Sandos Playacar Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Casey Married on 08/11/2022

Excellent wedding coordinators

Best wedding ever! Judith and Carlos were there for everything ~ alls I had to do was show up with the dress!!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 06/12/2022

Best day Ever!

My husband and I got married at Sandos Playacar in June and it was seriously the best decision ever. Fernanda, Carlos, and the rest of the wedding team went above and beyond taking my vision and making it a reality. Planning a destination wedding at a resort took a leap of faith since we were unable to visit before hand, but the team seriously knows what they are doing and I'm so glad I put my trust in them. Almost two months later and my guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had and how it was such a beautiful day.
  • Anthony
    Anthony H. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing Memorial Day Weekend Wedding

I cannot thank the team at Sandos enough for everything that they did for us for our wedding. The entire planning process was a piece of cake. I shared some inspiration photos and they were able to execute flawlessly. During the weekend, our guests loved the resort and all of the staff. On the wedding day we were concerned about some rain, met with the team and all came to a consensus to move forward. The day was absolutely perfect and beautiful, the wedding coordinators were on top of everything. The reception staff were second to none, we had the emcee that made it seem like we had known him for years. The DJ played great music and everyone danced the night away. The food was great and the cake was delicious. We had roughly 65 total with a ceremony on the beach and reception in the garden. Was a dream come true. Thanks everyone for all that you did for us, we will be back for a vacation!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nick H. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing Experience

My wife and I recently got married at Sandos Playacar and it could not have gone better. Judith, Carlos, and team made sure the day went off without a hitch! They made our lives so easy for us so we could focus on celebrating and enjoying our big day! The resort was beautiful, the beach ceremony was breath taking, the garden reception was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the drinks were flowing! We seriously cannot recommend the team here enough.
    Chad H. Married on 04/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding we could ask for!

The wedding team helped make our day/week so special. Everything turned out perfect! We worked with Judith and Charly - both they and the rest of the team were incredible. We had a beach wedding and beach ceremony. Everything was stunning. Highly recommend having your wedding here.
    Gregory V. Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent, and so much fun

The team was very helpful and accommodating to our request. Really appreciate there help with the wedding.
  • Cindy
    Cindy B. Married on 03/15/2022

Magical Wedding

The Sandos team (Carlos and Fernanda specifically) brought their extensive experience and A-game to making our wedding day come off beautifully top to bottom and were lovely and professional to deal with throughout. And it's a lovely location for a beach wedding and they do it beautifully!
  • Desiree
    Desiree C. Married on 03/06/2022

Perfect Wedding Day!! ✨🌴

I want to say a huge GRACIAS to Judy & Carlos who helped plan and execute our perfect wedding day. Communication from the start to end was fantastic. Judy was accommodating to my many requests and managed to pull off the wedding of my dreams! We had a gorgeous beach ceremony, and then an intimate garden reception. All my guests had a blast and I am so happy I chose this resort for our special day. You wouldn’t regret one bit having your wedding here!! Trust me!!!
    Beth H. Married on 02/28/2022

Seaside Bliss Beachfront Wedding

Judith at Sandos Playacar did a fantastic job of planning our wedding. She and her team were very responsive and accommodating, especially for our special dietary needs! Our ceremony was flawless and so many beautiful memories were made!
    Samantha Married on 02/26/2022

The Perfect Day!

Judith and the entire team made my wedding an absolute dream! Everything was perfect and we had no issues. Sandos takes care of everything and makes the wedding planning process easy and effortless.
    Shania S. Married on 01/10/2022

Easy and convenient

Very friendly and helpful the entire time
  • I
    Ivan S. Married on 12/18/2021

Figueroa Wedding

Our wedding was perfect!! All three wedding coordinators were helpful and very responsive. They made the planning process so easy. We planned it in less than 3 months and it was better than I could’ve dreamed of. We booked the most expensive package and were allowed to take our own extra decorations and stuff.
    Lisa Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue with an amazing wedding planner

My husband and I got married at Sandos Playacar and we have so many good things to say about the wedding team. Carlos works extremely hard and took care of everything. The photographers that you get with this venue are amazing. Also the cake we had really stood out: vanilla with strawberry. So good!
    Danielle F. Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing wedding week

Carlos the wedding coordinator was the best! He made our dream wedding come true! We didn’t have to worry about a thing from the steaming of our attire to the food everything was perfect! Especially loved our cocktail hour and champagne for our guests served right after we got married! Couldn’t have been more perfect!!
    Carolina S. Married on 10/14/2021

Boda de chileno

Fuimos atendidos por Carlos y Patricia, ambos con muy buena voluntad y disposición para los cambios solicitados. Hicieron de nuestra boda un momento unico, donde no debimos preocuparnos por nada
    Tina G. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding of our dreams ♡

Kelly and I both had a dream to be married on the beach, toes in the sand, in a hot destination. Very intimate wedding, with our daughters and witnesses. We were beyond happy with how everything came together and turned out! It was more than we ever envisioned, honestly. Everything was taken care of from the music, to the ceremony, to the legal wedding certificate. Couldn't have asked for anything better!
  • Cristiano
    Cristiano B. Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Was AMAZING!!!! She is so kindy and professional!!! We totally recomend Patrícia to our friends wedding days!!!!!

Since I was in Brazil, everything was perfect!!!!
    Patrícia, Daniel and Estela made our wedding something trully special! Thank you so much!!!!
  • Rosa
    Rosa B. Married on 08/14/2021

Best time of our lives

The wedding was amazing! Carlos and Judith were great, anything we asked it was done to perfection. Our friends and family can't stop talking about the wedding. It was great we had a blast. We truly recommend Sandos Playacar for your wedding you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to go back and remember the beautiful day we had!!
  • Gladys
    Gladys D. Married on 08/06/2021

Dream wedding!

OMG! Where can I even begin?! My husband and I had our dream wedding everything beat every single expectation. I was a little worried (what bride isnt? Haha) considering the only kind of communication was through email but don’t you worry! The wedding team at Sandos are on top of it and will make your visions come true and more! I brought two suit cases of my own decorations which helped save a lot and made me feel like I had some part of it as well. Carlos was at our service for whatever we wanted he was so amazing and I couldn’t thank him enough! Patricia is also so incredibly great and was very response to every email I sent her! We had our ceremony in the garden for a dreamy feel and our cocktail hour/reception on the beach for a fun party vibe plus the ocean breeze was a magical touch in August haha! Our guests had an absolute blast and they keep talking about going back. The LOVE light letters were a big hit! We chose the Mexican dinner and it was so good. My makeup artist was amazing as well. For hair and make up I found HelloBeautyMx the owner is Ely Cole her and her team were amazing as well! I waited to do this review until our photos came in bc I wanted other brides to feel comfort in knowing that you will be in great hands our photographer (Santamaria photography) killed every single photo they came out SO SO good!! To the wedding team at Sandos Playacar we can’t thank you enough!! Xoxo The DeMestrios ❤️
    A. Fonseca Married on 07/30/2021

Absolutely amazing

This was a destination wedding, and I was very pleased with the quick response via email with our wedding coordinators. They were attentive and thorough when we arrived. Come time for the wedding day, everything went off perfectly, from the reception, cocktail hour, drinks, food, music DJ played and their wonderful service staff. Our entire wedding party ate, drank and danced all night. We loved it!!!

Jeremy R. Married on 07/03/2021

Excellent wedding

The wedding team at Sandos is excellent. Both Carlos and Judith made everything perfect for you. People always say “something aways goes wrong be prepared” this did not happen at all! We would highly recommend Sandos to any LGBT or straight couple.
    Bob A. Married on 07/02/2021

Dream wedding came true

Our wedding planner, Ruth was very professional to work with. She responded promptly to our emails for the planning and met with us once we arrived to review the details, menu tasting and venue selection. We appreciated their flexibility as we made a change in the ceremony time and reception venue that they accommodated with no problems. Wedding ceremony was beautiful in the gazebo on the beach and the reception was perfect on the lobby terrace. We'd recommend Ruth and her wedding team. The day was amazing! Thanks Ruth!
    Kelsey B. Married on 06/25/2021

Our wedding June 25th, 2021

Our wedding day was perfect! On the day of the wedding I wasn’t stressed at all! All I had to do was get my hair and makeup done and relax before the ceremony.
  • W
    Wendy C. Married on 06/24/2021

Amazing Wedding Service!!!

My husband and I renewed vows and it was the most beautiful view, minister was fantastic, set-up was beautiful and service was above and beyond. I am so happy to have chosen Sandos Weddings for us! Our wedding planners Patricia and Charly were excellent! They made everything run so smooth. Thank you!!!
    Jared P. Married on 06/13/2021

Wonderful Resort!

We highly recommend Sandos Playacar for a destination wedding. The resort is beautiful and they have many different options for venues. We worked with Patricia who was very helpful in helping facilitate the wedding planning. We discussed our preferences with her and she took care of all of the details, making the process so easy! She provided timely and clear communication throughout the whole process and we highly recommend!
illustration stars