony. She took care of everything. Thank you again Yvette!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    I Do With Yvette 11
  • Jessica

Jessica Ramos · Married on 12/22/2018

Ivette (Minister)

We had a beautiful ceremony! Ivette was very pleasant, professional, emphatic, flexible and also bilingual. I would love to renew my vows with her.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    I Do With Yvette 12
    I Do With Yvette 13
    I Do With Yvette 14

I Do With Yvette's reply:

Thank you so much I wish you both many years of happiness and definitely will do your vow renewal. It was a pleasure being part of your special day as the meaning behind the selection of that day for you.

Many many years of happiness await you both.

I Do With Yvette FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL