Sewickley Photography, LLC Reviews

30 | Sewickley, PA

30 Reviews for Sewickley Photography, LLC

Steve & Carlen · Married on 10/25/2014

The list of adjectives to describe Sewickley Photography is extensive: personable, professional, and punctual all come to mind. Our relationship with Lizzy started with her accommodating our questions in person and over the phone. Not only did she answer our questions, but her structure and organization were superb enough to capture a picture of our wedding day that we could not yet see. Leading up to the wedding, Lizzy's planning helped us prioritize the events of the day through creating a timeline and her preparation allowed us to capture shots and moments that otherwise would have been missed.

During our wedding day, Lizzy's ever-present smile and professionalism enabled us to enjoy the photo taking. Lizzy is a hard worker and was in constant motion. Her attention to detail provided us with a final product that far exceeded our wishes and preserved the day in a way that we will cherish for years.

The attention to detail and customer service that we received extended beyond the ceremony and reception. We received our digital prints and photo album in perfect timing and were stunned with the final products. The photo album once again showcased her creative eye and organizational skills.

We would (and have) recommended Sewickley Photography to the highest degree and simply could not be happier with the experience!

Leah · Married on 07/12/2014

Having Lizzy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! As we began planning, Lizzy was very helpful with creative and insightful suggestions. She was flexible, easy to work with and willing to accommodate our requests for special photos. Throughout the e

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2014

Elizabeth from Sewickley Photography was our wedding photographer last June. Words can't describe how happy we are with the service provided and products we ordered. At the time I was planning our wedding and building a house and could not have been anymore stressed out. Elizabeth was so kind and patient with me and kept me on track during this whole process. On our wedding day she was full of energy and truly happy to be a part of our special day. I had several people in my wedding party comment how great she was towards everyone and really was organized. It is very stressful hiring a photographer, not knowing what you are going to get. Believe me when I say, her services are worth every penny!! Our photo book and pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. I 100% recommend Sewickley Photography for any event!

Laura · Married on 12/21/2013

Our wedding photographer was the one thing I let my groom have final decision on, I wanted him to be extra comfortable with the person since we would be spending so much time with them. I selected 3 photographers and we met with them all. I then let him pick who to use for our Big Day. Needless to say I am not surprised in the least that he selected Lizzy - she is such a caring, thoughtful person and it shows in her business. She also has amazing attention to detail and 100% loves what she does... we had the pleasure of doing our engagement photographs with her and they were of course perfect! We cannot wait to see our wedding photographs as we are sure they are gorgeous!

Melanie · Married on 09/14/2013

Lizzy (Sewickley Photography, LLC) photographed our wedding in September 2013, and she was an absolute JOY to work with. She was encouraging, kind, professional, efficient, and aMAZing!! What wonderful characteristics to be surrounded by on such a special day!! My new husband and I couldn't have been happier with her. We have agreed more than once that Lizzy was absolutely the perfect photographer for us - we made a great decision in hiring her!!
    We've both seen Lizzy's work from her previous engagements, and we can't wait to see the beautiful photos we're sure she's taken from our wedding day!! 5+ stars for Lizzy and Sewickley Photography!!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2013

Lizzy went above and beyond our expectations not only for our big day but for the months prior to and following. She showed a sincere interest in getting to know us as a couple. We were always able to depend on her to get back to us in a timely manner and to address any issues or questions we had along the way. It was truly a pleasure to share our day with her. Our guests even commented on her high level of professionalism. The photos turned out beautifully, really capturing our love for each other. She was very precise when it came to editing any flaws and even sent us a second copy of a portrait because she noticed a small bruise on my arm. We can't say enough about the quality of her services. I've said this before but feel it's very important to include here; she is a true professional and very passionate about what she does. Thanks again Lizzy! :-)

Emilee · Married on 08/10/2013

Lizzy is absolutely amazing!! This was probably one of the easiest wedding decisions we made. She really knows her stuff and is so helpful with ALL aspects of wedding planning.

Lizzy has her brides fill out a questionnaire that helps her know all the details of the wedding day. This was also helpful for me to fill out as all the plans were coming together and it helped piece everything together. We had 22 people in our bridal party and we were ON TIME all day! She keeps you moving and is so organized with her technique. I shared any photo ideas that I've seen with her beforehand and she was so easy to work with on our wedding day...she fit in everything that we wanted and even tried some cute picture ideas of her own!

So many of our guests complimented on how great our photographer was. There was never a down moment and she made great use of the time that day (it sure did fly!)

One of my favorite things about Lizzy is how personable she is. She is there for you along the way and emails occasionally to see how you are:) My wedding was 3 weeks ago and she still emails to find out what we are up to! I can go on and on about this but don't want to spoil anything for her future brides...just know she goes well beyond your typical wedding photographer:)

I am so thankful for having Lizzy with us on our wedding day and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her work!

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2013

Lizzy was a joy to work with and a true professional. I stumbled acrosss Lizzy's website when I was looking for a wedding photographer, and I could not imagine picking someone else to capture our wedding. First, my husband and I met up with Lizzy for a winter engagement shoot, and after I saw the pictures, I was blown away. Lizzy braved frigid temperatures (and 6 inches of snow on the ground!) to capture the most beautiful, winter wonderland photos. They turned out exactly how I imagined them: perfection.

Leading up to and on our wedding day, Lizzy anwered every question I had and helped me feel at ease. I knew that our photography needs were in good hands. Lizzy went above and beyond on our wedding day. She guided our family members through the entire formal photography process and she kept things moving along smoothly. Lizzy was the best vendor I picked for our wedding. Her photography speaks for itself: beautiful and timeless. Thank you Lizzy for such an enjoyable experience!

Rachel and Dan

Brady · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I found Lizzy just a few days after we got engaged. From our first email exchange, I knew she was the photographer for us! Not only was she helpful while answering our questions, she was genuinely excited about our engagement and getting to know us. Her kindness, friendliness, and enthusiasm made us even more excited about our engagement and wedding experience. She was such a blessing to our wedding journey!

Kelley · Married on 01/05/2013

I couldn't say enough about Lizzy. She is an amazing photographer and person. My husband and I first had Lizzy shoot our engagement pictures. They came out great. She makes you feel comfortable and she actually managed to get my puppy to hold still. We knew we had to contract Sewickley Photography for our wedding.

Due to circumstances beyond our control (my husband had to deploy for an extended period of time), we had to cancel our formal ceremony. Lizzy was nothing but gracious and accommodating. I would highly recommend her as a photographer for your wedding. Her photos are beautiful and she really takes the time to personalize your memories.

Dana · Married on 11/10/2012

From the moment I contacted Lizzy, she had a genuine enthusiasm for our wedding. Her passion for her work assured me that she truly cared about us and the final product. Throughout the planning process, Lizzy was extremely responsive and beyond helpful (with everything from a make up artist to day of timeline). The pictures Lizzy captured (both during our engagement shoot & wedding day) are INCREDIBLE and I cannot wait to pick prints and create our album.

Bottom line... I highly recommend (and have already to multiple friends) Sewickley Photography. Lizzy is a wonderful person and a fabulous photographer.

Casey · Married on 10/13/2012

Lizzy is exceptionally talented and a genuinely nice person. Bob and I loved working with her; she was hands down the best vendor to deal with, always professional, timely in responding, and attentive. Lizzy went above and beyond on our wedding day and really listened to what was important to us. Our photographs are beautiful and something our families and I will treasure forever. What a pleasure it was working with Lizzy and I can't wait to have an excuse to do so again!

Staci · Married on 09/22/2012

Lizzy is an amazing photographer! She takes every detail into consideration when planning for your special day. She is so flexible and goes above and beyond the job requirement. Words cannot express how thankful I was to have her taking my pictures on our wedding day. I knew she would be able to capture every moment that I missed or experienced! Lizzy also did our engagement session. We had a blast shooting, we felt comfortable and relaxed during our session. Lizzy was very accommodating with our ideas and willing to work with us! In addition to her overall professionalism, the edited pictures are amazing! We have found a photographer to do all of our special moments for sure! There are not enough words to express how thankful I am that I chose Sewickley Photography, LLC. If you are getting married there is no other choice!! I highly recommend!!!

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2012

We have worked with Sewickley Photography twice, for our engagement photos and reception photos. Both times yielded a very pleasant experience. Our pictures were very personalized and of great quality. Lizzy is very flexible and was very easy to work with. She was also very professional and it is clear that she strives to provide a quality service. I would definitely recommend Sewickley photography for anyone looking for great, unique, and personalized pictures.

We LOVED working with Lizzy. She truly went above and beyond with everything. She was extremely thorough, kind, hardworking, caring, and talented. She really cared about our wedding day and even went so far as to help us find a DJ, make-up artist, etc. Any way she could help, she did...and it was greatly appreciated. She knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day! Lizzy is extremely talented and we felt blessed to have her be the one to capture our special moments that day :-) We definitely recommend Sewickley Photography!!

Anne · Married on 06/23/2012

Lizzy was super sweet! She was very easy to work with. She was professional and blended in with the crowd. She was very thorough so as not to miss any shots. Great pictures!

We used Sewickley Photography for both an engagement photo session and our wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about Lizzy. She is a delight to work with and is a true professional. She is dependable, attentive, and eager to help brides through their wedding plans. She also has the "woman's touch" when it comes to working with brides - she'll make sure during your wedding day that every curl is in place and that your dress lays just perfectly! She's great at capturing your love in a photo and you will be thrilled with all of the little moments she captures! It is obvious that she has a true love and passion for her work and her enthusiasm will make the wedding day photos even more fun for everyone!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

We're so happy with our photos! Elizabeth is a very talented photographer, and has an amazing artistic eye. She was so easy to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable. We were truly blessed to have her take our engagement and wedding photos! Thanks Lizzy!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/07/2012

Lizzy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding photography. My fiance and I were super satisfied by the shots that she was able to capture and the quality of the pictures. Not only does Lizzy's professionalism and talent set her apart from other photographers, but she is a super kind and an awesome person too! I would recommend her to any future bride looking for a photographer!!

Kayleigh · Married on 11/19/2011

We had an amazing experience with Elizabeth Gregg from Sewickley Photography. After receiving a recommendation from a family friend who used her for their son's senior pictures, we reached out to Elizabeth and got a response within a few hours (which is unheard of!!). She always acted with extreme professionalism and kindness. We spent one afternoon with her for our engagement pictures last February and we still have people commenting on how beautiful they are. It was important for us to find someone to capture "us." Elizabeth was early for her scheduled arrival of 2pm on our wedding day and helped set us all at ease. We just got our pictures back and we cannot stop looking through them--she did such an amazing job! I have already referred her to many of my engaged family and friends. We'll definitely be getting in touch with her for other photos in the future.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/22/2011

Lizzy is absolutely wonderful. She did such an incredible job with our wedding photos. HIGHLY recommend. Great to work with.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2011

As I was rating Sewickley Photography on the above scales of Quality, Responsiveness, Professionalism, Value, and Flexibility, I gave Lizzy 5/5 but I wanted to give her more than 5 stars in all of those areas. My husband and I are more than pleased with the fact that we chose Lizzy as our photographer and cannot even begin to describe how happy our family is. She took our engagement and wedding pictures, and we have had countless friends and relatives give compliments on their quality. She continuously went out of her way to make sure that we were happy with the process and the results. During our engagement we realized that the pictures were one of the most important parts of the wedding to us because they are the part that lasts, and Lizzy was very sensitive to this. I really enjoy scrapbooking and CANNOT WAIT to scrapbook our engagement and wedding pictures. Lizzy is overall a very thoughtful person, and continues to recognize the bigger things going on in our life with cards or emails. It's been a pleasure to deal with someone who not only has such a big heart for what she does, but a big heart for her clients as well. Lizzy genuinely loves what she does and it shows. We are really looking forward to referring Sewickley Photography to our friends and family.

Jim · Married on 09/17/2011

Lizzy was a joy to work with from the very beginning of the process. She not only listened to our ideas, but she always offered great suggestions as well.
    On our wedding day, Lizzy went out of her way to accommodate everything that we wanted and all the while got every picture too.
    The finished product was even better than we expected!
    We would recommend Lizzy and Sewickley Photography to anyone...it was a fantastic experience working together!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

Lizzy was organized, punctual, responsive to emails, and most importantly a great photographer! We loved our engagement and wedding photos, and have already recommended her to our engaged friends.

Mandie · Married on 08/27/2011

I loved working with Lizzy. My family and friends adored her & she was always gracious & professional. The pictures came out beautiful & have since become family treasures. I highly recommend her & her company for any photo needs.