8 Reviews for SB Chauffeuring & Tours

8 SB Chauffeuring & Tours Reviews

Tony was a pleasure to have as our driver on our wedding day. He was friendly, made everything seem easy, and even took some fun pictures for us. BEST limo company around and a very competitive price. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User3591293, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service! We had a Wounderful time.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Tont was the best. Very patient in waiting. His SUV was very clean filled with goodies. As we were going down our path, he was taking pictures with his own camera. When I asked if we were going to get a copy, he replied and said yes that it was a part of our package. What a nice surprise. That following monday we recieved our cd in the mail.

Profile Picture juanita, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

SB chauffeur services were impeccable! They were professional at all times and were always available to answer any questions that I had when I was planning my wedding day! They were completely flexible with our wedding day schedule and were willing to work with us throughout the day. Not only did they provide great service but they also provided champagne as well as some photography! After the wedding, we recieved a disk of all photos as well as photo magnets of images that were taken of our wedding party while we were being escorted around town! It was nice because there were times when our photographer couldn't be in two places at once and SB chauffeur captured those moments! The best part of it all was that their services were affordable! They had better prices than the other limousine services that I looked into! I hope that you choose SB chauffeur services and have the amazing experience that my husband and I did on our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Janet, 10/22/11, 3 Reviews
4.7

Edgar was our driver and he was very sweet. I love that they took pictures of us. They had just gotten a almost new white limo and thats the one we got to use.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/21/11, 5 Reviews

Very smart and on time.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/6/08, 4 Reviews
3.4

I have mixed feelings about SB Chauffeuring ... they were the most affordable option we found for a getaway towncar in Santa Barbara. We turned in all our paperwork and credit card info in advance, and gave them specific directions instructions about who to call when they were almost at the venue. They were on time and accommodating.

The problem, which I didn't find out til after the wedding, is that they called our coordinator mere hours before the wedding saying "Uh, there was a problem with the credit card so we're not going to come." Luckily my in-laws put down a card for us but it certainly scared our coordinator and could have been disastrous. Maybe they should run credit cards and check everything BEFORE the day-of?

Profile Picture User860600, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews