Deelightful Weddings

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

$350 Typical Price

Deelightful Weddings is a wedding officiant service based in Phoenix, Arizona. From simple, backyard weddings and mountaintop elopements to church ceremonies and elegant gatherings, owner Dee Norton and her associates are here to help you create the wedding ceremony you want. You get to decide how much or how little help you’d like in planning and customizing your ceremony, and Deelightful Weddings will be there to offer consistent support on your journey. It’s your wedding, after all — why not do it your way?

Dee Norton of Deelightful Weddings is a licensed interspiritual minister who proudly supports all spiritual and non-spiritual beliefs, and she Dee is licensed to perform weddings in 48 states. She is available for travel throughout various cities and towns in Arizona, including Ahwatukee, Cave Creek, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Flagstaff, Sedona, Mesa, Queen Creek, and Scottsdale. Deelightful Weddings offers officiant services for the following wedding events:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Religious ceremonies
  • Single ceremonies
  • Vow renewals

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AK
NV
NM
TX
VA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Priscilla
    Priscilla T. Married on 04/18/2021

Professional, organized and wonderful officiants

Delightful weddings was a pleasure to work with for our small backyard wedding ceremony. Dee was great with communication throughout the process and provided excellent options. The ceremony performed by Sonja was absolutely perfect and beautiful. She was well prepared and a pleasure to work with. All of our guests truly enjoyed the ceremony and gave many positive comments on Sonja.

Deelightful Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the nice words Priscilla. I'm so glad your wedding ceremony went well. Sonja is indeed great!

Michelle H. Married on 04/03/2021

Simply Amazing

I went on wedding wire and found Dee Norton read he reviews, I contacted her and she replied very quick. Meet her the day of our wedding, Mrs Norton was amazing, so friendly, we planned a quick wedding in our backyard and planned it in a week. I highly recommend Dee Norton

Deelightful Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Michelle. It was an honor for me to be part of your ceremony! Your family themed wedding was awesome.

Rachel P. Married on 02/21/2021

One of Our Best Wedding Decisions!

Working with Dee was a joy! She was so fun to meet and chat with. She was able to really get to know us as a couple quickly! She asked questions, provided a questionnaire and worked with us to include ceremonies that meant something to us. We did a hand-fasting ceremony that really added something special to our wedding! We really appreciated that she wasn't old-fashioned or too religious (at our request), but was still able to make it feel like a very special exchange. I loved working with Dee and would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Deelightful Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Rachel. Your wedding was a long time coming and I was so happy to be part of your day. It was beautiful. Best to you and Patrick.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Sonja Matson
Sonja Matson
Wedding Officiant

Hi, I’m Sonja Matson, a wedding officiant in Phoenix, Arizona. I am part of the staff of Deelightful Weddings and look forward to working with you. I enjoy working with couples to make your wedding day a perfect reflection of your personalities and your special love for each other. Your wedding ceremony should be unique to you and deeply meaningful. We can create an extraordinary ceremony for you at Deelightful Weddings.

Rhonda Smith
Rhonda Smith
Wedding Officiant

I’m a Phoenix-area Wedding Officiant with Deelightful Weddings. Making your wedding ceremony as romantic as you imagined is very important to me. I’ll get to know you both and make sure the special things you want to share about your love and journey together will bring profound joy and meaning to your personalized ceremony. I look forward to working with you.

Julie Corcoran
Julie Corcoran
Wedding Officiant

I am Julie Corcoran, a wedding officiant in Phoenix, AZ. I am happy to be part of the team at Deelightful Weddings and I am excited to work with you to make your ceremony unforgettable! It is a pleasure working with couples to help make your wedding ceremony everything you want it to be and a beautiful reflection of your love. We work diligently to create a personal, intimate and deeply satisfying event for all to remember.

5141, East Silver Sage Lane Phoenix, AZ, 85331
Location of (Deelightful Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding