RMD Portraits Reviews

RMD Portraits 3
RMD Portraits 4

Alexandra Barniea · Married on 08/10/2019

High Quality Wedding Photographer

Ruut was the perfect photographer for our wedding day. She was helpful during the planning phase and prompt to respond to last minute wedding questions. She does outstanding work and we were very pleased with the quality of the photos. She was able to capture the beauty of the ceremony inside a church and the outdoor reception without missing a beat. I would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!!!

They were fabulous! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jamille Vieira · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved having Ruut as our wedding photographer!

We loved having Ruut as a photographer during our special day. Her pictures are of great quality and she is very professional as well. She has a great eye and made us feel comfortable during our sessions!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    RMD Portraits 5
    RMD Portraits 6
    RMD Portraits 7
    RMD Portraits 8

Kristianna · Married on 06/10/2017

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!! I will be back!! I loved the amazing portraits! She did exactly what we asked her to do! She was extremely prompt in answering all my crazy nervous bride questions and always made me feel better! The candid shots turned out amazing as well as the portraits of my husband and I. She had them edited and sent over to me within two weeks which was amazing! She even sent me a couple sneak previews the day after the wedding! You are the best Ruut!! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2017

Ruut was such an amazing photographer! We loved how our pictures turned out and we got every shot that we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced photographer with top-notch quality. So friendly and very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/03/2017

We had such a great experience with Ruut and our picture are so beautiful. I was very happy with our selection and would definitely recommend her in the future.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Heather · Married on 12/31/2016

Hiring Ruut to be our wedding day photographer was the best decision we made! She was very responsive and answered all and every one of my questions throughout the process. She was a joy to work with and made my husband and I feel at ease and comfortable during our engagement photo shoot as well as on our wedding day! We got married on New Year's Eve and our family and friends are still raving about how beautiful our photos are! Ruut really listened to what my husband and I wanted and captured every special moment on our big day! Ruut's work is truly exceptional and we will most definitely use her and her services in the future! :)

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved RMD Portraits. I was anxious to find a wedding photographer but once we found RMD Portraits, I was more than relieved. She was amazing and made everything feel so natural. The clarity of the pictures were awesome, some look like they were from a magazine. Ruut was so much fun to work with and we couldn't have been happier. I would highly recommend for her!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved working with Ruut! She was awesome at making everything feel comfortable and natural. She was great at catching all the shots we wanted. I would highly recommend RMD portraits!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Miranda · Married on 09/17/2016

I would totally recommend RMD portraits, Ruut was amazing. She captured so many great moments, both the ones I knew I wanted and ones I never would have thought about. I was not the type of bride that had a list of 5,000 shots that I wanted, I only had some basic ideas and she was able to help me figure out what I might want and just took some great ones day of. She managed to capture all the great moments without being noticed, many guests told me they didn't even know we had a photographer. She worked with us to meet our request of getting all the portraits done before the guests arrived so that we wouldn't miss too much celebrating. We were married outdoors in September, and the natural light on the day ended not being what we had hoped, she worked with the other wedding vendors to move around the schedule to make sure that the most important moments weren't happening in the dark. We had an engagement shoot with her about six weeks before the wedding which also produced amazing photos and really gave us a chance to get to know her and to help her understand what types of photos we wanted for our wedding.

The turnaround time on the photos was amazing!!!! I got all the wedding photos (300+) back in 7 days and I got the engagement photos back in less than 24 hours. I think the contract guarantees 30 days, but I was really impressed by her timeliness and they are all great photos.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

I had to make a lot of decisions when planning my wedding. Choosing RMD Portraits was the best decision I made! Ruut DeMeo is an incredibly talented photographer, but, more importantly, she is a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure the wedding went smoothly, even stepping up in different roles when I needed it. Several guests commented on how great she was. Plus, her packages were extremely reasonable! I can't say enough good things about RMD Portraits. I hope to use them for family portraits in the future!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jennie · Married on 05/29/2016

If you need a flexible, friendly, creative photographer, you must choose Ruut! Not only is she a lovely person but her photos captured moments of my wedding I do not wish to soon forget. Moments that other photographers might not have caught. She made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. If you are searching for a photographer in Maryland, stop searching, you've found her.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2016

Ruut is AMAZING!!!! Me and my husband really cared about getting fabulous photos of our wedding day and Ruut delivered. First off, she is in general an awesome person with an outstanding personality so at our first meeting we knew we wanted to have her as our photographer. The day of she went above and beyond, and by beyond I mean she even helped my husband and groomsmen with their boutonnieres. I was worried about only having one photographer but she ran all over the place to make sure every shot was gotten.
    I have heard from friends to expect it to take months to get your photos back but Ruut had ours back to us in a week! I was so surprised and so happy. Every photo was perfect and we got 700+. I have gotten a million compliments on our wedding photos and I cannot stop posting them! I couldn't of asked for anything more when it came to our wedding photos.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

Ruut was a perfect fit for our wedding! She was very professional and captured our special day perfectly! We would and have recommended her to several of our family and friends. We will also keep her in mind for future photography.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/13/2016

Ruut was my photographer for my wedding. We had an initial consultation with Ruut and it was very important to her that she play her part in making our day special. We used her to capture our Vietnamese Tea Ceremony and American Wedding Ceremony & Reception. A lot of her shots were stunning and candid, but she also took very good posed pictures at our request. I was happy to know that she would keep my insecurities in mind when taking pictures. Also, if we had any unique pictures we wanted to take, she would take those as well, bouquet shot, shoe shot, etc. I was very happy to see that she captured all of our special moments without little input from me, so I was able to enjoy the day without worrying our special moments wouldn't be captured. We also had the bride and groom shoot following our ceremony and it was not time intensive, but she came up with great ideas on the spot. The day was lovely and perfectly captured. Thanks Ruut!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Eeva · event on 11/21/2015

Ruut was great. She put our whole family at ease and captured natural and beautiful moments. We are so pleased with the end result! We will call her again for sure next year!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Heather · event on 11/08/2015

Ruut was fantastic!! We were a big group with multiple families and she was able to work with us in our allotted time without us feeling rushed. She even had to work with a squirmy 8 year old and a baby!! I highly recommend Ruut for any event you may have. She was professional, warm and very easy to get in contact with, which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Heather · event on 11/08/2015

Sent on 11/28/2015

Candice · event on 11/08/2015

RMD Portraits was wonderful to work with! We had a big family session that didn't feel rushed or intimidating. Ruut worked with ease and made the session go so smoothly!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User5639971 · event on 11/02/2015

The best indicator of a satisfied customer is a repeat customer. Well, I hired Ruut 3 times this year. After two family photo shoots, I convinced my organization to have Ruut photograph our 5K / Walk fundraiser. The event had to be rescheduled and Ruut was able to accommodate. The photos are incredible. Everyone was extremely impressed and delighted by the pictures. I just can't say enough about working with Ruut. She gives everything thoughtful consideration, including the best way to make the photos available to our participants, while maintaining their privacy. She went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/31/2015

Ruut was amazing to work with. She was open to any and all ideas that we had and made our wedding day a breeze. During the ceremony, she was able to slip around quietly and quickly to get amazing photographs without getting in the way. During our bridal party photographs, she had great ideas and was able to make the entire process feel natural and fun. She communicated well before and after the wedding, so I never felt like we weren't her priority. Overall, I couldn't be happier with her work!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jennifer · event on 10/30/2015

Ruut is amazing! I absolutely love our family photos!!! (I'm a photographer myself so I tend to be picky). She was so flexible and found a time that would fit our busy schedule. Even my husband and son were amazed how painless the photo shoot was (you know how guys can be with getting their pictures taken). I felt she really captured us, got great shots (edited and uploaded that same night), kept it fun and relaxing. It's the best Christmas gift I could have received! Thank you Ruut!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/12/2015

From the moment I had first emailed Ruut about her availability for our September 12th wedding she was quick to respond and did so with the utmost eagerness. Throughout the process she was more than willing to help us with anything we needed and she accommodated us up until the end of our wedding day. On our wedding day, she had made both myself and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera as well as providing a general calm atmosphere to the entire day (even when we made the last minute decision to move the ceremony outside). I never thought I would like any pictures of myself and Ruut definitely provided us with so many great pictures I don't think I could pick a favorite. I would recommend Ruut to anyone looking for amazing photos from an equally amazing person.

Sent on 09/29/2015

J · Married on 09/12/2015

It was great shooting with Ruut for our pictures. Very professional, very thorough and we loved the final product. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Kara · Married on 09/06/2015

Ruut delivered a beautiful product in a timely way. Guests commented that she blended right in and was very professional. She was warm and calm and was fantastic to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2015