It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA Reviews

11 | San Antonio, TX

11 Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA

• Jeremiah

Jeremiah Barber · Married on 05/18/2019

Knowledgeable, reliable, and detail-oriented officiant with tons of personality!

David Barger and Elaine Hanson are close family friends and David officiated both of my sibling's weddings. It was a complete privilege and honor to have him officiate our wedding. David was very knowledgeable, thorough, and technologically proficient. We were able to coordinate much of the initially planning via Skype and through sharing documents on Google Drive since we were planning a destination wedding in San Antonio from Kansas City. David and Elaine were prompt and well prepared to coordinate our rehearsal the day before the wedding and arrived early on the day of our wedding to help with setup and preparation for the ceremony. David has a natural charisma that is undeniable, a quick wit, infectious humor, and a genuine concern and care for his clients. Elaine was so kind, flexible, insightful, and willing to assist with anything that we needed during the frenzy of wedding preparation. David also instructed us on how to visit the courthouse and obtain all the proper legal documentation required and met with us a few days before the wedding and rehearsal to ensure that the ceremony was completely customized to our liking. We were even able to make some last minute tweaks the day before after reflecting on the prior meetings and decision-making. There is a reason It's a Wonderful Life Weddings is voted the best officiants in San Antonio, they are truly meant to be doing this type of work and we couldn't have asked for a better outcome. David even recorded the entire ceremony via his signature Pastor Cam and had it uploaded to a private YouTube link by the next day! We are forever grateful for the amazing services that were provided to us on and leading up to this very special day. We were so comfortable and things went so smoothly because of all the preparation and attention to detail. Thank you David and Elaine for all your hard work, your true friendship, and your investment in our lives. We love you guys so very much!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Rebekah · Married on 03/23/2019

The experience wasn’t stressful

Pastor David and his wife Elaine are amazing! From our very first meeting to the day we said “I do”, the process was easy! There were no surprises and they were very flexible with our requests. I would recommend them for weddings, vow renewals, etc. We booked early because they do fill up fast- especially in the fall and spring seasons.

Sent on 10/28/2018

It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA's reply:

I just love these two beautiful people. We worked together to create a wonderful ceremony. By the time we held the ceremony, it was just what they wanted.
  • James

James · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing officiant

David did amazing and was so helpful we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant and very affordable so professional and made our day that much better. Thank you.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Mark · Married on 11/04/2017

My new wife and I had looked around for awhile to find a pastor to perform our ceremony. When we first met with Pastor David, and his wife in their beautiful home, they welcomed us graciously and made us feel comfortable and, at home. They took the time to get to know us, to understand what this day meant to us, and what he created in the ceremony was perfect.
    The highlight of the entire experience was a couple of days later, when I was asked by a guest at our wedding who the pastor was and they commented: "He (Pastor David) seemed like he really wanted to marry you two, it was almost like he was just as proud to be there as you and your wife".
    I could not have described him any better. Thank you, Pastor David, for making our day even more special.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Rachel777

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

Pastor David was awesome! Our ceremony was fantastic and several of our wedding guests mentioned how much they loved our officiant!

Sent on 10/17/2016

He made the day very special for my new husband and I. We enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 06/14/2015
  • User5194043 · 2+ years ago

Everything was perfect. We were very happy with the service.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2015

Pastor David was great and made the whole process effortless!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Shawna · Married on 04/25/2015

We highly recommend Pastor David's services! We planned our wedding ceremony with Pastor David via Skype as we live in Colorado but we were married in Kansas. Pastor David made this process seamless. He was very professional and made our ceremony unique to our wishes. We've received tons of compliments from our wedding guests on how wonderful Pastor David's ceremony was. We highly recommend Pastor David!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA's reply:

I just loved doing this ceremony with this couple. The use of SKYPE made it an easy process, and the give and take in developing the ceremony was just excellent. I wish all my couples were this way. Bless you.

Andrea · Married on 03/14/2015

Pastor David Barger was a wonderful officiant! My husband's family is Catholic and I was raised Presbyterian, but neither of us are practicing any form of Christianity. We wanted something religious and short. The pastor's "Catholic Lite" ceremony was perfect for us! He quickly sent over a generic ceremony outline and we modified it to fit our needs.

Pastor David is very passionate about his work and it shows. I would highly recommend his service to any engaged couple!

Sent on 03/31/2015

It's a Wonderful Life Weddings SA's reply:

This couple is one of my all time favorites. They had specific wants and desires for their ceremony to be extra special, and we are pleased to have been able to help them realize their dream day. Thanks again for choosing us, it was our pleasure.

David was very flexible and understanding when it came to our vision of our ceremony. Even when we had issues happen to change our ceremony, he was able to roll with it and perform our ceremony just as we wanted!

Sent on 05/27/2015