Sargeant Photography Reviews

Orange, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Tianna Married on 04/29/2017
    Paul + Leanne surpassed all expectations. The photos from our wedding turned out amazing! I am honestly speechless. They are both so nice and have such fun, carefree personalities. They made us feel very comfortable and gave great ques to ensure the best photos. They are incredibly creative and just have a great way about them. They went above and beyond to capture every moment of our wedding weekend. Beyond their beautiful work, they are just really nice, cool, creative, down to earth people. A joy to be around. I know this won't be the last time working together. They are a dynamic duo!
    Kimberly Married on 06/20/2015
    What can I say! This husband and wife duo are the best. They work so well as a team and capture every moment of the wedding with sincerity. It isn't about posing, but they capture the feeling of the moment. Paul and Leanne are so easy to work with. They make you feel instantly comfortable, they laugh with you, dance with you, and also can dissolve into the background and capture some of the more intimate moments. They also did our engagement shoot which turned out fabulous. I cannot wait to see the images they captured on our special day. I am so thankful they were there. I will definitely use them in the future for other life events. Thank you Paul and Leanne! So grateful for you!
  • User1082614 2+ years ago
    If you are looking for fantastic wedding photographers look no further than Sargeant Photography! Paul and Leanne are a husband and wife team and they are amazing at bouncing creative ideas off of each other. They are such great people and a joy to have around as well. I felt so confident on our wedding day that they would capture the day just the way we had imagined. We kept getting compliments the entire night from our friends and family saying how great they were. Paul even got on the dance floor to capture all of our dance moves! ;) I can't say enough great things about them. You will be so thankful to have Paul and Leanne by your side on your wedding day if you select them as your wedding photographers.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 10/07/2012
    Paul & Leanne are amazing. They really make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and I am super camera shy so that's saying a lot! They're really sweet and wonderful and fun people. They are both so talented and their work is just fantastic. We got tons of compliments on our photos. People even told me we had the best engagement shoot they'd ever seen. Seriously, book them, they are hands down the best and their work speaks for itself!
  • Alyson
    Alyson Married on 09/10/2011
    Paul and Leanne are awesome! Their work is amazing and the best part is they make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We used them for our engagement shoot and wedding, and will absolutely be using the in the future for family photos, anything! So great, so good at what they do. A+ to this husband & wife team!
    Rachel Married on 10/02/2010
    Book them. That's all I can say. They are the most friendliest and down to earth but UBER TALENTED photographers out there! We are soooo happy we found them and are beyond happy with our breathtaking photos they took for both our e-session and wedding. We have talked to A LOT of photographers prior and this husband wife team knocked everyone out of the waters. They are professional, talented, accomodating, SWEET and just SOOO much fun to work with. They are as real as they get....they mean what they say and they stay in contact with you! They are the sweetest ever!

Check out their website and their blog....they're photos are awesome!!! You can even private message me if you want to ask me more questions about them.

I cannot say it enough - if you haven't booked a photographer yet....BOOK THEM! Worth every penny.