Riverlight Films Reviews

10 | Brooklyn, NY

10 Reviews for Riverlight Films

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

A beautiful creation that we will always treasure!

I could not have imagined a better wedding video portraying our big day! Not only is Josh an incredible artist and super creative, but the quality of our video was incredible! He knew exactly how to highlight the most important parts of our wedding. The service was very organized, response time to any emails with questions was quick and answers were detailed. Josh and his team were a very comfortable and friendly presence at our wedding. Professional, flexible, and outgoing! I would highly recommend Riverlight Films for anyone wanting a video that puts them right back in the moment!

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Riverlight Films was amazing to work with. They provided amazing footage, remained flexible and gave us a cinematic video that I can't stop watching. They highlighted all of my favorite parts of the day in such a beautiful way. Josh was extremely responsive and patient and answered every question that I had. Drew and Bill were our shooters day of and couldn't have been nicer. Sometimes I even forgot they were there and you could tell in the video footage and everything seemed so natural because it was! You will not regret your decision to book Riverlight Films.

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

Josh was great. The video that we got was better than some of my friends who spent thousands more. He was flexible and calm. We absolutely love our wedding video and it is something that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. After posting on social media, many, many people, even those who were not there, said they couldn't help but cry because it was so beautiful. We couldn't be happier.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2017

Riverlight Films was a great vendor to work with! They were flexible when a dress emergency had to alter our projected timeline and helped to keep us calm once we were able to move on from "crisis" mode. The quality of the footage we received is incredible as are the moments that were captured. Our highlight reel is magical and truly captured the essence of the day!

Erica · Married on 09/23/2017

I don't know where to begin this review because I don't think there is enough space or time for everything I want to say about how amazing our experience - from start to finish- was with Riverlight Films. From the time Josh took to talk to us about our day leading up to it (going over timeline, logistics, tone, etc.), to the time he clearly took putting our videos together, we were blown away. Our highlight video has not only allowed us to relive our wedding day and brought tears to our eyes as well as our loved ones', but captured the feel of the day in a way we could never have imagined. Two members of our bridal party already plan to use Riverlight Films for their weddings next Spring and I couldn't be more thrilled- Riverlight Films is not only run by good people, but is a great business with incredibly talented individuals behind it. Thank you to Josh and Drew again for everything!

Caitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

Josh exceeded my expectations for my wedding videos! I would highly recommend using him. When he was at my wedding, he blended in very well and was not one of those annoying videographers that you felt like was in the way. He was prompt and did a bunch of drone shots before the “getting ready” videography began. The highlight video, ceremony, and reception videos came out so perfectly! I have gotten countless compliments from friends and family for our highlight video... compliments from people that usually wouldn’t even say anything. The highlight video really told a story and the emotion of the day. Whenever I am in a bad mood, I watch my highlight video. It makes me sooo happy! I would say that the videographer was one of the wedding expenses that was most worth every penny. Now I can relive my wedding over and over! Thank you Josh!

Joli · Married on 06/03/2017

From the very beginning, Josh was very professional, flexible and responsive. We only met him once before the wedding but he was always available to chat on Facebook or talk on the phone.

On the actual day of the wedding, Josh and his team really worked above and beyond for us. Our wedding location was in Pennsylvania but they were still happy to do the drive to cover our event. They covered our wedding from start to finish – from our getting ready photos to the after-party. They just captured our day perfectly! All of our family and friends raved about the video.

After the wedding, he also worked with us to be able to get a handful of photos a few days in advance so that our dying grandfather could see them a few days before he passed away.

Initially, we were hesitant about getting a videographer at first but now, we are so glad we made the investment! Worth every penny -- highly recommended!

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Our videographer was puntual and very responsiveness to our needs. He was willing to move times around and work with us to accomodate our needs. It was an excellent price package for all that we got. Video quality was great! Highly recomend their services, my family and friends have love the video.

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

Josh was absolutely AMAZING! He was so easy to work with, VERY responsive to emails/facebook/text messages, etc, which is great for a busy bride who wants fast responses. Josh was so organized, and took everything I wanted and put it together into a beautiful video. He worked with me on my budget, which was a HUGE life saver. I loved how I literally NEVER saw him the day of the wedding, yet he captured every moment perfectly. I look back at my videos and I say to myself "Wow, I didn't even know he was there for that!" and yet, he was. Josh was FANTASTIC! I would highly recommend him to anyone. (ps: I trusted him to pick a song for my video, and he picked the PERFECT one! )

• User5385356 · 1+ year ago

Josh and team are amazing! I was nervous to have a videographer bc it felt like I was doing too much and I’d be uncomfortable with the “press” but not only did I barely notice they were there, they caught everything about our day!! Having a video is well worth the money spent, I’ve already watched our video dozens of times since we got it 3 days ago and I am SO happy we have that, the ceremony & reception to review for years to come!!