Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

Flagstaff, AZ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$449 Typical Price

Weddings as unique as you....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING! THIS IS YOUR DAY, THE DAY YOU WILL SAY "I DO". IT HAS TO BE PERFECT.

I UNDERSTAND!

YOUR WEDDING IS ONE OF THE MOST TREASURED EXPERIENCES OF YOUR LIFE. I WOULD LOVE TO SIT DOWN WITH YOU, HEAR YOUR STORIES, WEDDING DREAMS, AND TOGETHER DESIGN YOUR DREAM CEREMONY!

First and foremost, I'm a family man committed to my bride for 20+ years and have two wonderful children. I love my family and very much understand the commitment you are about to make. I'm Reverend Mark Culbertson, an independent, non-denominational wedding officiant. You may call me Mark ...it's more my preference, but please do what is comfortable for you. I was ordained in 1998 and performed my first wedding that same year. Since then, I have joyfully made hundreds of couple's dreams come true of a stress-free, personal and perfect wedding ceremony. Whether your ceremony is in a church, your backyard, on the top of a mountain in Sedona, on a hot air balloon or at a leading Resort, whatever your dream is, I have the experience! I love humor and will provide the perfect combination of laughter and seriousness to your day. I promise to leave you laughing and crying (happy tears of course) at the same time.

Why chose me?

I would be extremely honored to officiate your wedding - pronouncing you husband and wife. Meeting your family and close friends at the rehearsal and ceremony would be an added pleasure. I take very seriously the responsibility of being a wedding officiant. It's my desire that your wedding ceremony be everything you desire it to be. Having your officiant care about you, know you, and ultimately connect with you, is the ultimate in a trusting officiant relationship. After all, your ceremony is a special, personal event. It should be reflected through your intimate vows, your feelings of love - respect for each other - and your feelings regarding your marriage and family relationship. Through creative expressions of tenderness and vulnerability, your ceremony will be conducted with professionalism, humor, and warmth. Such a special life moment should only be entrusted to one who cares and can handle appropriately the many facets of such a memorable event. It is my desire as your wedding officiant to focus on you as a couple, understand your needs and desires, and earn your trust and assurance, so you can take in all of the emotions and feelings of this most important and precious event of your life. Thank you for considering me for your most special day! I look forward to getting to know you and putting together your unique and perfect ceremony.

Sincerely, Mark

www.yourdreamceremony.com

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$449

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$449

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$99

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$90

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.
60+ mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CA

What languages do you speak?

English

Carly P. Married on 05/21/2022

Loved working with Mark!

We worked with Mark and are so happy we chose him. He made our ceremony perfect and tailored to our style, he even had some recommendations that we ran with and it made our ceremony so special!
    Kathryn C. Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing experience!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding a few years ago that Mark officiated at and knew that I wanted him for my own wedding! He's very responsive and professional and made our ceremony perfect. We came into the ceremony planning with no clue what we wanted and he easily helped us structure our ceremony that we got compliments on afterwards for being engaging, not too long/short, and personal.
    Becky Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend Mark

Mark just did our ceremony on 4/30/22 & he was phenomenal! He made the service personalized & felt like he knew us for years. We received so many compliments & highly recommend him!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

809 W Riordan Rd Ste 100-137 Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
Location of (Your Dream Ceremony by Mark)
P.O.Box 15042 Scottsdale, AZ, 85267

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding