123 main st, Tulsa, OK 74008 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Choyce Hays Photography

I am Choyce! I feel honored that you want to know more about me. So for that, thank you. I am a senior design student at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Ok. I am also apart of the cheerleading team + grew up doing gymnastics. I love to adventure and dance when I get the chance. I am a coffee & sweet tea lover…how can you not when you live in Oklahoma.! I picked up graphic design + photography when I was a senior in high school & I have been in love with creating ever since! Creativity truly does make my heart beat the hardest. I focus more on organic moments because emotive imagery and design last a lifetime. I have been shooting weddings for four years now + doing freelance design + projects. Being surrounded by people fills my cup; my personality as an “ENFP” describes it best, “campaigners are fiercely independent and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.” I expect to change the world with one idea at a time! … and a smile of course!!

screen shot 2019 05 07 at 12 52 57 pm 51 1064579 1557248271