Simple Keys Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Dara
    Dara H. Married on 10/23/2021

Came through in a pinch

My uncle was supposed to have married us but a situation occurred and he couldn't in the very last moment. Of course this is the most important aspect of a wedding. We had to take a chance blindly and hire Bill and let's say he didn't disappoint. He was attentive and professional. He wasn't my uncle and what my original plan was but he did an exceptional job and I would highly recommend him. Thank you Bill!!!
    Courtney W. Married on 01/30/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Bill was absolutely amazing! We are so happy that we picked him to be our officiant. Our guests talked about how beautiful and painless the ceremony was. Bill helped calm our nerves and made planning the ceremony easy. You (as the bride and groom) get to customize your ceremony. I would highly recommend Bill as an officiant!
  • Margaret
    Margo L. Married on 10/10/2020

Bill was great!

We hired Bill back in February about a month before the world shut down due to Covid. Throughout the months everything was shut down, we kept in touch to make sure everyone was still on board and Bill was always quick to respond.

We had a tiny hiccup on wedding day (Bill went to the sister hotel), BUT.... he still arrived to our venue ON-TIME and everything proceeded on-time and as planned. We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our special day.

We can never thank Bill enough for being there with us to celebrate the first moments of our marriage and making the occasion so special.

*all photo credits go to Barbara Knowles Wedding photography (Richard Knowles)
  • Brianna
    Brianna G. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend Bill!

Bill was amazing! Our wedding was cancelled due to COVID so we decided to elope and put it all together within like 3 weeks. Bill was super responsive and friendly! He even put our vows on paper and gave them to us afterwards and put together a marriage certificate for us! He was excellent. Highly recommend!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 08/01/2020

Could not have picked any better...

Knowing that I wanted a Key West Wedding with an authentic, but elegant island feel, I knew that my officiant would have to fit the picture. I scoured through officiants and reviews and then I found Bill... Bill had the look and the reviews to back up his work. When I contacted Bill, he was immediately responsive, and very easy to work with.

None of this means anything in comparison to what was delivered. Bill you made Danny and I feel completely comfortable and at ease. You felt more like a friend, than a stranger, and the warmth from which you delivered our ceremony really shows through.

Danny and I could not have picked a better person to officiate our ceremony. Rewatching my wedding video, over and over, I think... WOW! You really just made everything flow so beautifully, and you can genuinely feel the love in our ceremony. Thank you for an amazing job, and for being forever a part of our special day!
    Allie P. Married on 07/25/2020

Bill is the Best!

Bill with Simple Keys Weddings was just perfect. We had to reschedule our ceremony due to COVID and Bill was gracious and willing to adjust as we found a new venue, date, etc. He provided a very thorough packet of options for ceremony text and we cut and paste and added our own stuff in and he never skipped a beat. He was super sweet and made our ceremony special. He was a very calming presence during a jittery event! We appreciated him very much and highly recommend him!
  • Rachel
    Rachel G. Married on 06/18/2020

Wonderful Officiant!!

He was very friendly and light-hearted; the perfect personality for a wedding! We highly recommend him for your wedding! Thank you for marrying us! :)
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 06/05/2020

Best wedding package in Islamorada! Made all of my wedding dreams come true

Where do I begin? We found Bobbie and Bill on weddingwire, they worked very hard and took great care of us from start to finish. They made sure our day was perfect! Covid19 forced us to reschedule our entire trip and wedding in Islamorada. This duo was so helpful with rescheduling & making all of our wedding day dreams come true. Bobbie gave the best recommendations! We ate food from Lazy days, excellent choice! My hair and make up looked incredible (Ciao Bella), my pictures turned out perfect (photodesignbynatalie). Bill was a wonderful officiant! He was laid back and didn’t even act surprised when we we requested Dr Seuss vows! I’m actually getting a little choked up as I type this. I’m so happy I found them and they helped us with our wedding, it was perfect. Best day of our lives! Thank you so much Bobbie & Bill -Jackie & Justin
    Meghan M. Married on 12/14/2019

Bill was wonderful!

Bill from Simple Keys Weddings was just wonderful! Every time someone looks at my wedding photos I comment on how I wish I would have been able to talk to him and get to know him more! Such a great, laid back, welcoming personality while still being extremely professional and helpful. Bill made my ceremony light and upbeat. I don't think I stopped smiling and laughing the whole time! Thank you so much!
    John E. Married on 09/23/2019

Extremely Happy

We contacted Bill on short notice to perform a sunset elopement ceremony on a charter boat. He was very helpful, provided us with a great package to help prepare our ceremony, showed up promptly at the appointed time and performed an excellent ceremony aboard a rocking boat. Bill is a great person, we enjoyed getting to know him on our boat ride and truly appreciate him making our wedding day perfect.
  • Linda
    Linda Q. Married on 09/19/2019

Best way to have a wedding

Everything was so relaxed. From the time we arrive at the resort all the way through the ceremony everything was beautiful. The pictures were beautiful also. I would recommend this venue for anyone planning a wedding in the Keys.
    Kerri Married on 08/01/2019

Perfect ceremony

Wonderful. Gave me some suggestions and helpful tips and let me customize my ceremony completely. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend.
  • Sally
    Sally Married on 06/23/2019

Playa Largo Ceremony

We are so pleased and grateful for the wonderful day you gave us. Thank you Bill. You are so good at what you do. Highly recommended.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine W. Married on 06/11/2019

Highly recommended

Bill was great to work with. He was responsive to our emails, showed up early for the ceremony, and was very friendly and professional. I received multiple positive comments from family members that got the chance to speak with him before the ceremony began. Our ceremony was very short and sweet, just the way we (and our guests sitting in the heat) wanted it.
    I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly, low-pressure officiant who will work with you to make sure you get the ceremony that you've dreamed of.
    Danielle Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Officiant

We loved Bill Camp. He was professional, easy to work with, made the entire process stress free and our family and friends loved him! Our ceremony was perfect! We highly recommend Simple Keys Weddings!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/20/2019

Great officiant!

Very down to earth guy, was very flexible and acommendating in meeting our wants for our vows. Personable and made us feel great, especially when we first held hands at the ceremony, he whispered us a little prayer to help calm our nerves (totally helped!). Our vows were short, in which we maybe should have let him know to read a bit slower, because it’s so hard to take it all in with the beautiful scenery and hot sun! Honestly though he was truly the greatest, we are from out of state and having someone like him felt like we’d known him a long time.
    Tabitha P. Married on 12/23/2018

Awesome experience

My husband and I were getting married in Marathon. We had to do all the planning from Maryland. We loved this experience with Bill. He gave us a huge file with service options, was extremely flexible. In person he made us both feel so comfortable and the ceremony was awesome. Our planner had an emergency and he picked up for some of her duties and it was without missing a beat. Thanks for everything!
  • Dan
    Dan H. Married on 12/18/2018

Bill was tremendous.. He was perfect for our venue.simply the best and made us feel so comfortable and easy. Great job!

Bill was simply the best officiant for this venue. Highly recommend him. Very personal and friendly in his services. Great job!
    Sam Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful to work with and a calming presence on the wedding day!

Bill was very gracious and responsive during the whole planning process. On the wedding day, he met with each of us briefly before the ceremony to say Hello, to double check the vows, and to put us at ease. He conducted the ceremony with such calming voice, and handled the paperwork seamlessly afterwards. We truly appreciate it - thank you, Bill!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 11/08/2018

Bill is a pleasure! Great vibe and professional! Thank you for being a part of our special day! We will remember you fondly.

Bill has nailed the Simple Wedding! We were so happy with his services and will highly recommend him for destination weddings in the Florida Keys!
  • Erinn & Tom
    Erinn Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect ceremony

Bill did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony! He gave us so many options to choose from and let us pick and choose to best suit us =) Due to it being a destination wedding we didn't get to meet Bill in person before the day of the wedding, but by the time we had gone back and forth thru email it didn't seem like we were just meeting him for the first time before the ceremony. Thank you Bill for making our wedding so special!
    Matt Married on 07/28/2018
    We used Bill to officiate our wedding a couple weeks ago and we would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Keys. I shopped around a lot and ultimately Bill was the best choice by far. He's well spoken, honest, professional and down to earth. Some other choices I spoke to either kept changing their prices or greatly overcharged, whereas Bill was a straight shooter from start to finish. I really appreciated that. His price was the best and the ceremony was really wonderful.
    Caitlin Married on 04/07/2018
    Bill was great to work with. He always answered emails timely and was very laid back, which is exactly what we were looking for. We wanted and short but sweet ceremony and he gave us a ton of options as far as readings went. He handled mailing our marriage licence which honestly made life a little easier as it gave us one less thing to worry about. Thanks Bill!
    Connie Married on 04/22/2017
    Bill was fantastic to work with before the ceremony since we & the groom live in Minnesota and our daughter, the bride lived in Bangkok. He was even better during the ceremony. He made their ceremony personable & set both of them at ease, even though he met the bride and groom that day. On a rainy day, he happily performed our daughter & her husband's wedding ceremony on the beach since it was her dream. I would definitely recommend Bill. He is such a professional and a very nice man.
    Christine Married on 04/08/2017
    Bill performed our ceremony and Bobbie took wonderful photos. So much included with the package, no one would have ever guessed how economical it was, and included decor, sand ceremony, etc.