Riley Quinn Makeup Artistry Reviews

5 | Somers Point, NJ

5 Reviews for Riley Quinn Makeup Artistry

Christine · Married on 10/23/2016

Erin was so accommodating - I had an early morning wedding and she was at my home bright and early for the makeup!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

Erin did a fabulous job! Make-up quality was fabulous and lasted for the entire wedding day- even with tears! It was very natural looking yet enhancing!!! I wish I lived closer to use Erin's magic again! Absolutely endorse!!

christine · Married on 08/09/2014

Erin is a true artist! She will make you feel like the most beautiful bride! Not only is she talented, but she is very professional and incredibly sweet. She is also very patient and will listen carefully to you and guide you to find the perfect look. I barely wear makeup and she really made me feel and look flawless. The makeup wasn't heavy and it lasted all through the night! Erin has years of experience and will make you feel comfortable while getting your makeup done. She made my entire bridal, my mother and grandmother look stunning!! You definitely need to have Erin as your makeup artist! She's the best!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jessica-Rae · Married on 11/02/2012

Erin did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. I saw Erin's work before and knew immediately that I wanted her to be my makeup artist for my wedding. I really appreciated that she had no problem coming to us. I don't like wearing a ton of makeup and often find it hard for makeup artists to respect that, but Erin had no problem adjusting to my needs as well as my bridesmaids. Erin has a very gentle, confident touch and made the time she spent doing my makeup stress free and fun! My makeup lasted all night long but was very easy to remove at the end of the night (ok, next day) I highly recommend Erin for makeup for any occasion!

Kim · Married on 06/08/2012

Erin is amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure both myself and my bridesmaid's makeup were flawless! I recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you again Erin for making my special day picture perfect! <3