Daniel Wagner Film Productions

Daniel Wagner Film Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daniel Wagner Film Productions

I began filming weddings in 1995 in Germany. By 2002 I had established a solid reputation for high-quality work, high reliability and first class customer relations. Because of my professional skills in videography, backed by my excellent reputation, I was certified by the German Chamber of Commerce to teach videography to apprentices.

Since then I taped nearly 300 weddings in various European countries (Germany , Luxembourg, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain) and in many States in the United States. In the Summer of 2004 I taped my first American wedding at a Southern California resort.

After establishing an office in Scottsdale Arizona in 2005, I have worked in the best resorts and hotels in Scottsdale and the Phoenix metro area and forged great working relationships with their wedding coordinators. When a wedding videographer is asked for at many Scottsdale and Phoenix resorts, they do not hesitate to recommend Daniel Wagner.

Many of the valley's top photographers also are referring me to their brides, because they know I highly respect the photographer's terrain and my team will not destroy their artwork with unprofessional and intrusive behavior or harsh ambience-killing lighting.

When you engage Daniel Wagner  to create a professional video about your wedding, you will hardly notice me or my team during your ceremony and celebration, yet we are able to capture all the emotional highlights of the wedding, the emotions of the couple as well as the reactions among your guests.

Only a professionally produced wedding film can preserve the actual emotions you experience during the most tender moments as well as the fun and happiness of your wedding celebration. Photography has its place, but it cannot capture feelings like a moving picture does. Our soft lights, professional sound recording, skillful camera placement, and creative editing will produce a beautiful film which will allow you to re-live your wedding day and share it with friends and family, even your children and grand children in years to come.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Cinematic (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
SD Card (1)

Daniel was one of the most professional and customer-focused videographers I have ever worked with. His work is exceptional, his attitude and friendliness before and during the event were top-notch, and he made my daughter and new son in law's wedding the most special day ever! I highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture LARRY, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about Daniel and his services! We met him at the Arizona Bridal Show, and were on a mission to find a videographer. He was the first person we met there, and after all the businesses we spoke to, he left a huge impression on us. We got in touch and after our very first meeting, we knew he was going to be the one to film our wedding day! The day of our wedding came, and Daniel showed up, and it was like his purpose of the day was to make everyone laugh and smile. The moment he walked in to the Bridal Suite, he was complimenting my girls and capturing all that he could. As we walked to the first look, he made me feel relaxed and got me smiling! As the night went on, I would take a moment to see what my vendors were doing, and I saw Daniel running everywhere and socializing with my family. He wasn't just a vendor, he was family. When we received our highlight video, we could see this in every second! From the getting ready moments, to the fireworks my new husband and I kissed under. He captured everything beautifully. If you are EVEN on the fence about video or hiring Daniel, DO NOT BE. You're going to want his talent, passion and care present at your wedding day, so he can create a beautiful video for you to remember all those little moments.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

My mom found Daniel through a friend of hers and when she sent me a few of the videos he had shot, I was completely blown away. A couple weeks later my mom and I met with Daniel and the conversation felt like one you would have with a close friend. He had a genuine interest in my family and me and really wanted to get to know the type of people we were.
On the day of our wedding, he completely exceeded our expectations. During the ceremony, I barely even realized he was there. In a good way! Daniel said he filmed from the background so he could capture everyone without them knowing they were being filmed so it wouldn’t change the dynamic. At the end of the night, he took some still shots of my husband and I outside with the white lights, and to this day, they are still some of my favorite moments from our wedding.
Once he had our wedding video pretty much complete, he invited us to come watch it with him to make sure there weren’t any changes we wanted. We were absolutely in love with our film and didn’t change a thing. I honestly don’t know how he knew exactly which parts to include, but it’s as if he read our mind. The film made me fall in love with our wedding day all over again, and see it from the view of our guests. A few months after our wedding my grandfather passed away. While I had several pictures with him on that day, I also have this wonderful film of him and my family on our wedding day that I will always cherish.
The funny thing is I can’t imagine if we hadn’t had our wedding filmed. By the time we watched our final video, there were things that happened that I had already forgotten! And that was in a matter of months. As a bride, there are a lot of things you “miss” on your wedding day because you’re only one person and you can only be in one place at a time. We are SOOO thankful for Daniel’s beautiful film and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is one of the loveliest people I have ever met and truly has a gift!

Profile Picture Erika, 2/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Daniel Wagner Film Productions Pricing

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1456934915614 daniel camera

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Daniel Wagner is simply in one word - AMAZING! His personal touch and professionalism are really second to none. He will go the extra mile for you and his work is OUTSTANDING! You will not go wrong in hiring Daniel Wagner Film. Chad Trapeur, Owner/Operator of All-American DJ

Daniel is one of the most energetic, sincere and heartfelt people I know.He will create a masterpiece through his desire to get to know you and what makes you and your spouse unique and special. He has a talent of finding the right things to highlight which will leave you with tears of joy deep in your heart everytime you view your video. Daniel has a professionalism and dedication to his clients unilike anyone I've met.

Events