Ruth Reese Photography Reviews

16 | Broken Arrow, OK

16 Reviews for Ruth Reese Photography

Morgan · Married on 01/09/2016

Ruth and David met our wedding day photography expectations and more. They were so kind, helpful in finding locations to take photos, and even helped communicating with our vendors day of. It's so nice to feel so valued by your vendors and of course friends like David & Ruth!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Shana · Married on 09/12/2015

We adore Ruth Reese! We chose Ruth because of her skill with natural light photography, specifically for our outdoor evening wedding. She did not disappoint! This young woman is talented and her passion for photography shows! We are grateful that she is always trying new things but has plenty of reliable standbys in her pocket. She caught moments at our wedding that we will cherish forever and all of our guests spoke about how personable she is. We are all impressed with her professionalism balanced with her love of fun. Her prices are amazing for the work that she does. Thank you Ruth for all of your stunning work, and for making photography at our wedding a breeze!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Morgan · event on 06/21/2015

Ruth is seriously the kindest and most professional photographer we had the pleasure of communicating with. She is flexible with timing and willing to work with all schedules! You most certainly want them on your special day!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Bethany · Married on 06/09/2015

Ruth was downright awesome. She took our engagement photos and wedding photos. She has taken wedding, children, and family pictures for multiple of my family members. She is fun, creative, relaxed, and easy to work with. Just chill out! k? No need to look any further you crazy stressed out brides. Ruth's great. <3

Sent on 08/05/2015

Randii · Married on 11/08/2014

Ruth and David were absolutely wonderful! They were highly recommended by my friend Shawna and after research and comparing other vendors, Ruth Reese Photography was my top choice for cost and most importantly, quality. Thomas and I went with the engagement picture option and had so much fun as Ruth took pictures. We loved how they turned out which made us excited for our upcoming wedding day! Six months later it was time to say I do and Ruth made me feel so comfortable about everything. Ruth and David are amazing photographers and wonderful individuals. Together they make everyone feel comfortable while having a good time. When someone asks me what my favorite part of our day was, I say the first look, the time we spent taking pictures before the ceremony, and the actual ceremony. Thank you Ruth and David for capturing our day so beautifully. We love every. single. photograph. We look forward to having you capture more moments as our family grows in the future!

With Love
    Thomas and Randii Harrald

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • User4198167 · 2+ years ago

Ruth Reese is by far the best photographer in Tulsa. She has done all of our family photos since 2007 and I knew I had to have her for my wedding.
    Her and her husband always go above and beyond to make sure their clients are happy. I received my pictures in the cutest little package and couldn't wait to see them! They were beyond any expectation I ever could have had!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Josie · Married on 07/05/2014

Ruth is so awesome!!!! She did our engagement photos, my bridal photos and our wedding photos. The photos turned out stunning each time and she was so much fun to work with. Taking photos can be awkward, but she makes the experience comfortable and enjoyable. At our wedding, she and her husband, David, were so flexible and worked extremely well with their time given, even with the challenge of our wild wedding party and huge families. The reason we initially chose Ruth was because of her attention to detail and she did not disappoint with our photos. I cannot stop looking through our wedding photos, she captured every detail of our day, from the decorations, to the rings, to sweet moments among friends. I would highly recommend Ruth for any photography needs and I will hopefully use her again in the future (if she's not completely booked for the next 5 years! because that's how awesome she is) :)

Sent on 09/23/2014

Casey · Married on 06/28/2014

We could seriously never say too many good things about Ruth! She did a fantastic job with our engagement pictures so we knew we had no worries about our wedding pictures. She is great with giving directIons, has a great eye for great shots, and at the wedding, she and her husband made a great team. Very reasonably priced, too. Every meeting I had with her was like coffee with a friend, we look forward to using Ruth Reese Photography in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Lacey · Married on 05/16/2014

We could not have been happier with a photographer than what we had in Ruth and her husband! They were really easy to work with and worked really hard for us to capture our day as we wanted it captured. They were so open to what we were looking for and made it so fun. My husband and I are not great picture-takers and she made it look like we'd been modeling forever! ;) So pleased with the quality of photo we got and Ruth kept me sane on the wedding day. Such a positive!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Darcie · Married on 03/22/2014

My first experience with Ruth was at a friends wedding, where I was in the bridal party. I knew right away from working with her during the bridal party photos that I would seek her out to shoot my wedding. After reaching out to her, she was extremely personable and clearly took her job as a photographer very seriously. Ruth was extremely helpful in providing insight into what the wedding day, from a photography perspective, would look like, while also taking notes on all of our special requests. When it came to the wedding day, I didn't have to take a moment to remind her of any previous requests- she handle everything so well and kept things moving as we planned. We have a rather large family and Ruth worked through those photos flawlessly and in no time at all-- and the photos were perfect! Our families, the wedding party and numerous guests all had great things to say about her on the wedding day. After the wedding, she provided wonderful 'teaser' photos to hold us over and provided high resolution photos at a very reasonable price! Our photos are beautiful and the natural lighting aspect of her shooting style added such a great touch! We really can't say enough about how much we appreciated her work and we are looking forward to working with her again for future photos!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Briana · Married on 03/21/2014

Loved Ruth and her talent!! I wouldn't use anyone else!! Ruth took our engagement and wedding photos and did a wonderful job!! She is so creative and gives you direction but also allows you to get all the photos you want! She is super easy going and laid back which is really refreshing on the day of your wedding when things get stressful!!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Kelsey · Married on 02/07/2014

Finding a good photographer was top of my list after I got engaged. I am a little picky when it comes to photos as I not only wanted to capture my day on film but I also appreciate photography as a form of art. I had a pretty clear view in my head of what I did and did not want, and I am also a bit of a perfectionist. Ruth managed to exceed all of my expectations in every possible way while working with her. In our first meeting she answered all my questions knowledgeably, not too mention her personality is so laid back and easy going you automatically feel like you are friends! I really don't like getting my picture taken and don't think I'm photogenic in the least and she somehow made me have fun and relax in our engagement and wedding pictures as well as my bridals. My wedding pictures actually blew me away, she caught every single moment that was special to me that day. Really the only downside to working with Ruth is that at some point it ends because I really enjoyed not only working with her but meeting her as a person. I would and do recommend her to anybody looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 04/04/2014

I used Ruth for our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful. I then had bridals taken which were amazing. I can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turned out. I love that Ruths pictures are great and she takes time to get to know her clients. My husband and I both feel like we have a new friend and will use her again for future baby pictures. I work in hospitality and have already been recommending her to my friends.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Elena · Married on 04/28/2013

Awesome photographer, great professionalism, quality, and value. Love her!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jenny · Married on 07/14/2012

Ruth was just amazing to work with. She did my engagement, bridal AND wedding photos for a better price than most photographers have for just the wedding day. Her pictures all turn out awesome and I loved them ALL!

Ruth was very down-to-earth and I felt like I was working with a good friend instead of a "vendor". I enjoyed working with her so much that I plan to use her again for any photography needs in the future. I highly recommend her for your wedding day!!

She always did such a good job that I knew I had nothing to worry about and did not have to think about my pictures turning out great! She is very creative and helped lead the way since we weren't sure what we wanted, and we got a lot of really unique pictures from her. I'm so glad I chose her!

Sent on 07/29/2012

I absolutely love Ruth!! She did an amazing job with all my photos: engagement, bridal, and wedding! She was so helpful during the day and managed to catch shots I never would have thought of. I would definitely recommend Ruth!

Sent on 02/17/2015