Willow Roots Photography

Chester, MD View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

A full time wedding and portrait photographer, based in Maryland and willing to travel!

With a little more documentary style, I prefer to keep you guys feeling natural and not too forced or posed, but also keeping it light and making the awkwardness of being in front of the camera a fun time. Whether documenting your wedding ceremony and reception and capturing the first dances, speeches, and all of the little moments, I like to keep things flowing freely and easy going throughout your wedding day.

All wedding packages are created for each particular couple. I do offer sample packages for you to get an idea of price points, but I encourage you to create a wedding package that best fits you guys as a couple. Wedding packages can include an engagement session, photography consults leading up to the engagement session and the wedding day, an online gallery delivery and a full digital and print release. Wedding packages start with 5 hours of documentation at $2,500.

I offer a "Helper's Discount" for first responders (fire fighters, police officers, dispatchers, EMS), military, nurses, and teachers. As of 2021, there is also a seasonal promotion for weddings booked in the months of December, January, February, and March. (Promotions cannot be combined.)

*I do not updated my availability through Wedding Wire. I am no longer taking on any additional weddings for 2021. I am hoping to book 14-15 more weddings for 2022 (as of 6/11/21)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

• Morgan
    Morgan A. Married on 10/09/2021

Best experience ever

Sara is such a Pleasure to work with. She knows how to capture the pure moments! She is very efficient with her work and her turn around times. She loves what she does and it shows in her work for sure. We will forever have her as our photographer!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 01/25/2020

Photography from the heart!

Sara worked with my now husband to photograph our engagement. While I thought we were filling in a mock couple for a photo shoot, she had worked with him to create the most magical proposal.
    She captured so many incredible moments - and I am forever grateful!
    If you’re looking for a photographer that truly photographs from the heart - Sara is your girl!
  • Angelique
    Angelique Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding photos

Sara did an amazing job with our wedding photos! I recommend her for any type of photos you need. The photos are clean, crisp, and she knows how to capture a perfect candid shot. She made our wedding fun and made sure to get those perfect heart warming photos we wanted. Can’t out to use her for our growing family photos!!!

Real Weddings

Sara
Sara
Owner/Lead Photographer

Owner & Lead Photographer of WRP

I am a homebody through and through but I do love that feeling of being away and then coming back. I am a sucker for the sun and the beach at all times of the year. I believe that being comfortable is not a bad thing. Prim & proper has never been my style. My goal is to have my personal and professional life reflect the down to earth, no fuss, minimal yet efficient way of doing things.

200 Newtown Road Chester, MD, 21619

Office Hours : M-F 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Location of (Willow Roots Photography)

Willow Roots Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Willow Roots Photography include in the starting price?

Willow Roots Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Willow Roots Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Willow Roots Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Willow Roots Photography offer?

Willow Roots Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Willow Roots Photography offer?

Willow Roots Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Willow Roots Photography offer for wedding events?

Willow Roots Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Willow Roots Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Willow Roots Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Willow Roots Photography offer?

Willow Roots Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding