Resolusean Photography

Tulsa, OK View map
$2,510 Most Popular Price

$2,510 Most Popular Price

Tulsa based, master photographer with over 10 years wedding and portrait experience. I believe your wedding photography should be a fun and stress free experience without costing you a fortune. The images I will create for you will have a polished professional look. Color will be vibrant and robust, images sharp in detail and composed artistically. You will look fit for publication in a magazine. If you want the best without breaking the budget, visit https://resolusean.com

• Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$997

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,510

Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/03/2019

Talented and Helpful Wedding Photographer

Sean did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos! He has a great eye for shots that will work, we trusted his creative process and did not regret it. He also did an excellent job of getting pictures of all 100 of our wedding guests. He captured our wedding so well, and we have gotten many compliments from friends and family on the photos. He also was so helpful the day of the wedding, helping coordinate everyone and sharing his wedding wisdom. You (almost) don't need a day-of coordinator when you hire him! We hired him for our wedding in San Diego and his prices are hard to beat. We can't wait to hire him for family photos in the future.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah Married on 05/26/2017
    Hire him. He is a true professional. He knows what he's doing and he is extremely talented. Would definitely recommend if your venue has poor lighting but really would recommend to anyone.
    Corinna Married on 03/12/2016
    Where do you even start when you are talking about the company that perfectly captured the essence and beauty of the most important day of your life? Sean Capshaw and Resolusean photography are simply world class. The last thing I wanted going into my wedding, was to question that the photographs of my special day would be any less than perfect. I knew based on our engagement session and the other work I had seen by Sean that I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Sean is a destination photographer and we were so lucky to have him fly into San Diego for our wedding. My wife and I had decided on a circus themed wedding with lots of action. Sean was somehow able to finesse every situation and perfectly capture every tear, smile, kiss, and trapeze move. He even got our one-year-old ring bearer to smile!

In a digital world where everyone thinks they are a photographer, who do you trust to photograph your wedding? Don’t take any chances and hire Sean!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Acrive Military
Law Enforcement
First Responder
Educator

Not valid with other offers or discounts.

Resolusean Photography 2
Discount

Save $100 for Tulsa, OK wedding locations. Not valid with other discounts or offers.

2Wed4Life.com 2Wed4Life.com Wedding Officiants

Sean is one of the best wedding photographers you will find in Southern California. I've officiated hundreds of weddings and he is professional and easy to work with. Believe me, I've seen some really bad photographers that are very distractions during the ceremony. You will not even know Sean is there, but then his pictures are amazingly creative and beautiful. I'm done several weddings with Sean in 2011 alone. Pastor Carlos Sales at www.2Wed4Life.com

A Perfect Table A Perfect Table Wedding Rentals

Sean doesn't just shoot a picture, he captures LIFE! Images that are only seen in the imagination jump into reality with Sean's photography. You will feel so comfortable with Sean that you'll forget he's there! He's a true professional and artist with a passion that reflects in all of his work.

Elegant Touch Floral Designs Elegant Touch Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Sean has a great eye for detail and the quality of his work is beautiful. His work is so great, that we used one of his pictures as the background to some of the sections on our website. We highly recommend Sean and his company as your photographer. We have worked with Sean on numerous occasions and always look forward working with him on the next.

S Yale Ave Tulsa, OK, 74135
918-878-9188
619-944-9471

11a-11p
Location of (Resolusean Photography)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding