Nancy Anderson Cordell Photography

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website

Chic & Elegant Photojournalistic Wedding Photography in the Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia area.

Nancy Anderson Cordell Photography provides artful photography for clients across the DMV and beyond. With a decade of experience shooting weddings, Nancy makes every shoot enjoyable for all and produces outstanding professional images every time. Nancy Anderson Cordell offers a full range of services. Check out her reviews to read what clients are saying about her.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Elena
    Elena V. Married on 11/03/2018

Don't even second guess

After speaking with 8 photographers being frustrated and then finally from the moment I spoke with Nancy on the phone and just seeing her work. I had no doubt in my mind how beautiful our wedding photos would turn out to be. That has now become an understatement she captured the absolutely most magical magazine worthy photos. My husband is not photogenic at all and a little shy, Bethany her second Photographer made him feel so comfortable from getting ready to the photos afterwards; Nancy and her are a dream team. Ofcourse Weddings don't go off with some hiccups with family or vendors; it happens prepare yourself.. but with a photographer like Nancy you barely notice. Her loving friendly cool collective attitude and rockstar second photographer will make your day a fairytale. I could go on about how professional and a joy to have her on my big day was. But the facts are her pricing is wonderful, for her work she should be charging 3 times as much. Her style tells you a story of your day, we all go back and forth wanting a videographer and those are bloody expensive with Nancy you won't even feel the need to have one. We barely even noticed she was going around taking photos we didn't have a camera in our face saying look here do this. She let us do our own thing which made the day even more special, we didn't feel like a puppet which I'm in the Beauty industry the amount of brides telling me how they felt like the photographer put them on a wind up string is vast. Look at the end of the day you want something to remember you don't wanna feel like a stressed out bride or groom not only did I feel I had the most incredible photographer I felt like I had a friend at the end of the day. No questions asked Nancy and and Bethany are the #1 choice just the joy love and passion they have for what they do what's better than that; I'll tell you it shows in their work!! We can't thank them enough they truly were a puzzle piece that made our day INCREDIBLE.
    Lindsey Married on 10/13/2018

Surpassed Our Idea

Nancy and Bethany were a complete and total JOY to have working with both, our engagement shoot and wedding day photos. From the very first phone call with Nancy, we knew she had something special. Her favorite shots, how she shot, and the joy she got from shooting, we knew she would be perfect. Her and Bethany never stopped shooting on our wedding day. We had one sneak peek photo the next day, we were NOT disappointed. Just the one photo was absolutely perfect! We can't wait to see the rest!!
    Amanda Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy is the most amazing photographer I have ever, and will ever have the pleasure to work with. She did both my engagement and wedding photos, and she really understands how to make things absolutely beautiful. She provides great direction, gets excited which makes you excited, and makes ever picture magical. Plus, her prices are unbelievable! She should be charging way more for the amazing quality of her work. I can't wait to receive my photos, and I cant wait to work with her again for all future occasions.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Annapolis, MD, 21409
2024137325
Location of (Nancy Anderson Cordell Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding