Scott Entertainment Reviews

15 | Valley Forge, PA

15 Reviews for Scott Entertainment

Mary · Married on 09/18/2015

Bucky did the DJ duties for our daughter's wedding and I am so glad they chose him. He found everything the kids requested and, thankfully left out the chicken dance! Even though we didn't have a lot of dancers, he definitely kept the party going Thanks!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Clarissa · Married on 08/31/2012

Bucky at Scott Entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He listened to exactly what we wanted, and delivered! He even went above and beyond to download a request from a guest for a Swedish song during the reception. It was a great surprise for the bride (a Swede) and truly demonstrates Bucky's quality of service. We highly recommend Scott Entertainment!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Bucky was the DJ at my wedding and he was so easy to work with. We wanted a lot of different types of music at our wedding and Bucky was able to incorporate all our requests. Our guests had so much fun at our reception, and a bunch of them told us that our reception was the best dance party they've ever been to! And for this fun-loving girl, that's what it's all about!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2012

Bucky Scott is the best DJ in the area, by far. Not a single soul stepped foot off that dance floor all night. We talked for months about the vision my husband and I had, which may have at times seemed like a complicated mix. But Bucky got us, and literally played the perfect playlist from start to finish. He would get guest requests but casually come find me for approval before playing them! The sound quality was also fantastic. A great guy to boot, professionally dressed, super nice and not flashy! Thanks Bucky!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Megan · Married on 12/10/2011

Bucky,

Chris and my parents and I wanted to thank you for making our wedding day so memorable. Everyone had a blast dancing and that's exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making our night run so smooth and make it fun! You were very patient with us even though we were very late in getting our music selection to you. Thank you for playing everything we asked and checking with us before playing any songs guests requested. And we appreciate that you played a last minute song from an Ipod that the best man requested as a surprise to my husband - it was perfect! Thank you for making sure the announcements were made when needed but nothing else. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Jaime · Married on 10/08/2011

Bucky was great! He made sure there was a great mix of music for all my guest to enjoy.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2010

Bucky was awesome and super easy to work with! We would definitely recommend him to anyone and we couldn't be happier that we used him!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2008

Scott Entertainment was great!! We had Bucky DJ for us. I believe my sister is also going to use him. I would definetly recommend him.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Justyn · Married on 05/17/2008

As always, the music was flawless! Everybody danced the night away. Thanks Bucky!!!

Sent on 07/29/2009
  • I

Inna · Married on 09/15/2007

Everything went smoothly - we had awesome music throughout the night, including the specific mp3s that we brought in ourselves. The DJ was able to stay an extra half-hour, when the party continued longer than expected. The price was reasonable, too!

Sent on 05/17/2008

Julianne · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Bucky Scott for our wedding this month. My husband had a very specific playlist of songs for both the cocktail hour and dinner, and he had no issue accommodating the requests and making sure he had every song. He was quick on his feet, and the day went off without any issues. Bucky was as professional as he was fun to work with. The dance floor was never empty and our guests had an amazing time. Scott Entertainment is the best choice for your special day!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • User4321924 · 2+ years ago

Bucky was a fantastic DJ! We really enjoyed working with him - he took our requests into account and had the dance floor packed the entire night. He was really nice, professional and personable. A+ wedding DJ!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Julie · Married on 03/14/2015

Bucky was absolutely amazing to work with! We previously have worked together for business events and he was an obvious choice for me to use for my wedding. He worked with us on our untraditional setup and really helped provide the guests with guidance on the flow of the evening. He's outoing and professional and doesn't spend the whole night on the microphone. He's a great guy to work with and I highly recommend anyone to use him for your wedding or any other music needs!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2012

I was fortunate enough to have Bucky be my wedding DJ. He did an amazing job. Working with him was a breeze and the music was EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ in the Philadelphia area.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Katy · Married on 08/29/2009

2.0
      3.0

I booked Scott Entertainment and told him I would only book if I could guarantee that Bucky would be my DJ. I spoke with Bucky a couple of days before the event and he gave me no indication that he was not able to come. Ten minutes before the reception was going to start I found out that it was not Bucky. I never heard from him after as to why he could not make it. Most guests seemed happy and a lot of people danced. I had some issues with certain songs from my playlist not getting played and a couple of songs that were the non-edited versions. I had spoken with Bucky about having the edited versions played. Overall I was dissapointed. I was looking forward to having Bucky as the DJ and was dissapointed that he was not there.

Sent on 10/23/2009