Rhaina Taylor Photography Reviews

45 | Pittsburgh, PA

45 Reviews for Rhaina Taylor Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rhaina was able to work with us and our extended family so that no one felt left out. She also asked what was important to us to be photographed so that nothing was missed.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2015

Rhaina Taylor photography is simply the best!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Joseph · Married on 09/18/2015

Very wonderful person to work with. Rhaina is very professional an her photos are outstanding. Would highly recommend her for any photography

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2014

One of the reasons I choose Rhaina as our wedding photographer was because of her personality and enthusiasm. We hit it off right away and I knew we would be comfortable with her the day of our wedding which would help make for more natural pictures.

Rhaina was very easy to work with and relate to and both me and my husband felt relaxed and comfortable around her. By the end of our engagement session we were having so much fun we wanted to do it again!

I highly recommend Rhaina for both engagement and wedding photography. She is exceptional.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Amy · event on 11/08/2014

Rhaina was wonderful working with all 3 of our daughters, and their different personalities, for their b'nai mitzvah.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Lee · Married on 09/20/2014

There are so many wonderful adjectives I could use to describe Rhaina and the quality of her work. One of the things that was important to me when selecting a photographer was having someone really sweet and nice. I felt as though if I had someone that I clicked with it would make it more comfortable to have them there when I was getting ready for my big day. Rhaina was just that. She is so sweet and funny and just kept me at ease during the entire day. I am not the type of person that stresses but there were moments I got close to stressing and Rhaina would sense it and swoop right in and do something to take my mind of things. My now husband however is the opposite and gets worked up easily. She would go over and check on him and tell him things to calm him down and make him laugh. She is very assertive which helps when attempting to handle a large group of family members. Her photography skills are just as spectacular as her personality! I am beyond thrilled with the photos from our wedding. The portraits she takes are not stiff which I really like. Additionally, she has such awareness that she often catches these special moments not many others would miss. I have recommended Rhaina to all my friends that are getting married! She is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2014

Rhaina was absolutely wonderful! She helped make our day perfect! She is on top of everything!!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Rhaina did the photography for our wedding in July 2014. Her and her team were very professional and so much fun to be around. My husband and I were so pleased with our pictures when we got them back, they were absolutely gorgeous. I'm still gushing over them. She captured each moment of our day perfectly. Each time I go back and look at our photos, it brings back so many wonderful memories.

Sent on 12/21/2014

We hired Rhaina Taylor Photography for our July family farm wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and on top of every last detail. She captured all the great moments we will cherish forever! We highly recommend Rhaina Taylor for anyone looking for a great, personable photographer.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

Rhaina Taylor is an incredible professional and wonderful person to have by your side for a special occasion. Rhaina far surpassed our expectations for a wedding photographer. Rhaina is organized and professional while being personable and friendly. She easily put our family members and friends at ease during a busy day.

Her proactive demeanor and supportive nature shined through when it came to toss the bouquet. Shoudn't I have that throw bouquet around here somewhere? A few short minutes later, Rhaina appears with the misplaced flowers, ensuring that everything stayed on schedule.

We highly recommend Rhaina Taylor Photography - she is great!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Maire · Married on 05/24/2014

We hired Rhaina for our wedding after having some bad luck with our first photographer. From our first meeting, she was extremely professional and organized, as well as enthusiastic about photography. We immediately felt confident that she would do a great job and we were NOT disappointed! She was always very timely in her responses and was also flexible which helped with our schedules. She also was not afraid to give her input during sessions but was never over-bearing and also let us be ourselves. She captured our wedding day perfectly, making sure to get all of the important shots as well as many others. The photos were all high-quality. She definitely helped things run smoothly and stay on time, but we never ever felt like she was being pushy or overstepping her boundaries, as I had heard about with other photographers. We absolutely love our album and would highly recommend Rhaina to anyone looking. We would love to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Megan · Married on 06/30/2013

Rhaina and her assistant did a lovely job for our June wedding! The photos were crisp and original, wonderful mememories for our special day. They covered every moment and took into consideration any special shots that I wanted.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Steven · Married on 06/30/2013

This vendor had tons of great ideas for pictures and she accommodated all the silly pictures we wanted. She was great with the kids and somehow ended up with excellent pictures of them even though the children were trying their best not to cooperate.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jamie · Married on 02/09/2013

We loved all of our wedding photos! We will be using Rhaina for family and baby photos.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Marie · Married on 11/10/2012

Rhaina Taylor beautifully captured my day! I can not recommend the service and product she provides enough. You will not be disappointed if you hire her for your special event.

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

Rhaina's pictures are incredible! She got all of the shots that I wanted and was so professional and easy to work with. She navigated all the difficult family interactions (divorced parents) like a pro! I would recommend her to anyone who wants amazing images of their special day.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2012

Rhaina was absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding was out of state which could have been very stressful but Rhaina always worked around our scheduling needs. Our pictures were outstanding. Rhaina's assistant was additionally great and also took stunning photos. What stands out about Rhaina (in addition to her talent, professionalism and reasonable prices) is her shining personality! Rhaina is friendly, engaging and fun! The more formal picture taking process was made easy because she made everyone immediately feel comfortable. Rhaina is the best choice for wedding photographer! Of important note, Rhaina was personally recommended to my husband and I by a reknown wedding planner in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Rhaina was extremely professional. When there were hickups in our plans (groom's boutonnier did not arrive with my flowers and family members/wedding party were not on time for pictures), Rhaina was calm and reassuring and with a cool-headed approach was able to keep things running smooth & on time and managed to get all of the shots that I wanted. My mom said she is the best photographer she's ever had and this was the 5th time she was a mom in a wedding. When choosing a photographer, you have to be aware of the fact that they will be following you around all day and Rhaina was pleasant, professional and sensative to us wanting to enjoy our wedding day. Best of all, her work is BEAUTIFUL. We have so many gorgeous shots that it's been difficult to choose just 1 or 2 favorites.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Teresa · Married on 09/14/2012

Rhaina is wonderful!! She has taken wedding, maternity, and newborn photos for me. She is so talented and loves what she does! It truly shows in her work. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who is professional, reliable, friendly, and just amazing at what she does! She captures every special moment just perfectly. My family and I now have memories to last a lifetime!

Gilbert · Married on 09/14/2012

Rhaina captured every moment of our special day! We couldnt be happier with our photos! She was a joy to work with as well!

Sent on 11/12/2013

We loved working with Rhaina! We have no complaints!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Lynn · Married on 09/09/2012

I cannot think of enough glowing words or phrases to describe our entire family's experience with Rhaina Taylor Photography. Rhaina was wonderful to work with, from our first introduction to the day of the wedding. Rhaina made everyone feel special and valued - and that is such an important part of the entire event. All of this would be a powerful recommendation alone, but the photographs were outstanding! The finished albums for both the parents and the bride and groom are fabulous. Out of five stars, I would gladly award Rhaina Taylor SIX stars!

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2012

Rhaina is fabulous to work with. She was professional, down to earth, and set us at ease for all the photos. She helped us decide on a location for pre-wedding photos and even went to double check that the borough maintenance was completed before our shoot (there were chainsaws in the park that morning!!). She was so great and really funny and sweet and we had a great day and she captured all of it. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride and groom who want to be able to enjoy their day and to have it captured perfectly!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Melanie · Married on 10/08/2011

Rhaina was a wonderful person to work with! Her photos are teriffic and captured the true elements of our big day. She was friendly and competent in her work, and she knew just what to shoot to make the best pictures! I will use her again in a heartbeat! She is truly a gifted artist! You will not go wrong if you choose her!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2009

Rhaina Taylor Photography did a wonderful job with our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Rhaina was very professional through the entire process and her work was beautiful. I get complements on my photos and album all of the time.

Sent on 01/13/2012