2739 Summit View, San Antonio, TX 78261 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA

Top rated wedding Officiant Pastor David Barger creates imaginative, moving, and unique custom ceremonies empowered by your own dreams. First off, congratulations on your wedding date. I know you are excited with all the planning that comes with your wedding. Thank you for your interest. I would be honored to serve as your Officiant of choice on your wedding day. One of the most important days of your life.

2018 BEST OF WEDDING OFFICIANTS by the leading wedding website in the world. Find out why our couples give us 5 star ratings. Your wedding, written exactly as you want it. No surprises. The process I use has been time tested and our couples love it. I start with a creative consultation at my home office. This is a relaxed get to know you meeting where I can gather all the information I need to make sure you have a ceremony that is truly designed for you. I ask about family ties, your belief system, what attracted you to your mate and your mate to you. Why do you want to marry; really looking at the core of your relationship. We then talk about how you met, that first date, when you popped the question, and so forth. After that meeting, I will email your first draft within a week, afterwards we exchange ideas until we have arrived on your perfect wedding ceremony. The Officiant is the only required portion of your wedding day, so make sure you choose one you are comfortable with. I have lots of wonderful, happy, and 100% satisfied, couples and would like an opportunity to show you personally why that is so. My fees are reasonable and fall in the median of San Antonio Officiants.

You can call me anytime at 210-712-5458 to schedule that appointment. To get more information, such as my affordable pricing, go to www.itsawonderfullifeweddings.com. Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Pastordavidbarger .

Hope to hear from you soon, but whatever you decide, here's hoping you have a wonderful ceremony.

Pastor David Barger

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA

Rebekah · Getting married on 03/23/2019

The experience wasn’t stressful

Pastor David and his wife Elaine are amazing! From our very first meeting to the day we said “I do”, the process was easy! There were no surprises and they were very flexible with our requests. I would recommend them for weddings, vow renewals, etc. We booked early because they do fill up fast- especially in the fall and spring seasons.

Sent on 10/28/2018

It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA's reply:

I just love these two beautiful people. We worked together to create a wonderful ceremony. By the time we held the ceremony, it was just what they wanted.

Mark · Married on 11/04/2017

My new wife and I had looked around for awhile to find a pastor to perform our ceremony. When we first met with Pastor David, and his wife in their beautiful home, they welcomed us graciously and made us feel comfortable and, at home. They took the time to get to know us, to understand what this day meant to us, and what he created in the ceremony was perfect.
    The highlight of the entire experience was a couple of days later, when I was asked by a guest at our wedding who the pastor was and they commented: "He (Pastor David) seemed like he really wanted to marry you two, it was almost like he was just as proud to be there as you and your wife".
    I could not have described him any better. Thank you, Pastor David, for making our day even more special.

• Rachel777

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

Pastor David was awesome! Our ceremony was fantastic and several of our wedding guests mentioned how much they loved our officiant!

It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? KS, MO, TX
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA 1
    Active Duty Military
    Show us your active duty military ID card and receive $50.00 off your It's A Wonderful Life Wedding Ceremony. Example: $350 ceremony - $50 Military discount = $300 total for ceremony. Original value includes rehearsal.

• Belvoir Winery
    Belvoir Winery Winery Weddings

Their staff is always on time, calm under pressure and professional. We enjoy having Its a Wonderful Life weddings at our location.

• 2739 Summit View San Antonio, TX 78261 See on map