Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Daniel Wagner Film Productions

I began filming weddings in 1995 in Germany. By 2002 I had established a solid reputation for high-quality work, high reliability and first class customer relations. Because of my professional skills in videography, backed by my excellent reputation, I was certified by the German Chamber of Commerce to teach videography to apprentices.

Since then I taped nearly 300 weddings in various European countries (Germany , Luxembourg, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain) and in many States in the United States. In the Summer of 2004 I taped my first American wedding at a Southern California resort.

After establishing an office in Scottsdale Arizona in 2005, I have worked in the best resorts and hotels in Scottsdale and the Phoenix metro area and forged great working relationships with their wedding coordinators. When a wedding videographer is asked for at many Scottsdale and Phoenix resorts, they do not hesitate to recommend Daniel Wagner.

Many of the valley's top photographers also are referring me to their brides, because they know I highly respect the photographer's terrain and my team will not destroy their artwork with unprofessional and intrusive behavior or harsh ambience-killing lighting.

When you engage Daniel Wagner  to create a professional video about your wedding, you will hardly notice me or my team during your ceremony and celebration, yet we are able to capture all the emotional highlights of the wedding, the emotions of the couple as well as the reactions among your guests.

Only a professionally produced wedding film can preserve the actual emotions you experience during the most tender moments as well as the fun and happiness of your wedding celebration. Photography has its place, but it cannot capture feelings like a moving picture does. Our soft lights, professional sound recording, skillful camera placement, and creative editing will produce a beautiful film which will allow you to re-live your wedding day and share it with friends and family, even your children and grand children in years to come.

Other couples have also viewed

• Lee Media

Videos 1 Video

26 Reviews for Daniel Wagner Film Productions

1 User photo

Jaime V. · Married on 04/23/2021

Daniel was a late addition to our vendor list, and I'm so grateful that we decided to work with him. He was an integral part of our big day because his video will be shared with all our friends and family that couldn't attend our wedding. His filming style was perfect for us. He is professional and great at giving subtle direction to make the video the best it can be, but he was never intrusive. His goal is to capture the natural emotions and scene of the day, and he does that very effectively. He also worked great with our photographer, TJ! We are grateful that they worked so well together because the combination of videos and photos are a highlight from our wedding day. I highly recommend working with Daniel.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Kristin R. · Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding and Memorable

Daniel has been a joy to work with and his videography is stunning! This is something every wedding needs and so important if you want to remember your day to beautiful music. I will show my children our wedding video in the future and watch it the rest of my life. 100% recommend you use him! :)

Sent on 04/15/2019

Larry · Married on 10/21/2017

Daniel was one of the most professional and customer-focused videographers I have ever worked with. His work is exceptional, his attitude and friendliness before and during the event were top-notch, and he made my daughter and new son in law's wedding the most special day ever! I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/22/2017

• All-American DJ Company Wedding DJs

Daniel Wagner is simply in one word - AMAZING! His personal touch and professionalism are really second to none. He will go the extra mile for you and his work is OUTSTANDING! You will not go wrong in hiring Daniel Wagner Film. Chad Trapeur, Owner/Operator of All-American DJ

• Your Dream Ceremony by Mark Wedding Officiants

Daniel is one of the most energetic, sincere and heartfelt people I know.He will create a masterpiece through his desire to get to know you and what makes you and your spouse unique and special. He has a talent of finding the right things to highlight which will leave you with tears of joy deep in your heart everytime you view your video. Daniel has a professionalism and dedication to his clients unilike anyone I've met.

• Your Dream Ceremony by Mark Wedding Officiants

• Scottsdale, 85260 See on map
    Location of (Daniel Wagner Film Productions)