Simple Keys Weddings Reviews

115 Reviews for Simple Keys Weddings

• Erinn & Tom

Erinn · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect ceremony

Bill did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony! He gave us so many options to choose from and let us pick and choose to best suit us =) Due to it being a destination wedding we didn't get to meet Bill in person before the day of the wedding, but by the time we had gone back and forth thru email it didn't seem like we were just meeting him for the first time before the ceremony. Thank you Bill for making our wedding so special!

Matt · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Bill to officiate our wedding a couple weeks ago and we would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Keys. I shopped around a lot and ultimately Bill was the best choice by far. He's well spoken, honest, professional and down to earth. Some other choices I spoke to either kept changing their prices or greatly overcharged, whereas Bill was a straight shooter from start to finish. I really appreciated that. His price was the best and the ceremony was really wonderful.

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

Bill was great to work with. He always answered emails timely and was very laid back, which is exactly what we were looking for. We wanted and short but sweet ceremony and he gave us a ton of options as far as readings went. He handled mailing our marriage licence which honestly made life a little easier as it gave us one less thing to worry about. Thanks Bill!

Connie · Married on 04/22/2017

Bill was fantastic to work with before the ceremony since we & the groom live in Minnesota and our daughter, the bride lived in Bangkok. He was even better during the ceremony. He made their ceremony personable & set both of them at ease, even though he met the bride and groom that day. On a rainy day, he happily performed our daughter & her husband's wedding ceremony on the beach since it was her dream. I would definitely recommend Bill. He is such a professional and a very nice man.

Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

Bill performed our ceremony and Bobbie took wonderful photos. So much included with the package, no one would have ever guessed how economical it was, and included decor, sand ceremony, etc.

Donna · Married on 02/13/2017

Our wedding was simple but yet so beautiful thanks to Simple Keys Weddings. They are efficient, reasonable priced and great people to work with. A great pleasure. He is down to earth, friendly and such a great man. He helps make sure everything goes as planned and gives plenty of choices for ceremony and places to have your wedding. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Make sure you choose Simple Keys Wedding for your beautiful day.

Todd · Married on 11/11/2016

Bill was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My bride and I found him to be highly professional, very responsive to planning communications and an over all really nice guy. He provided us with very helpful materials in respect to the service and the vows themselves. Bill was well dressed, punctual and very professional on our big day.....we'd highly recommend him for your wedding service.

Chris and Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

Bill did a remarkable job at our wedding in Key West. Very professional, made both my wife and I very comfortable and also relaxed. Do not hesitate to use Bill, he is the best out there!

Bill at Simply Keys Weddings was absolutely amazing!! He was our Officiant for our destination wedding in Key Largo. Having never been to the keys and planning the entire wedding from New York, Bill seriously made us feel so comfortable and I felt so stress free about the entire planning process. He provided us with a bunch of different ceremony options and was happy to work with us in every way to make the entire ceremony exactly what we envisioned. Not only was the planning process so great, but our ceremony was everything we wanted and more!! Bill was so calming and made us both feel so comfortable. We would not have wanted anyone else to marry us. Thank you Bill for everything. -Jessica & Tim

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2016

Bill was great! He was right on time and is very professional. He gives you many options to pick from when putting your ceremony together. We loved him!

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2016

Bill was wonderful to work with and handled everything with ease. Everything turned out amazing without even a rehearsal. He was calm and well spoken which made us (the bride and groom) calm as well. I could not have asked for more!

Bill was great!!! The day was perfect and he just made everything more relaxed during the emotional ceremony.

Jodi · Married on 03/16/2016

Bill was fantastic!!! He was super responsive, handled himself with total professionalism. He was very genuine, and made my husband and I feel like the only ones on earth while he performed our ceremony! I highly recommend Bill for a wedding ceremony from 2 people to 2,000! He will not disappoint! He made our wedding day the most absolutely perfect! Don't hesitate if you're thinking about hiring Bill Kamp!

Kelli · Married on 02/25/2016

Bill was absolutely fantastic from start to finish! His suggestions for ceremonies were perfect for us as we were able to mix and match according to our own tastes and wishes. Even when we couldn’t get the hotel room open to get the paperwork out, he waited patiently, and then to make our day easier, just offered to come pick it up at the reception the following day. He helped make our day the absolute perfect, memorable wedding.

Susan · Married on 02/24/2016

Bill was very accommodating, professional, and kind. I am very happy we chose him!

Bill was wonderful! My husband and I aren't religious so we wanted someone who would preform a completely non-religious ceremony that was special to us. He provided us with several sample "ceremonies" and wordings for different parts such as exchange of rings, vows, etc. (including religious wording if that is something you'd like). This allowed us to tailor it to be exactly how we wanted! We got to choose the flow of the ceremony and what would be said -- that way it was customized to be special for us....and it was!

If you're looking to make your ceremony custom and special to you, Bill is your guy. He's also super sweet and available when you need him...for anything! Even post-ceremony :)

Mike and Char · Married on 12/17/2015

We were looking for a quick and simple ceremony for our elopement wedding. Bill was everything we were looking for. We decided to do the ceremony within 10 days of our engagement and Bill was flexible, very helpful with referrals and his insight for a Florida Keys wedding.

Chi Hae · Married on 12/12/2015

Bill was great! He was perfect to officiate our wedding and was open to what we preferred to have said. He really helped to keep my nerves down during the ceremony and everything went smoothly. The ceremony is an extremely emotional moment and Bill was amazing in making sure everything went well. Thanks Bill!!!

Kendra · Married on 11/11/2015

We loved having Bill officiate our wedding!! He is extremely nice and very responsive. He contacted us as soon as we booked him. He gave us many, many different options of types of ceremonies that we could mix and match. Once we hand picked different parts, he put them all together for us in a final draft. The wedding ceremony was beautiful!! It went very smooth and exactly as we wanted it. Bill worked very well with other vendors, especially the music. He has a nice clean copy of the entire wedding typed out on fancy paper for us to take home and wrote out a nice certificate to immediately have, which is nice since it takes so long to get the legal license from the state. Then Bill went the extra mile even long after the wedding. I contacted him to see if he had any idea where our license was since it had been a while, and he took the time to call all the proper channels to track down exactly where our license was and when we could expect it. He definitely didn't need to do that for us, but he did. My husband and I really recommend Bill. His services come at an affordable price and he is top notch!!

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2015

I highly recommend Bill as a wedding officiant. Professional, personable, prompt, and very flexible and accomodating. Ours was a very low key, intimate, sunset wedding out on a point that jutted out into the water at a house we rented (the Pennisula House), Bill arrived at the house right on time as planned. He performed the most lovely ceremony, even with our daschund trying to get all the attention, He has a great sense of humor and was so likeable that we didn't want him to leave after the ceremony and he happily accepted our invite to join us for some wedding cake. The evening was topped off with Bill's toast and blessing. Working with Bill was so easy from day one to the big day. No hassles, no worries. Perfect!

Bill was awesome! Very very quickly responsive to emails and open to whatever we wanted for our ceremony.

• FutureRice0821

Mica · Married on 08/21/2015

We used Bill for our wedding in Marathon and were pleased with our decision. Bill was prompt to return all emails and phone calls, provided a wealth of information regarding the process and readings, and was on time and ready to go on the big day. He started by having us take a deep breathe, and I truly feel this helped get me through the next several minutes. He reminded us that we needed to focus on us and no one else and that also helped reduce the amount of stress that I was feeling about being on the spot. I appreciate you officiating our day and for your suggestions!

Richard · Married on 07/29/2015

On very short notice, we decided to renew our wedding vows while in the Keys. Bill was accommodating and made getting everything setup very easy. He worked with our short schedule and did a great job officiating our very simple ceremony. He recommended a beach setting for us that worked perfectly and even gave us some good restaurant recommendations for our celebration dinner. Since I was traveling much of the time prior to the ceremony, most everything was handled via email. All in all, a great experience. Thanks Bill!

Jon · Married on 07/18/2015

I wanted to have a simple wedding in the Keys where the best memories of my childhood often happened. I started researching the companies that provided wedding services in the Keys. When I found Bill's site, I went straight to the reviews which I am a big believer in when shopping the net. I saw so many 5 star reviews it seemed almost impossible to be true. Someone must be artificially making these

Jeff · Married on 06/22/2015

Bill was great!
    Layla & I got married in Islamorada and planned the entire event from Michigan, without having visited there.
    Bill was a huge help with our many questions and he always emailed or called back very promptly!
    He was professional, friendly and classy, exactly what we wanted!
    He was even willing to meet us the next day at the courthouse to take care of our marriage license if we needed him to!
    I highly recommend Bill!