Signature Band Reviews

Signature Band 4
  • Caroline

Caroline Darst · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!!!

The Signature Band was an absolute hit at our Four Seasons Dallas wedding reception. George from the beginning was organized, professional, easy to work with and made sure my wedding guests had a blast. The Signature Band kept the crowd entertained, dancing and on their feet the entire evening. I will never forget my husband and I dancing on stage to ‘Sweet Caroline’, a moment we will always remember. I highly
    recommend The Signature Band as they will exceed every expectation and cater to your individual needs. Thank you for making my wedding reception an absolute BLAST!

Caroline Darst

Signature Band 5
    Signature Band 6
    Signature Band 7
    Signature Band 8
    Sent on 05/21/2019

Signature Band's reply:

Thank you, Caroline. You have some crazy, fun friends and we had a blast playing for them.
    I know you and your husband will have an amazing lifetime together.
    Much love and may God Bless you your lives together.

Meryl · Married on 06/24/2018

The band was spectacular!!! Our friends and family raves about them and danced all night!!! Wedding was a success and largely because of the music!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Ron · Married on 04/22/2017

George and the Signature Band are excellent. I have to admit Signature Band has played for three of my daughters weddings. He is extremely professional and they know how to get the party going. They even learned my father daughter song so we didn't have to dance to recorded music. I would rate them higher if I could.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Signature Band is simply amazing!! George Anderson is so quick to respond back to your emails, and is so willing to work with you to make you have the most wonderful entertainment for any wedding! He is the reason why we booked Signature Band to host our wedding, and we cannot wait to share our special day with such a friendly group of people who can entertain our wedding guests!! Can't wait!! :)

Sent on 08/29/2015
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/11/2016

The best band in the Dallas Metroplex!

Sent on 12/12/2016

George and his crew ROCKED our wedding! He was so helpful with making sure the music fit our needs and personalities. He even let my husband and a few groomsmen jam for a few songs! What a memorable night, many thanks to The Signature Band for great performances, good introductions of the wedding party and overall fantastic professionalism.

Sent on 06/10/2014

The Signature Band did an absolutely fantastic job of playing at our wedding. George Anderson made the whole wedding process very pleasant. He was very responsive, willing to provide suggestions on music selections, and provide guidance on the outline of the evening. From our first dance to our last group dance, George and the band read our crowd and Mae the evening so much fun! I would highly recommend the band and can't wait to have them play for another special occasion in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Valerie · Married on 08/17/2013

George Anderson was a pleasure to deal with. He was very flexible in meeting our timing needs, and his 8 piece band was fabulous!! He knew exactly how to hit the mood of each part of the evening. The band seemed to have fun and very high energy, and all ages danced and seemed to have a great time! We had a 5 year old break dancing, and 80 year olds telling us it was the best ever. Twenty somethings and teenagers were always on the dance floor. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

erin · Married on 09/02/2007

Everyone is still talking about how great the band is. Not only did they play the songs that I wanted and he chose some of songs also that he know that would get people up and dancing, he got people up from the crowd to get up on stage and get them involved with the dancing. Everyone had an aweosme time and the music was awesome. They will play anything and everything. Even learn songs for you also! So sweet and kind. Highly Highly recommend

Sent on 10/29/2007