Solvang, CA 93463 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Silk Road Transportation

When it comes to creating great customer experience, Silk Road Transportation is committed to doing what it takes to succeed. We are a full service Transportation company specializing in Wine Tours, Weddings, Airport Transport & Limousine Services. We will pamper you while you enjoy your special day or event. Our vehicles are spacious and transport you in style to your destination. Silk Road Transportation is the solution for all your transportation needs.We will provide the treatment you deserve and the service you expect. Call us Today!

Follow Silk Road Transportation on

2 Reviews for Silk Road Transportation

• Katie

Katie Mulflur · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Wedding Transportation Service

Silk Road Transportation was a great addition to our wedding night. Ozzy was great to work with from the beginning. He was knowledgeable and pointed us in the right direction based upon our needs and not just to make the largest sale. This felt right from the get go. He helped us design our itinerary around transportation times from hotels to our wedding venue and made sure all of our guests were comfortable and arrived on time for the ceremony. Further, he made sure our after party was transported to the bars and everyone got home safe in an area that was short on Ubers. Everything went according to plan and we could not be happier with Ozzy and Silk Road for our transportation needs. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2019

When rating a business, I would rarely give a 5/5, but honestly these guys earned it!
    I got married in August, and used them for transportation for getting myself and bridal party to the wedding site, picking up my mother in law on the way, and for my husband and my "get away" at the end of the night.
    We kept changing plans day of (deciding between a first look at my fiancé's hotel, or just waiting and going to the wedding site) and they were very flexible with all of my time changes. Not only that, but they were very friendly and understanding about it.
    The limo itself was spotlessly clean inside and out, and was stocked with champagne, waters AND chocolate covered strawberries...so good for the pre wedding nerves :)
    I recommend this company for any and all events. Their rates are incredibly competitive, and you truly won't find service like this for a better price.

Thank you Silk Road for making our day even more special!
    -Tamara

Sent on 10/04/2014

Silk Road Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silk Road Transportation 1
    $100 for $150 Deal at Silk Road Transportation
    Save $50 on your next transportation service with Silk Road Transportation.

• Solvang, 93463 See on map