Revolver Studios Reviews

4 | Coeur D Alene, ID

4 Reviews for Revolver Studios

Alaina · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Justine and Thomas as our wedding photographers. We were married in Post Falls but live in Seattle, so it was tough to try to line up key vendors from far away. We met up with both of them for a drink during a trip to the area a couple of months beforehand and were immediately at ease. We knew we made the right decision choosing them to photograph our wedding. They are both super professional, personable, and the kind of people that will immediately put you at ease. They are fantastic at capturing those candid moments as well as making sure to get all of the more posed family and bridal party photos that you have on your list. We can't recommend Justine and Thomas enough!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Revolver Studios's reply:

Thank you, Alaina! You and Daniel were wonderful clients. It was impossible to take a bad photo of you two. I appreciate the detailed review! -J

Kara · Married on 06/11/2016

I was in two other weddings which Justine and Thomas where the photographers so they were my top choice when it came time find one for my wedding. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our entire experience and results. Justine and Thomas are professional, creative, and fun! I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Revolver Studios's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review, Kara! Its so great working with clients who are so kind and have such wonderful friends and families on top of it! -J

Leza · Married on 03/14/2016

Revolver Studio's and Justine were AMAZING! They made our day very special and captured some amazing moments for us to remember.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Revolver Studios's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Leza. I had a wonderful time sharing in your day!

Jeneille · Married on 07/04/2015

Justine and Thomas were so kind and fun! It takes skills to be as patient as they were with such a rowdy group of guys and girls in 100 degree weather. Justine and Thomas took amazing pictures of our wedding day! They were able to capture all of the candid special moments. We have received so many compliments and will cherish our pictures for the rest of our lives. Thank you again, Revolver Studios!!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Revolver Studios's reply:

Thank you, Jeneille, for the kind words! We had a great time shooting your big day! I hope you and David are well :)