Russell Bridals and Tuxedos Reviews

Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 5
Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 6
Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 7

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

I came into Russell's on a recommendation by both of my older cousins that got their wedding dresses there (tradition in my family I guess!) I went to a few other bridal shops, but I wasn't pleased with their selections. I loved Russell's because they included my alterations and it was "one stop shopping" for my bridal party looks.
    I cannot rave enough about little Patty and her help with me finding my wedding dress - I was torn between 2 of them and she even went as far as to put on the other dress so I could compare side by side!
    every time I went into my bridal shop - I felt like I was part of a famiy. They remembered my name and my look and exactly what was going on. The whole team was really amazing to work with. And when my bridesmaids dresses came in they were actually a slightly different color - and was able to take the dress over to the suit shop to change my guy's tie colors to make sure everything coordinated perfectly.
    Though Russell's closed 2 weeks before my wedding day - they did an amazing job keeping me informed and made the transition to Arlene's flawless to finish up my dress for the big day. Thank you so much Russell's for your love & attention. With love, Ari & Trish Palomino

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 12
    Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 13
    Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 14

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2017

I got my wedding dress here along with dresses for all of my bridesmaids and both moms. All of us got our alterations done here as well and everything came out great. We also did our tux rentals for the guys here. Everyone was very pleasant to work with. They were especially accommodating to my out of state bridesmaids and did their alterations in less than 24 hours so they didn't have to make an extra trip here.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2016

I was most worried about finding the right dress for my wedding. Well, after speaking with Sue for 10 minutes she knew exactly what kind of dress would work for me. I ended up buying the first one I tried on! Sue was so attentive and sweet and made sure everything was taken care of for me. The alterations were done on time and exactly what I asked for. I could not have had a better experience at Russell.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Saved the day! Our flower girls dress was discontinued from the manufacturer and they had the dress! Sent it very quickly and it was perfect! They were so sweet and felt bad for us in our situation.

Sent on 02/15/2016

I can't say enough about my experience buying my dress at Russell's. Patty, Sue, Erika, and Silvia were so amazing to my mom, me, and all of my bridesmaids. Every time I went there we had an absolute blast! Erika and Sue found me the dress of my dreams! They are all so sweet and friendly and helpful there! Their stock of dresses is great too! There is a lot to choose from and there are tons of nice styles for bridesmaids and moms too. We all loved it there! Thank you ladies for all the memories :)

Sent on 01/03/2016

Loved loved loved my Wedding Dress from Russell's. The service was amazing. My dress could not fit any better - it was if it was created just for me. Buying my wedding dress was maybe the easiest part of my whole wedding experience and I think that was all due the owner Pat Russell who was a pleasure to work with and Sylvia the very talented seamstress who made my dress fit perfectly. The store had a huge selection which I first thought would be overwhelming but as soon as I explained what I was looking for, Pat narrowed down the selection and I knew from the first time I tried on my dress it was the one. I could not have imagined going anywhere else. We also purchased the MOB and Maid of Honor dresses here....so beautiful ! As for the men's side we worked with Bruce Russell. I had envisioned tan tuxedos for my coastal wedding and Bruce was so helpful in picking out the attire for my whole wedding party and adding in Navy tuxedos for the dads which made the whole wedding party click. Everyone looked so handsome. Huge selection of tuxedos and vests. Even a huge selection of shoes to choose from for the guys which is rare. We also ordered our wedding invitations thru Russells. One Stop Shopping ! Great experience overall - would highly recommend for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Naomi · Married on 09/06/2015

My wedding was in September, 2015, so I'm a little late writing this review. However, I was so happy with Russell Bridal, so I wanted to leave a comment. They were very accommodating, and I absolutely love how my wedding dress looked and fit on my wedding day. The alterations were included in the price, and quality was not sacrificed by this at all. They did an amazing job! I'm so happy I found my dress at Russell.

Sent on 02/29/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/15/2015

Erica and the rest of the team at Russell Bridal are fantastic to work with. There is absolutely no pressure when trying on dresses--Erica wants to make sure you're happy! She's also super speedy about it--if it seems you don't like it even a little bit, she'll have it off you and a new one on in a second. She was fantastic about working it out to fit my budget, and my mom found her MOB dress there as well. They were super flexible, especially with my mom's fittings as she was out of town. The bustle that they made with my dress was amazing, and everything fit perfectly. Loved working with them there, and definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Arielle · Married on 04/18/2015

I went to 8 other bridal salons prior to going to Russell's. I went there based on a recommendation from a family friend who got her dress here. I went in knowing I wanted a little bit of everything. The staff was all so helpful and nice. Theresa was my bridal consultant and she was the best! She really has your best interest at heart. She was not pushy at all and right away I knew she got me when other consultants did not! She was such a pleasure. I ended up finally choosing my gown and it was only the 3rd gown I tried on there. The added plus with this place, is that alterations are FREE!!! You do not get that anywhere else!!! I am so happy I went here... I love my dress and cannot wait to have it on again!

Sent on 06/09/2014

I have been so impressed with Russell's bridals.

I contacted them months ago asking for a particular dress that I had seen online. They did not stock it at the time but contacted me weeks later to let me know they have ordered it in. I went in that week and bought it.

This store also offers free alterations with the wedding dress purchase. That is a massive saving.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2014

Great group of ladies very professional and flexible when having to reschedule an appointment. I went in with a "vision" and that went completely out the window when I saw how beautiful one of the dresses looked on the mannequin. And that dress was the one I walked down the aisle in!!! I needed SEVERAL fittings due to the size of my dress which was fine by me showed me they weren't just rushing to complete it. Also purchased a cocktail dress that I changed in the last hour of reception since I was going to have my big dress on for 10+ hours.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Cherilyn · Married on 07/25/2014

When I started looking for my wedding dress, I pretty much had an idea in my head that I didn't want to let go of. Everywhere I went there were things that were CLOSE to what I wanted, but it wasn't until I went to Russell's that I was able to find the perfect dress for me!! I cannot even stress enough how amazing Sue (and the entire staff) was during the 11 month journey. I actually had the designer change a couple things on my dress. When it initially came in, one of the changes was not done. I barely had the dress off and they were ready to ship it out to the designer in CA the next morning! I had it back less than 2 weeks later for my next fitting. My favorite example of their professionalism and service is this actually came about a month later. My grandmother was really sick during the months leading up to my wedding. I called Russell's one day and asked if I could bring my dress to show my grandma because my family knew she would not make it to the wedding. They told me it was no problem. I picked up the dress (it had pins in it from my fitting), brought it to show my grandma, and brought it back to the shop. I'm SO HAPPY I did this because my grandma ended up passing away 5 days later. The staff at Russell's is truly a prime example of professionalism at its finest! I can't wait to send the store pictures of my dress from my wedding day. I never wanted to take it off. I STRONGLY recommend visiting Russell's if you are looking for a wedding gown!

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/13/2014

I bought my beautiful wedding gown here, and my beautiful bridesmaids dresses. Erica and the rest of the staff at Russells were amazing! They were so helpful to me! I would recommend this bridal shop to everyone! They made me feel comfortable and excited to find my gown!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Dana · Married on 06/28/2014

The girls at Russell Bridals were amazing to work it. They were incredibly patient as I tried on dresses and helped me find/create the dress of my dreams. I fell in love with a Disney Alfred Angelo dress, but certain aspects of the dress I wanted to change. They helped me change everything I wanted to and I received numerous compliments on my one of a kind dress! I was referred there by my sister in law who used them for her prom years earlier and I was pleased to find that they were just as helpful and kind to me as they were to her. I have sent my bridesmaids here and recommended a friend here who purchased her wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses here as well.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Bridget · Married on 06/13/2014

Patty at Russell's was great. She helped me find exactly what I wanted and was able to change the whole back of the dress to be just the way I envisioned it. They were friendly, patient and very helpful during the whole process.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Linda · Married on 04/26/2014

I ordered my wedding dress from Russell's and am so happy I did! They have been a joy to work with and are on top of things. My dress arrived perfectly and they notified me promptly. I feel very comfortable knowing that they are taking care of my dress and alterations. I highly recommend their services as they are both friendly and professional to work with. So many other places have people who push you around, but that is definitely not the case with Russell's!

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2013

I could not be happier with my dress and bridal party dresses and tuxedos! Erica and Bruce made my wedding a dream come true!! I cannot be thankful enough for having her help me pick out my wedding dress! She is a doll so sweet, responsible and caring! She will go out her way to make sure everything is done on time and beautifully for the bride!

Sent on 09/04/2013

I got my wedding dress at Russell's and am very happy I did. I went to a bunch of different places, but found the dress for me here! They cater to a variety of budgets and don't try to PUSH anything or be overly sales-y at ALL. I worked with Teresa. Work with her. She is so sweet and really wants you to be happy. She will look out for you to be sure the dress fits EXACTLY the way you want it. My dress came out perfect and the bustle is so beautiful! I wish I could wear it again. If you want a relaxed experience with zero pressure and a variety of dresses and designers to choose from, then come to Russell's!

Sent on 07/29/2013
  • User3620533 · 2+ years ago

Erica was a wonderful bridal consultant. She helped me find the perfect dress after many failed attempts at other places. Plus my bridesmaids recieved free alterations and my husband's tux was a free rental.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Candace & Chris · Married on 10/26/2012

Russell's was literally my one stop shopping center for our wedding. I got my dress, bridesmaid, flower girl, tuxedo's, and mother of the bride dress here. I worked with Sue who was always willing to lend an extra helping hand and eyes when I wasn't sure about the alterations. My alterations were free and well as my mothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls. My husband and father also received a free tuxedo. The price was right on everything and I received numerous compliments on my dress.

Sent on 12/17/2012

I went to 90 different bridal boutiques searching for the one dress (i wanted about 17). Eventually i realized there wasnt just one for me and i just needed to find the one i loved in that moment. I found the dress i wanted online and called every NJ vendor who carried the designer. Russellls had the dress and i went tried it on and put a deposit down. Teresa was who helped me along the way and she was awesome. She was so helpful and the seamstress also did a wonderful job. I wish i could wear my dress again. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jimmy and Amy · Married on 07/08/2012

Amazing job with the tuxes. Easy and convenient to work with. Stunning work with the bridesmaid's dresses and words cannot describe how beautiful the bride's dress was. Teresa was absolutely fantastic to work with. She kept the bridesmaids and the mother of the bride calm and most of all she kept me calm. She made sure that I was comfortable and felt my best every time we had an appointment. We live in Bergen county and the half hour trip was definitely worth it. Thanks again for making our day so spectacular. We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2012

Pat was amazing. She got dresses that I wanted to try on and then when I found "the dress" she helped me personalize it to what I exactly wanted. My girls got their dresses there along with my mother. The boys also got their tuxedos there. They were competitively priced and went far beyond what I expected.

Sent on 07/16/2012

stefanie · Married on 11/05/2011

my dress came in on time they did a great job on my alterations i was very happy the day of

Sent on 12/05/2011

Maria · Married on 08/26/2011

We used Russell's for our tuxedos, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride and wedding dress. There is a reason they have been in business so long-they are wonderful! Tom from the tuxedo side is so helpful, from helping with picking colors to match the dresses to his great customer service. He made the process seamless. The Bridal side of the store has SO many dress varieties. You are bound to find the one of your dreams. ERICA who works on the bridal side is sensational. She is so sweet and cares about making your experience wonderful. I drove way out of my way to deal with Russell's for the quality service they provided. Russell's is the way to go for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2011