Sandpiper's Cove Restaurant & Bar Reviews

27 | North Palm Beach, FL

27 Reviews for Sandpiper's Cove Restaurant & Bar

Tom Dean · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding support from Sandpipers Cove!

Wedding was on 10/20/2018. Planning and coordination was top notch. We had 98 guests. The key to our successful reception was the Banquet Manager, John North. Why? He has a can do attitude, smile on his face every time we met and kept excellent notes throughout the planning process to ensure our plans were met. The food was excellent. The service was excellent. The location is a marina setting that is very pleasing to the guests. Highly recommend Sandpipers Cove in North Palm Beach, FL.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Liz

Liz Williams · Married on 10/20/2018

A Hidden Gem!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Sandpiper's Cove two weeks ago and it was outstanding! The venue is so beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was excellent. It was really nice for our guests to have so many options, they could walk around on the dock and look at the yachts, sit inside or outside during cocktail hour, and the dance floor and dining room were separate so people wanting to talk could sit in a quieter area. We are so happy we chose Sandpiper's Cove as our wedding reception venue, everything about it was fabulous!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nichole · Married on 02/01/2017

My new husband and I booked Sandpiper's Cove at Old Port Cove Yacht Club & Marina for our wedding ceremony and reception, and it was the best decision! We absolutely cannot recommend it highly enough. Everything was perfected to the smallest detail, the waiting staff were polite and friendly, the food was exceptional and Dolores, the catering manager took such great care of us. It was a highly emotional day and Dolores kept me calm as she doesn't miss a single detail. She made my wedding absolutely stunning, so a special thank you to her!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

This is a beautiful hidden gem!!! We absolutely loved having our wedding at Sandpipers Cove. Dolores is the absolute very very best!! She made sure our wedding was simply perfect and beautiful. She took very good care of us and it was a great pleasure to work with her and the staff. The food was delicious, the room was set up beautifully. The water in the background made the pictures beautiful. Our day was awesome! Thanks Dolores! Michelle and Rob

Sent on 11/21/2016

Nina · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't begin to thank Dolores and her team enough for making my wedding better than I ever could have imagined. From start to finish she was a pleasure to work with. Her calm and confident demeanor was palpable. She made my nerves melt away on the big day. The room was perfectly arranged with our flowers and favors. Our guests raved about the food all night and I got so many complements about the beautiful views. Without a doubt, choosing Sandpiper Cove for our wedding was the best decision we could have made!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Krista · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I had an evening wedding on June 25 at Sandpiper Cove and Marina with about 50 guests. The atmosphere, food and ambiance was phenomenal. It was such a beautiful celebration for everyone. Dolores did an amazing job planning and organizing our wedding. She was diligent and kind. We highly recommend this venue to anyone who would like to plan an event or wedding. Thank you Dolores and Sandpiper Cove for making our event a special and memorable one!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/09/2016

We recently hosted our wedding reception at Sandpiper's Cove on April 9th. I'm still thinking of how wonderful everything turned out from the delicious food to the beautiful ambiance and the value of this hidden gem!! Dolores really made my vision come true and our reception room looked so elegant and beautiful. Better than I imagined I have heard nothing but praises from my guests about the food! We couldn't be happier with the experience and to hear praises from our guests about the wonderful food and beautiful venue makes the best day ever even better!! Thank you Dolores and Sandpiper's Cove!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Ben · Married on 02/27/2016

We are very happy with our choice to have our wedding reception at Sandpipers Cove. The venue was beautiful, food was great and the staff were very professional and friendly. Many of our guests commented on how great our reception was. Delores was professional and easy to work with and was responsive to our requests. Would absolutely recommend this venue to a friend.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Elizabeth · event on: 02/21/2016

I never would have thought that this beautiful venue was inside of Old Port Cove. The food and the view are spectacular that a month later my guests are still talking about it. Thank you to Delores and her staff for a flawless engagement party. My fiance and I (and our parents) could not have been more pleased.
    I can't wait to eat those scallops again. Thanks, Beth

Sent on 04/01/2016

Julie · Married on 02/20/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at Sandpiper's Cove. Dolores is committed to bringing the couple's ideal wedding to life.The breathtaking views coupled with the impeccable professionalism of Dolores and her team, allowed us our perfect wedding! I can not imaging having had our special day at any other venue, and would highly recommend Dolores and Sandpiper's Cove to anyone considering a waterfront wedding! Thank you Dolores and team!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lonnie · Married on 12/15/2015

I would not hesitate to recommend Sandpiper's for a beautiful wedding! Our daughter recently had her ceremony and reception there and it was beautiful from start to finish. Dolores was wonderful in helping us plan and feel at ease throughout the process. Dolores gave great recommendations for vendors and services. She worked well with all of them on the wedding day and I had no worries at all. She put it all together! The food and service was EXCELLENT and the prices are very reasonable! The views are beautiful. You cannot go wrong with Sandpiper's! Our group was about 75 people, I don't think it would be comfortable for a group much larger than that with a decent size dance floor.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Joy · Married on 06/20/2015

Delores and her staff were fantastic!!! They made our reception perfect. The food was amazing and we've nothing but rave reviews from our guests.

I would highly recommend Sandpiper Cove for any event.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • miagirlie3

Genna · Married on 05/03/2015

My husband & I got married at Sandpiper's Cove on May 3, 2015. We had our ceremony on the pier and our reception inside in the private room, which has floor to ceiling windows facing the pier and beautiful yachts. We worked with Dolores for the past year on our wedding. She was very easy to work with, professional, friendly and very flexible. We choose the buffet package, which was an awesome value. Not only did we have fantastic food, that I heard great things about from our guests, but it included 4 hours of open bar. You don't really see that too often. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the fact that I knew I had Dolores and her team there for me, made it SO much easier. I literally bought the decor I was looking for, and a couple days before the wedding dropped it off. I gave her instructions on how I envisioned everything, and the day I walked into the room for our reception I was floored. I could not take my eyes off of everything. One of the things I was most nervous about, was seeing how everything came together. It was phenomenal, and better than I ever imagined. I would return to Sandpiper's Cove for any event, and I will recommend them to anyone needing a picturesque and wonderful venue in the future. Dolores and her team were extremely attentive and made sure everything was on track. I am still hearing rave reviews from our guests as well. Sandpiper's Cove is a hidden gem!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • W

william · event on: 04/17/2015

very professional and accommodating. food and service were excellent

Sent on 04/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2015

They did a beautiful job on my rehearsal dinner! They did all the decorating, the staff was great, and the food was amazing!! We had around 40 guest and everyone had a great time and loved the food!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Carol · Married on 01/02/2015

The setting is beautiful and the staff friendly and attractive

Sent on 01/03/2015

Terri · Married on 10/11/2014

We were able to have the wedding of our dreams within our budget. Delores and her staff were very professional and more than helpful. I would highly recommend Sandpiper's for your next event!

Terri & Ross Best

Sent on 10/24/2014

Dolores was a pleasure to work with. The venue had excellent views with great food, our rehearsal dinner was more than we could ask for. If our wedding guest list had slightly less people, this venue would have been on the top of our list.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Jodi · event on: 05/17/2014

The venue, service and food were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Juanita · event on: 03/09/2014

I found Delores and the rest of the staff very helpful in every way.

Sent on 09/15/2014

I can not thank the staff at Sandpipers cove for such efficient and wonderful service. Dolores is wonderful to work with and very accommodating. If you are looking for a waterfront venue look no further. Thank you again.

Sent on 03/01/2014

I am so thrilled that I chose this venue for my wedding, Everything was absolutely perfect.
    The food was wonderful and service was very professional. Dolores was lovely to work with and stayed the whole time. This venue is right on the water which made for awesome pictures when the sun was setting. We arrived by boat and I was able to make my grand entrance that way. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • User5065582 · event on: 04/13/2015

Well executed event!
    Our end of season golf group dinner event was a success!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Peter · event on: 04/21/2015

3.5

always pleased with this venue

Sent on 04/21/2015

Deborah · event on: 02/14/2015

I selected Old Port Cove by a friends recommendation. I was very happy with Delores's energy. She listened to my every wish and was there with suggestions and input throughout the planning stages. Always assuring me not to worry! I listened and she came through, the place looked great, the food presentation was beautiful, the staff was very attentive and professional.
    I was complimented by many of guest that said they would use this venue in a heartbeat.
    Thank you Delores and staff!
    Deborah S.