Personal Residence, Corpus Christi, TX 78412 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pastor Audrey

I am a Non-Denominational Christian minister, ordained by The American Fellowship Church. I perform weddings in the Coastal Bend for a flat fee of $100.00. My fee covers performing the wedding and the rehearsal, if any. If your venue is outside the Coastal Bend area, I only charge extra for gas. Payment is due after services are rendered. I do not require a deopsit. If we agree for you to use my services, your day/time are locked in with me. I do not have packages.

I believe your wedding is yours, and yours alone. I perform civil (no mention of God) and religious weddings. I will work with you to have your ceremony be what you want it to be. I have Sand ceremonies, Unity Candle ceremonies and 3 chord or Handfasting ceremonies that can be added to your basic wedding ceremony. I will do whatever kind of unity ceremony you wish. While you will have to provide the materials for these ceremonies, I do not charge extra for performing any of them!

I do elopements, formal weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies and destination weddings. (I've married a couple in a small diner.) Whether your wedding venue is on a beach, at the Arts Center, the Knolle Farm or your back yard, I will be there and it will still only cost $100. Due to the vows I took when I was ordained, I cannot perform same-sex marriages.

f052bd2698bb56c8 DSC00228

1 User photo

Pastor Audrey 1

Drake Bishop · Married on 07/22/2019

Very Gracious and Professional

Pastor Craig, was very professional and easy to work with, she has alot of experience and can help you in your planning of the ceremony. I truly enjoyed her personality and her professionalism.
    She is an easy choice to officiate your Wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Pastor Audrey 2

Pastor Audrey's reply:

Thank you, you're very kind. You have a lovely family, it was truly an honor to unite you in marriage! All my best wishes for your future and this new journey you're on.

Pastor Audrey Craig

Ema Tran · Married on 12/03/2018

Easy Going/Considerate

We had an intimate/small ceremony. Pastor Audrey and her husband (took pics) made us feel comfortable and at ease. Very sweet Lady. Good people.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laura Villalpando · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding in Rockport

Pastor Audrey was amazing! When I first reached out to her she was very quick to respond which made wedding planning so much easier. She was never had to contact if I had any questions. She was there for rehearsal and helped with some idea's. On the wedding day she spoke loud so everyone could hear. Everything went perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Pastor Audrey's reply:

Dear Laura,

We connected with plenty of time to create the ceremony just right for you. Thank you for allowing me the honor of uniting your two wonderful families. It was a privilege to have shared in your special day. While we could not attend, my husband and I were touched by your gracious invitation to your off-site reception. Thank you, so much, for your kindness in sharing your special day with me!

Pastor Audrey Pricing

Pastor Audrey Price Rates

Pastor Audrey FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English