34 Reviews for Rev. Michelle Paz Soldán

Catholic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Licensed (1)
Bilingual (1)

Reverend Michelle was an amazing asset to our wedding. She was easy to communicate with and she exceeded all of our expectations!

Profile Picture Nemoli, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We recently had Michelle officiate our wedding in February. We were on the search for a bilingual, budget friendly, and professional officiant. She went above and beyond all expectations from the beginning. The process was extremely easy, upon meeting with her we talked about us as a couple and what we envisioned for the big day. She sends out a questionnaire to help her create a perfect ceremony relatable to you and your fiancé. We all have been to at least one wedding where the officiant does not recall the bride and groom's name. This was not the case with Michelle, it was almost like she had a front row seat throughout our entire relationship. She checked in a couple of times to make sure that we were still content with the ceremony before the wedding day. She definitely delivered in every aspect. Michelle is truly the officiant to hire for your special day!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual, Licensed

My husband and I were married on December 2nd, 2017. Rev. Michelle Paz Soldan was our officiant and I could not have asked for a more perfect officiant! Michelle was also the officiant for 2 of my brothers weddings (one of which she performed the ceremony in English and Spanish!) so I can speak from the guest point of view as well. Michelle is professional, well spoken, and just an overall incredible person. She created a very personal and touching ceremony for my husband and I and we were so happy to have shared our special day with her! She is quick to respond to any questions and her ceremony questionnaire packet made things very easy!

Thank you again, Michelle!!

-Michelle and Denton Ball

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle was amazing! We met prior to the wedding to go over what the ceremony would be like and also reviewed our questionnaire to make things perfect. When the big day came, she was very professional, well spoken, and also bilingual. We were so thankful to have her witnessed our big day!

Profile Picture Priscilla , 5/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

Rev. Michelle was the best! She met with us beforehand to make sure we were the right fit. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony that would include both our English speaking guests as wells as our Spanish speaking. Rev. Michelle helped out with informing us of our license process and taking care of everything after the ceremony. She was the best and we could not have asked for a better officiant for us on this day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion

Michelle was hands down the most professional officiant from day one. At our wedding we had numerous family and friends express how touched they were by the beautiful ceremony. They said our wedding was the most beautiful they had ever attended, that they could feel the love! Michelle incorporated both English and Spanish in the ceremony making both families feel honored. It's a priceless feeling to know that our ceremony was so spiritual, and lovely in the eyes of the most important people in our lives. You know she is great when even the men were tearing up! Michelle, Randy and I can't thank you enough. We will forever remember that special day in our hearts! We can't wait to have our first child so you can be a part of that celebration!!

Minerva & Randy Miller
Married 4/2/2016

Profile Picture Minerva, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle blessed us with her wonderful personality, without her loving and honest care we wouldn't have had the perfect ceremony! She performed an outstanding ceremony in English and in Spanish, we thank her for us and our families! We absolutely recommend Michelle to be the Officiant on any wedding! If you are looking with someone with a personal touch Michelle is the one!

Profile Picture Lucy, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Paz Soldan performed exquisitely on the actual wedding as we had expected; however, what was more remarkable was her ability to take the information each of us provided her in advance to write our vows. It proved to be an extraordinary result that when delivered moved our families to understand and feel our love for one another more than we had ever succeeded in doing prior.

Profile Picture S. D. , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Michelle was wonderful to work with. She responded to all of our questions promptly and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. She was very professional and very pleasant. I have no complaints.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I am so happy that we found Michelle and she was available to officiate our wedding on such short notice! She was very flexible and adapted to how we envisioned our ceremony. She incorporated both of our traditions and cultures into our ceremony and translated for both our families. That was very special and meant a lot to us! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic

Michelle was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. Even on the actual wedding day while I was getting ready, she went through a few parts of the ceremony so I was able to practice before I was in front of everyone. She was great and I would recommend her services to anyone in need.

Profile Picture User5044928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle was amazing to work with! She listened carefully to every important thing we wanted included in our wedding ceremony and provided us with a script to review and edit! She was also very accommodating to our last minute changes (literally the day before!)!!! :) My husband and I enjoyed working with her very much and would recommend her to anyone who needs an amazing officiant for their wedding day. It comes as no surprise, as we hired her based on a referral from a friend of mine!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Michelle was truly amazing, she definitely listened to what we wanted and she was so easy to work with. Our wedding ceremony and vows were so beautifully done, all our family and friend's were super impress with her work...

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle was fantastic! She was professional and flexible, she even dressed up for our Halloween themed wedding! Great job Michelle!! :) :) :) Danielle & Nancy Maffetone

Profile Picture User3653565, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Great experience with Michelle. She wrote an awesome ceremony for us. People thauoght we knew her for years. She was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michelle is a great person to be married by. She was very understanding of our hopes and put together a very nice ceremony. We are very happy we had her to do our wedding. We would definitely recommend her to any couples getting married.

Profile Picture Elaina, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michelle is amazing! Weddings can be stressful and she made the most important part possible. She was extremely flexible with the date and time I needed and was able to commit to being the officiant for my wedding on very short notice. She worked great with me before the wedding and helped make it perfect. We will definitely by calling her to do our vow renewals as well as my parents renewals, which I am working on arranging soon!! If you're looking for a reverend who cares and helps make your special day perfect, Reverend Michelle is the one you want! Thank you so much for all you did!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Michelle did an amazing job of providing a customized ceremony for our wedding. My ceremony felt very personal and right for me and my husband. She was very professional and responded quickly to my ideas.

Plus, I would recommend having her go to the rehearsal. It's a little more expensive, but feeling prepared for the big day made it worth the extra money.

She calmly lead us thru the whole ceremony...perfect since there was plenty of other things to stress about!

Profile Picture Celeste, 4/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so glad we chose Michelle as our officiant. She was very friendly, professional and practical. The questionnaire she asked us to fill out allowed her to really personalize our ceremony and she captured our relationship perfectly. Even after our wedding Michelle was very accomodating and mailed out our marriage certificate internationally when we misplaced it during our move. I would definitely recommend Michelle!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle was fabulous!! I'm bilingual, but my husband only speaks Spanish. She was able to do such a special ceremony for us in both English and Spanish at our friend's home and she was just great to work with.

Profile Picture Judith, 12/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beautiful person, compassionate and caring and even when my wedding location changed at almost the last minute, she never hesitated to get wherever it needed to be. Ceremony was absolutely beautiful and she will always be a wonderful memory of our special day. We love you Rev Michelle! Liz Lane-Teed & Russell Teed.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was wonderful and helped us have the ceremony of our dreams. Even when I got a little bit bridezilla-y the day of; she dealt with me with a smile and grace. Can not thank her enough.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michelle was the perfect officiant for our small wedding on the beach. I recommend her without any reservation!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle is a wonderful writer, if you give her a picture she will be most likely able to write something unique that embraces what you and your partner in-vision. I had two customs from my culture and she was able to incorporate those into the ceremony, with her you can have the liberty to make the ceremony uniquely yours.

Profile Picture Beatriz, 5/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful! Absolutely flexible. We gave an outline on what traditions we wished to have and she went out and brought back researched information for the ceremony. Asked us what we thought, we gave feedback and advice and the ceremony changed with out suggestions. Totally felt like our ceremony was completely our own! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tyler, 5/25/12, 1 Review