Broken Arrow, OK 74012 Map · Phone number

About Larissa Nicole Photography

Welcome to Larissa Nicole Photography - Luxury Tulsa and Destination Weddings

{Creating Timeless Art Thru Modern-Day Beauty}

Tulsa Wedding Photographer Larissa Nicole specializes in luxury wedding photography that is romantic and artistic with a vintage flair for the modern bride. Larissa's unique esthetic is used to create images that evoke feeling and beauty. Available for local and destination weddings.

Follow Larissa Nicole Photography on

98c8ba345c07036b 1332219391361 FACEBOOKPROFILE
TulsaBridalPhotographer

4 Reviews for Larissa Nicole Photography

Laura · Married on 04/06/2013

Not sure where to even start describing the experience I had with Larissa, except "perfect". She covered my engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos, and I am so glad I trusted her with this precious time in my life.

From the beginning, even before we had a contract or we had made our final decision, Larissa was helping us with wedding photography ideas.

Engagement photos: I had decided I wanted a fairytale/picnic style shoot, and she was great with helping me scheme up styling. And then the day of the shoot, Larissa was eager and willing to help me to set up all the props. Larissa was also great at emailing me some of my photos ahead of the USB of images, so that I could include them with my invitations.

She was also helpful in recommending a great hair and make up stylist for the shoots. My bridals turned out flawlessly beautiful!

Wedding day: Larissa was my God-send. She helped me keep track of time, caught all the details for pictures. It was so nice not having to worry about where I needed to be next for pictures; Larissa was on top of everything, and it was great to be able to lean on her for that.

After seeing all my wedding photos, I could have cried! They were beautiful and perfect and captured that true fairytale essence I had dreamed of.

You cant go wrong with the talent of Larissa Nicole! <3

Sent on 01/23/2014

Audra · Married on 05/26/2012

If you're in the Tulsa area looking for a photographer Larissa is your gal!!! Not only is she very easy to work with, she's a down to earth person, and super sweet, always offering to help with ANYTHING you may need. Larissa is beyond proficient in what she does, and knows how to work the camera. She captures all the details up to all the classic moments!! My now Husband and I felt very comfortable when taking pictures, and she makes sure of it!! Not only that, but we weren't standing around taking pictures forever. The pictures we got back we're better than i could have ever imagined!! They're exactly what I was dreaming of!! I can't praise her enough!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Ashton · Married on 11/20/2011

Larissa and her assistant, Kim, photographed my wedding on November 20 of this year. She has also done other sessions for me including couples photos and an engagement session. She is the sweetest girl, very easy to work with and accommodating, and FULL of raw talent. She has an amazing ability to create and constantly forms new ideas which she is happy to share. She is also highly organized and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Larissa Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums