Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

About Your Dream Ceremony by Mark

- "One of Arizona's Top Officiants leaves you laughing and crying at the same time, guarenteed!"-AL

Congratulations on your Wedding!
This is YOUR day, the day you will say "I do".
It has to be perfect.
I understand!

Your wedding is one of the most treasured experiences of your life.  I would love to sit down with you, hear your stories, wedding dreams, and together design your dream ceremony.

About  Me:

First and foremost, I'm a family man committed to my bride for 10+ years and have two wonderful children. I love my family and very much understand the commitment you are about to make.

I'm Reverend Mark Culbertson, an independent, non-denominational  wedding officiant.  You may call me Mark ...its more my preference, but please do what is comfortable for you.

Although I am fairly new to wedding wire, I am one of the oldest (but youngest in age) wedding officiants in the Valley! I was ordained in 1998 and performed my first wedding that same year! Since then I have joyfully made hundreds of couples dreams come true of a stress-free, personal and perfect wedding ceremony. Whether your ceremony is in a church, your backyard, on the top of a mountain in Sedona, on a hot air balloon or at a leading Resort, or even on a jet ski.... whatever your dream is, I have the experience!

I love humor and will provide the perfect combination of laughter and seriousness to your day. I promise to leave you laughing and crying (happy tears of course) at the same time!

For more information please visit my website at www.yourdreamceremony.com.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (9)
Single Religion (6)
Counseling (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (3)

Having Mark officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for the big day! He was so friendly, professional and provided a nice sense of calm. His genuine nature came across in the way he spoke at our ceremony and many guests commented on how great it was. He helped us personalize every aspect and included plenty of guiding points and examples for the layout of the ceremony. We also did pre-marriage classes with Mark in the weeks leading up to the wedding, which was a great experience! We live out of state and he was always accommodating to speak via Skype for these meetings and gave us great tips, tricks and advice along the way. Would highly recommend Mark for officiating and for pre-marriage classes! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

When we first contacted Mark he responded promptly and after speaking to him this first time he was hired! Mark had fun and unique ideas for the ceremony and he helped us to incorporate our personal moments and ideas to create a beautiful ceremony. The guests raved about it for weeks after the ceremony. Mark made this special day for us.... perfect!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews

$399.00
Starting Price
$399.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$90.00

English
8 AWARDS

Photos

4 Photos

Get to know me personally

4 Photos