Reverend Rene Esparza Reviews

Reverend Rene Esparza 4
Reverend Rene Esparza 5
Reverend Rene Esparza 6

Lashonda · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Made our day so amazing!! I couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2018

What a great choice!

Rev. Rene was so great to work with on our special day. He was attentive, talked us through everything that was going to happen, and was very patient with this nervous bride and groom ha! We did not have anyone specific on mind that we wanted to marry us, so using someone that you have never met before can be nerve wracking. Rev. Rene was amazing, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the South Texas area looking for a minister.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

We were extremely happy to have Rev. Esparza officiate our wedding. My husband’s family speaks Spanish so we were very pleased that Rev. Esparza could accommodate us by saying a prayer in Spanish. I would highly recommend Rev. Esparza!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Brandy · Married on 07/07/2016

Reverend Rene is great. So kind and friendly and very knowledgeable to his work. He also made our day relaxing and fun. We are so happy to have had him marry us.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Rev. Rene Esparza was very professional but friendly and made us both feel so comfortable and calm during our ceremony as we both were a little nervous. We extremely enjoyed his service and couldn't have preferred any other officiant to marry us!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Andrew · Married on 04/20/2016

Rene Esparza did an amazing job. He did a great job of working with both myself and my wife to include everything we wanted. He was able to blend both traditional wedding items and personal information about us. Rene was great to work with and he accommodated doing the rehearsal the day of the wedding for us. Even without everyone there for the rehearsal he was able to get everyone prepared. He worked amazingly well with our flower girl who is 4 years old. Even though she was cranky they were able to get her to walk down the aisle with a smile.
    If you want someone who goes the extra mile and will perform an amazing wedding ceremony, Rene is a great option!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Johneshia · Married on 04/08/2016

Rev Esparza was great! He was full of life and I loved his personality. He really made our wedding day even more perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2016

maggie · Married on 02/29/2016

Our Minister Audrie was awesome and very patient. She made our wedding unforgettable and I would definitely recommend using her.

Sent on 03/09/2016

I am so glad we decided to go with everlasting elopements. It was a beautiful stress free experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Hope · Married on 12/26/2015

Rev Esparza and Kari erased all of our stress and anxiety and took great care of us on our special day. They were both very friendly, personable, caring and helpful. Kari even cried during our wedding despite how many she must witness regularly. I truly appreciate them and their hard work. Thank you both! :)

Sent on 12/28/2015

Renee · Married on 10/16/2015

Reverend Rene Esparza was excellent. We used him for a civil ceremony on Marriage Island in San Antonio, Texas. I had read nice reviews about him and decided to personally request him for our ceremony, and I'm so glad we did. Communication beforehand was great. He made everything seemless. He was very punctual. When he arrived, he talked us through the process and helped us relax, as we were both very nervous. He is an extremely soothing, caring, and friendly man. We will remember our lovely ceremony always. Thank you Rev. Esparza!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kim · Married on 10/10/2015

I was so impressed with Texas Wedding Ministers’ Reverend Rene Esparza! First, he & his wife, Kari, attended our rehearsal & really prepared everyone in the wedding party for their specific responsibilities. This made the ceremony process so much easier on the day of & everyone felt confident as they walked down the aisle...which made me more confident!

He made our wedding ceremony so special by tweaking his speech to fit our personalities perfectly. Not to mention, he incorporated our child into the ceremony beautiful and spoke such moving words through our tree planting ceremony ritual.

My husband & I would HIGHLY recommend both Texas Wedding Ministers & Reverend Rene Esparza!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Reverend Esparza was not actually supposed to be our officiant, but he was, and we did not mind. He was very kind and performed the service perfectly! I was glad to have had him there.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Gus · Married on 06/06/2015

We were surprised when Reverend Esparza showed up to officiate our ceremony, because we had signed up for another person. He performed a very nice ceremony, but it would have been nice to have been notified that he was replacing the person we had originally requested.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Brenda · Married on 03/28/2015

He was very sweet and organized, we loved how he presented himself.

Sent on 04/15/2015

C · Married on 02/06/2015

Rev Esparza was so helpful and considerate. He put me at ease simply by telling me not to worry about a thing, he would take care of me and my husband and make sure the ceremony went smoothly and he did. We especially liked that he reminded us to keep our eyes on each other the whole time. It's those little things that made the difference for us.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Rev. Rene Esparza did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony on 1/17/15! He made us feel special just as every bride and groom should feel on their big day. Never once did I feel like "just another couple" and he took his time explaining how the ceremony would be conducted. Rev. Rene was courteous, kind and his speaking voice put me at ease. I highly recommend Rev. Rene Esparza!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Reverend Rene did a wonderful job and I could not be happier with the service that he provided! Thanks so much for your service!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jackie · Married on 12/27/2014

He was great! I could not have asked for a better Reverend. Came early so I did not stress, went over a few things to clarify, was so happy, spoke clearly, and just helped to complete the special day! Would recommend him 110%!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Tiffany · Married on 12/23/2014

Rev Espraza was very warm and sincere. He is very soft spoken which is a nice touch for a romantic ceremony.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jenny · Married on 12/18/2014

We had a wonderful ceremony! Everything was so perfect.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Laura · Married on 12/13/2014

Rene and Kari are 2 sweet individuals who made my day very special for my husband and I. Both made our day stress free. I just said what I wanted and they made it happen. My bouquet was beautiful, cake was delicious and the location was amazing. Overall my experience was more than I expected and I am glad we chose Everlasting elopements. We are definitely referring friends and family. We will definitely use them for our vow renewal as well.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Mary · Married on 12/06/2014

Reverend Esparza was more than we could have ever asked for. We met the day of our wedding, just minutes before our marriage ceremony. He was extremely patient with us (we had a late start) and so genuinely kind to all of our family and friends. He emits such a positive aura that you can't help but smile while in his presence! We are so thankful and proud to have had him unite us in marriage. Our ceremony could not have been any more beautiful!

I highly recommend contacting Reverend Esparza! He is wonderful!

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • I

Idalia B. · Married on 12/06/2014

I would recommend rev Esparza services. He was punctual, attentive and did an outstanding job. He talked and walked everyone thru and what was to be expected. He also traveled to Poteet, to perform the service. Thank you for a beautiful ceremony that I and my daughter will never forget.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Absolutely amazing. Reverend Esparza did a great job making us feel comfortable and helping our wedding go smoothly. Everyone that was involved in the wedding felt he was the perfect fit for our wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2014