Andrea Bastings Photography LLC

Bartlesville, OK View map Visit website
1 review
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

Andrea Bastings Photography is a wedding photography company based in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Owner Andrea knows that the buildup to your big day can be overwhelming. There’s so much to consider and so little time. Andrea wants to ensure that one aspect of the process, at least, is simple. She understands that great wedding photography is not just about being in the right place at the right time; it’s about creating an experience. It’s about helping you feel comfortable and relaxed so that you can relish the moment. Your wedding is a day for making memories, and Andrea can’t wait to meet you and get started.

Andrea Bastings Photography is looking forward to your big day. Wedding package features include a complimentary engagement session, eight hours of event coverage, editing services, digital negatives, and an online viewing gallery. Andrea is also available for boudoir, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,499

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tayler N. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was wonderful and very understanding and stepped in at the last minute to help capture my perfect day!

Due to Covid my original photographer was unable do to the pictures but luckily Andrea stepped in and saved the day with just a week notice! She helped capture our beautiful day with amazing pictures that I get to cherish forever!
illustration stars

Team

Andrea Bastings
Andrea Bastings
Owner

I'm Andrea, a northeastern, OK based photographer here to capture every moment of your big day.

I'll be the dress fluffer, timeline saver, hair fixer, lipstick holder, but most importantly I'll be there for you. Because guess what? This day only comes once and we're going to make it the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Looking for something authentic and unique? Capturing candid moments is my JAM! Whether it's a giggle, the squeeze of a hand, or the little wrinkle of a nose, I'm there to create those special moments and capture it for you.

Not comfortable in front of the camera? Enter Andrea 👋! My posing techniques and the flow of my session will make you feel at ease in no time. And preparing for your session becomes easy as pie with my style and locations guides. Your only job is to be yourself, laugh a lot, have fun and let me do the rest!

308 S Johnstone Ave Suite C Bartlesville, OK, 74003
Location of (Andrea Bastings Photography LLC)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding