Rev. Dr. Kenneth Claus

Rev. Dr. Kenneth Claus

About Rev. Dr. Kenneth Claus

I only do 1 wedding per day - make it yours!

Dr. Claus has been officiating at wedding ceremonies that have always included people of different faiths and backgrounds. I love bridge building between people and a wedding ceremony is a perfect time to show this can and does happen.

I do not charge for the actual wedding ceremony, but I do for the following: (1) wedding ceremony booklets for couples to use for sculpting their ceremony that truly reflects who they are; (2) meeting with a couple to be sure this ceremony is exactly what they wish; (3) time, distance and gas- round trip- from my home to the wedding venue and finally: the biggy ...I will only offciate a 1 wedding per day....this can be yours.

For more information please contact me at: drkennetheclaus@gmail.com  or  305-898-2489   ( I also text....)

( I NOW OFFER A WEDDING CONTRACT FOR SECURITY AND REASSURANCE.......)

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (2)
Customized Vows (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)

Right from the beginning Dr. Claus was extremely kind, patient, and professional. He made our great wedding experience that much better and we feel very fortunate that he performed our wedding ceremony. Not only was it extremely easy to communicate with him through any method of our choice (call, text, e-mail, etc), Dr. Claus truly went out of his way to make himself available at any time we felt a need to speak to him. Even after the wedding, Dr. Claus kept in touch and checks in from time to time in case there's anything we would like to speak to him about. Dr. Claus blessed our marriage with wisdom, charisma, and experience and I would truly recommend him to all couples looking to get married.

Profile Picture Aram, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so truly grateful that we found Dr. Claus, as he was WONDERFUL. My husband and I live in New York, and we didn't have a relationship with a minister in Florida. Thankfully, we found Dr. Claus online. His reviews were great, so we decided to take a chance - and I'm so glad we did! It was such a pleasure getting to know Dr. Claus. He was so accommodating to our needs at every step. When we were visiting Florida, he drove far out of his way to meet with us in person before our big day. Then he also agreed to come to our rehearsal on his own birthday the day before our wedding! Dr. Claus was not only generous with his time, but also his spirit. We had so much fun talking with him, and he gave us great advice on our ceremony. He didn't pressure us to include any specific components; he was very open about the ceremony and wanted to make sure that it was truly "us." While we did choose to include some prayers, he was very flexible about how much traditional "religion" to include. This was important to us. Dr. Claus was funny, warm and everything we had hoped for our officiant. I hope that we can stay in touch with him in the future. Thank you, Dr. Claus! Best, Jen & Alex

Profile Picture Jen, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews

Languages
English
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with Dr. Claus for numerous weddings and he is defintely a favorite! Dr. Claus is kind, professional, and he truly cares about the couples he has the pleasure of marrying. He also has a great sense of humour! Hands down, Dr. Claus will make your ceremony beautiful, touching, and enjoyable.

Events