Silk Road Transportation

Solvang, CA View map

When it comes to creating great customer experience, Silk Road Transportation is committed to doing what it takes to succeed. We are a full service Transportation company specializing in Wine Tours, Weddings, Airport Transport & Limousine Services. We will pamper you while you enjoy your special day or event. Our vehicles are spacious and transport you in style to your destination. Silk Road Transportation is the solution for all your transportation needs.We will provide the treatment you deserve and the service you expect. Call us Today!

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Bottled Water / Ice
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Wedding Transportation Service

Silk Road Transportation was a great addition to our wedding night. Ozzy was great to work with from the beginning. He was knowledgeable and pointed us in the right direction based upon our needs and not just to make the largest sale. This felt right from the get go. He helped us design our itinerary around transportation times from hotels to our wedding venue and made sure all of our guests were comfortable and arrived on time for the ceremony. Further, he made sure our after party was transported to the bars and everyone got home safe in an area that was short on Ubers. Everything went according to plan and we could not be happier with Ozzy and Silk Road for our transportation needs. Highly recommended!
  • User1845248 2+ years ago
    When rating a business, I would rarely give a 5/5, but honestly these guys earned it!
    I got married in August, and used them for transportation for getting myself and bridal party to the wedding site, picking up my mother in law on the way, and for my husband and my "get away" at the end of the night.
    We kept changing plans day of (deciding between a first look at my fiancé's hotel, or just waiting and going to the wedding site) and they were very flexible with all of my time changes. Not only that, but they were very friendly and understanding about it.
    The limo itself was spotlessly clean inside and out, and was stocked with champagne, waters AND chocolate covered strawberries...so good for the pre wedding nerves :)
    I recommend this company for any and all events. Their rates are incredibly competitive, and you truly won't find service like this for a better price.

Thank you Silk Road for making our day even more special!
    -Tamara

Deals

Silk Road Transportation 1
Offer
Save $50 on your next transportation service with Silk Road Transportation.

Solvang, 93463
Location of (Silk Road Transportation)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding