Sengerson Photography Reviews

4 | Kansas City, MO

4 Reviews for Sengerson Photography

Susan · Married on 05/31/2014

Her quality of service was amazing. I'm happy I chose Sengnickerson because she was always so easy to get ahold of, fast responses (that's important to the bride). When it came time for wedding, she nailed every shot I wanted. Great at gathering families! She was SO fun and I really enjoyed working with her. The photos were beautiful! And couldn't be happier

Lacey · Married on 09/27/2013

Seng is such an amazing photographer!!! We used her for our engagement sessions and our wedding day. Before our big day, she was able to meet with us to share tips and tricks to make our wedding go smoothly. First off, she did an awesome job at providing all-day coverage. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was able to capture the most incredible moments in her photos. Seng has such a wonderful vision as we told her where we wanted to take pictures and she knew exactly where to put us so we would look good. We couldn't have picked a better photographer!!!

We also used her "unphotobooth." Seng sets up a camera with a remote with props. Our guests LOVED taking photos and they were even more hilarious going through the next day.

Seng was so incredible to work with. She was always so professional and turned our photos around quickly. Look no further for an amazing wedding photographer!!!

Alissa · Married on 07/20/2013

Seng is amazing to work with! She does not only do fantastic work, but was also very flexible while taking the lead with a large crowd. We have received many compliments on her work.

Hien · Married on 09/22/2012

Amazing photographer! Her work is absolutely beautiful! She made the pictures of my wedding like it was a fairy tale. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!