13 Reviews for Shawna Sherrell Photography LLC

13 Shawna Sherrell Photography LLC Reviews

Shawna was wonderful from start to finish. When we met with her to discuss what we wanted for our wedding day, she was responsive, inquisitive and genuine in her desire to give us what we wanted. She promptly responded to emails and worked with us on various fronts since we had a very small and short event. We just received our pictures back and they brought tears to my eyes. She perfectly captured the essence of the day- simple, classic, sweet and perfect. I would recommend Shawna to anyone who wants a hands on, professional and talented photographer for their wedding!

Profile Picture Misty, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are the parents of the bride. Shawna's photography was absolutely beautiful! Her professionalism is top notch. She arranged to meet with us at the venue a month or so before the wedding to get thoughts and ideas so she could plan her day so that our day was perfect. She moved around the reception in such a non-obtrusive manner and the candid shots were wonderful along with the posed ones. She managed to make the day easy going and fun! We would recommend Shawna for anyone's wedding, along with engagement and family pictures of all types. Kudos over and over!!

Profile Picture User5589098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawna was great!! I was a bridesmaid at this wedding and just saw the photos. They're perfect! She beautifully captured the bride and groom's personalities. Her shots were flawless. She arrived on time, organized, and ready for action. Her photos were finished and shipped to the couple in a very timely manner. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

Profile Picture Anne, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawna was a pleasure to work with, and our wedding photos turned out great! From the very beginning, Shawna helped us find a package that worked best for our budget and our photography needs. She was very receptive to the types of photos that we wanted and provided helpful feedback and suggestions. Shawna was very communicative and checked in periodically in the time leading up to the wedding; she responds to emails in a very timely manner and is great about keeping in touch.

On our actual wedding day, she was amazing! We decided to do our formal shots before the ceremony, and she did a great job of keeping everyone on schedule. She also kept it fun, which helped out with pre-ceremony nerves! During the ceremony, she was very unobtrusive but still managed to get all the shots we had asked for. Afterwards, we took a few more shots as a couple before heading in to the reception, and she was able to capture some amazing evening shots as the sun was starting to set; they’re some of our favorites. During the reception, Shawna checked in periodically to see if wanted photos with particular groups of people. She also did a great job of capturing toasts, our dances, and cake cutting.

The day after our wedding, Shawna emailed us a sneak peak, which we weren’t expecting and were so excited to see. She had our photos edited and sent to us in exactly the amount of time that she said she would, and they’re beautiful. We’re so happy to have such incredible photos of our wedding day, and we’ve gotten so many compliments on them. We’re definitely looking forward to working with Shawna again in the future (her baby photos are also beautiful!).

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely amazing. We only had a limit of time for pictures and Shawna made sure that we had every shot possible. I would totally recommend her.

Profile Picture amber, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

How can I describe Shawna? Professional, organized, thoughtful, and talented. Shawna has the almost impossible combination of bring both extremely organized and extremely artistic and creative. If you are a Type A bride lIke me, look no further. She captured the rarely displayed signs of emotion from my "macho" husband and priceless moments of my four grandparents, ages 83 to 90. Thank you, Shawna.

Profile Picture Alycia, 10/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawna did a wonderful job with my wedding pictures and was also very flexible.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful job Shawna did handling our wedding! Ours was a second wedding, held casually as a garden party in our back yard. Shawna's flexibility and professionalism were incredible! She captured the spirit of the day beautifully! We hope to hang some of her photos in the house as art...the pictures are fantastic! We were extremely pleased with the results!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shawna was accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. She made sure to not only answer all our questions, but to also provide examples of options in types of photographs, albums etc. Shawna was professional, flexible, enthusiastic and eager to make our album worth a lifetime of memories. We are overjoyed with the memories that Shawna captured of our special day. Shawna is any bride's dream photographer.

Profile Picture Mika, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew Shawna was the right photographer for us. She was very knowledgeable, made us feel very comfortable, tried to get an idea of what we were looking for, provided us samples of her work and she had a great personality. She met with us multiple times prior to our wedding to get a better understanding of the types of photographs we wanted, the specific shots, and provided us with a multitude of ideas of shots that we may want. She was able to help us build a custom package of exactly what we were looking for. She acted like a friend and made the whole process less intimidating. She put alot of time and effort into helping us make our wedding truly unforgettable!
On the day of our wedding, Shawna was very professional. She was very personable with everyone. She captured all of the shots we wanted and so many amazing candid shots. When we received our photos from Shawna, they looked beautiful! Her creativity and attention to detail shined. The photos showed her expertise in lighting, creativeness, and quality. She understood the mood, setting, and venue.
Shawna was very understanding with the amount of time it took us to go through our photos. It was difficult for us to narrow down the pictures for our album but Shawna helped us every step of the way. She gave us some good suggestions to help us make our decisions and offered her opinion on what would be some good choices.
Our entire experience was outstanding. She made us feel very comfortable and offered so many suggestions and ideas to help us along the way. Her photographs provided us with many priceless memories that we will have to share throughout our life together. The quality of our photographs and album are top notch.
Shawna is an excellent photographer, her creativity shines through in her work. We are happy she was able to capture every aspect of our wedding and she helped make our big day flawless. We would highly recommend her services! We hope to be able to use her services in the future!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawna took excellent pictures all around, candid, action, and portrait. She worked with us before the wedding day to understand what our priorities were, with both types of pictures and specific shots we wanted to be captured. She took over a thousand pictures and was never in the way. She also worked well with our other vendors, including our day of wedding planner, to make our big day flawless.
Our wedding photo package included an engagement session, a professional album, a CD of all of our pictures, two separate short videos comprised of the engagement and wedding photos, and several professionally printed pictures. She also gave us a small gift of two mini picture books that double as magnets and contain about 10 different photos telling the wedding day story. We gave these little picture books to our mothers who loved the gesture!
We had so many favorite wedding photos, it was difficult to narrow down the ones we wanted printed and in our album. One of my favorites was a kissing pose with my husband dipping me backwards and the sun setting in the background. Shawna's photos were amazing. She understood the setting and mood of our venue and was able to capture little moments that we will never forget. We have received so many compliments on our photos and photo album. I couldn't have asked for more!
Shawna met with us a few times before the wedding to ensure she fully understood what we expected from her. She explained how she visualizes the wedding beforehand and tries to visit the actual location to help her plan for the day of pictures. This organization and dedication to making our photos exactly what we wanted put our minds at ease. Shawna also has a great personality; she is easy going and has a good sense of humor. She is organized but also was flexible to accommodate special requests or situations that arose. We had enough to worry about on our wedding day, and Shawna made sure that photographs were not one of those worries!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have known Shawna for many years and knew that she was wedding photographer. She had taken a few quick shots of me a few years before my wedding....I have never had ME, my personality, all that I am really, capture so truthfully or perfectly....until Shawna snapped that shot. When I got married, Shawna was naturally my first choice as a photographer. Every time I see my wedding video, I can see Shawna running around, but never in the way. She captured every emotion, every moment, so perfectly. I love the shots of my husband when he first saw me. She made me comfortable the entire day. I highly recommend Shawna to everyone I know! My husband and I actually refer to her as The Amazing Shawna Sherrell.

Profile Picture Jennilyn, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer! Shawna truly works with you from the first day you agree to her services to get the kind of pictures you want of your wedding that will make you smile and remind you of your special day. She has an eye for interesting angles and scenes for that photojournalistic flair. All photos were edited magnificently and delivered to us in the amount of time promised.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/24/09, 1 Review