Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Saphire Ballrooms

6 Saphire Ballrooms Reviews

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Saphire Ballrooms on 7/21/17. The decor, food, music, photography, video and overall ambiance were wonderful. Ana our wedding coordinator was an absolute Angel. We would definitely recommend Saphire Ballrooms for any type of event and will definitely be using them in the future.

Profile Picture samantha, 7/23/17, 1 Review
4.7

Ana the planner was a dream to work with. It looked exactly like I wanted.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were fanstatic, the package was so much more than what I thought, I got compliments on food, the banquet exceeded my expections by far on my wedding day. They made my dream wedding come true. They are very accomidating and truly work WITH YOU. I love their service and attention to detail was marvelous. They work with great vendors.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely loved this venue. It was a great clean space for the size of our wedding. Very professional and very caring employees always willing to assist you in whatever you need. Ana is awesome. She knew exactly what we wanted and needed and was there all the time whether it was through the phone or in person. The price was great as well. they worked with us on our budget and made it possible. And they were very flexible with payment. From the day I stepped inside I knew that would be my venue. Blanchie who is also always there assisting ANa with the events was great to work with as well. Very friendly and eager to help no matter what. All my guests loved this venue as well. They were treated well by employees and the loved the food which was hot and not cold as you get in certain halls. The bar also got rave reviews by my guests. Will definitely recommend and use this venue for future events.

Profile Picture Marielys, 11/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake

Our wedding was amazing. The service and staff was excellent. The food was excellent. Our wedding officiant Frank Nunez was the best. We have been to multiple weddings in our life time and not because this was ours but really this was the best wedding we have been a part of. We highly recommend this place to anyone who is planning any party or wedding. We greatly appreciate and thank all who helped us coordinate our wedding. Thank You.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

These people were wonderful. Ana is great and works with your budget!! I loved my reception it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Jocelynne, 11/12/11, 6 Reviews