Sierra Ellis Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

So.. let’s be real with each other here. Having amazing wedding pictures is the goal, although there’s more that you should be looking for in a wedding photographer… You should find someone who has a style that you LOVE and someone who when you ask yourself “Can I see myself being friends with this person?” the answer is “YESSSS!!” Remember, your wedding photographer is the one person who will be by your side more than any other person on your wedding day (you know, other than your husband, of course!) The total wedding experience from the first consultation to the delivery of your wedding album should be fun and easy. That’s why I’m here! From the very first time we meet, everything will be easy-going, relaxed, and fun! I’ve got you, girl!

If you want someone who understands how important it is to capture that first look between you and your dad before you walk down the aisle. If you want someone who will work with you and your fiancé because maybe you think you’re not quite a model (although, after a few poses all of my couples have been natural models, they just didn’t know it yet!) If you’re planning an amazing reception with family and friends dancing, drinking, having an amazing time catching up and you want to make sure someone is there to capture it all - you're in the right place!

And not to worry, I will help you every step of the way! I send style guides to help plan engagement sessions, coach you through poses and prompts during your session, prepare a timeline for your big day so everything that needs to happen, will happen, and I will be cracking jokes and offering support with everything along the way. And that’s the way it should be!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 11/13/2021

Simply Amazing!!

There really are not enough words to express my gratitude for Sierra! She was amazing not only were our engagement pics and wedding pictures amazing but she literally should have been the wedding planner as well if it wasn't for her my wedding would have been a mess. She kept things organized and even stayed longer than her allotted time to help make day even better. I am forever grateful for her! I can't wait for our next family photo shoot with Sierra. Definitely worth every penny 👌!!
  • Carrissa
    Carrissa R. Married on 10/10/2020

Thank you will never be enough!

Sierra is simply the best, we will use her again and again! A photographer was what I was most stressed about the whole wedding process. Sierra was the perfect choice, you won’t find a better photographer for your wedding day!

Our engagement session was the first time my husband and I had photos professionally done together and she blew us away- she braved mud, tall uncut grass, stickers and thorns, and she was completely unbothered by it all. She kept the session so fun, she posed us and our photos turned out so organic and beautiful, we love them so much! We did had to reschedule due to weather and covid was just happening at that time and she was so easy to work with and flexible to reschedule.
    Fast forward to our wedding day, she was so detailed and particular and She put in so much time with our wedding day timeline. She gave me advise, suggested order of things based on flow, I kept changing things and she made every little adjustment that I asked. She arrived early, she stayed late and she kept the wedding on the timeline (which I don’t think is a photographer’s job- but she did it)! We had our photos edited and to us SO quickly! Hundreds of photos within just a few weeks and every single one was perfect!

Sierra Ellis Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, you just made me tear up! I had so fun planning everything out with you and getting amazing pictures all while you two enjoyed yourselves! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for our next session! 💕
    Sidney C. Married on 09/26/2020

Highly recommend- will use again

Sierra was so great to work with. When doing our engagement shoot she went out and toured the area a few days before to make sure we could get perfect shots. On our wedding day she was perfectly on time and stayed longer than expected. She was really great at posing my husband and I, and she made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera. After the wedding she got HUNDREDS of photos to us within 2 weeks. Her prices are super reasonable, and the quality of her works speaks for itself.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rylee & Colton
    25 photos · 10/27/2018

2701 N Main St McAlester, OK, 74501
Location of (Sierra Ellis Photography)

Sierra Ellis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sierra Ellis Photography include in the starting price?

Sierra Ellis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sierra Ellis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sierra Ellis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sierra Ellis Photography offer?

Sierra Ellis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sierra Ellis Photography offer?

Sierra Ellis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sierra Ellis Photography offer for wedding events?

Sierra Ellis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sierra Ellis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sierra Ellis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding