Rev. Michelle Paz Soldán Reviews

Rev. Michelle Paz Soldán 1
  • Carolina

Carolina Beltran · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect&Proffesional

Michelle was amazing, I called her in a panic the day before my wedding because my officiant had canceled. She responded within the hour, arrived on time, and delivered a beautiful service. Truly amazing.! So easy to work with and we are so grateful we were able to hire her.

Rev. Michelle Paz Soldán 2

Kate Davis · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding officiant

Michelle provided quality and heart. Highly recommended!

• Daisy

Daisy · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommended!

Rev. Michelle was amazing!! We are so glad we found her and that she was available for our wedding. The way she created our ceremony was unique and personal which we really wanted. We would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a beautiful ceremony.

Suecat · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Michelle was wonderful and all the guests were very pleased with her as well. She was great to work with and we are so glad she was there for us!!!

Jay · Married on 09/22/2018

Flexible in edits to ceremony for more personal notes that reflected our true beings

Nemoli · Married on 03/02/2018

Reverend Michelle was an amazing asset to our wedding. She was easy to communicate with and she exceeded all of our expectations!

Amber · Married on 02/18/2018

We recently had Michelle officiate our wedding in February. We were on the search for a bilingual, budget friendly, and professional officiant. She went above and beyond all expectations from the beginning. The process was extremely easy, upon meeting with her we talked about us as a couple and what we envisioned for the big day. She sends out a questionnaire to help her create a perfect ceremony relatable to you and your fiancé. We all have been to at least one wedding where the officiant does not recall the bride and groom's name. This was not the case with Michelle, it was almost like she had a front row seat throughout our entire relationship. She checked in a couple of times to make sure that we were still content with the ceremony before the wedding day. She definitely delivered in every aspect. Michelle is truly the officiant to hire for your special day!

Michelle · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I were married on December 2nd, 2017. Rev. Michelle Paz Soldan was our officiant and I could not have asked for a more perfect officiant! Michelle was also the officiant for 2 of my brothers weddings (one of which she performed the ceremony in English and Spanish!) so I can speak from the guest point of view as well. Michelle is professional, well spoken, and just an overall incredible person. She created a very personal and touching ceremony for my husband and I and we were so happy to have shared our special day with her! She is quick to respond to any questions and her ceremony questionnaire packet made things very easy!

Thank you again, Michelle!!

-Michelle and Denton Ball

Priscilla · Married on 05/05/2017

Michelle was amazing! We met prior to the wedding to go over what the ceremony would be like and also reviewed our questionnaire to make things perfect. When the big day came, she was very professional, well spoken, and also bilingual. We were so thankful to have her witnessed our big day!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Rev. Michelle was the best! She met with us beforehand to make sure we were the right fit. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony that would include both our English speaking guests as wells as our Spanish speaking. Rev. Michelle helped out with informing us of our license process and taking care of everything after the ceremony. She was the best and we could not have asked for a better officiant for us on this day!

Minerva · Married on 04/02/2016

Michelle was hands down the most professional officiant from day one. At our wedding we had numerous family and friends express how touched they were by the beautiful ceremony. They said our wedding was the most beautiful they had ever attended, that they could feel the love! Michelle incorporated both English and Spanish in the ceremony making both families feel honored. It's a priceless feeling to know that our ceremony was so spiritual, and lovely in the eyes of the most important people in our lives. You know she is great when even the men were tearing up! Michelle, Randy and I can't thank you enough. We will forever remember that special day in our hearts! We can't wait to have our first child so you can be a part of that celebration!!

Minerva & Randy Miller
    Married 4/2/2016

Lucy · Married on 01/02/2016

Michelle blessed us with her wonderful personality, without her loving and honest care we wouldn't have had the perfect ceremony! She performed an outstanding ceremony in English and in Spanish, we thank her for us and our families! We absolutely recommend Michelle to be the Officiant on any wedding! If you are looking with someone with a personal touch Michelle is the one!

S. D. · Married on 11/28/2015

Rev. Paz Soldan performed exquisitely on the actual wedding as we had expected; however, what was more remarkable was her ability to take the information each of us provided her in advance to write our vows. It proved to be an extraordinary result that when delivered moved our families to understand and feel our love for one another more than we had ever succeeded in doing prior.

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Rev. Michelle was wonderful to work with. She responded to all of our questions promptly and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. She was very professional and very pleasant. I have no complaints.

Monica · Married on 10/16/2015

I am so happy that we found Michelle and she was available to officiate our wedding on such short notice! She was very flexible and adapted to how we envisioned our ceremony. She incorporated both of our traditions and cultures into our ceremony and translated for both our families. That was very special and meant a lot to us! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Michelle was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. Even on the actual wedding day while I was getting ready, she went through a few parts of the ceremony so I was able to practice before I was in front of everyone. She was great and I would recommend her services to anyone in need.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Michelle was amazing to work with! She listened carefully to every important thing we wanted included in our wedding ceremony and provided us with a script to review and edit! She was also very accommodating to our last minute changes (literally the day before!)!!! :) My husband and I enjoyed working with her very much and would recommend her to anyone who needs an amazing officiant for their wedding day. It comes as no surprise, as we hired her based on a referral from a friend of mine!

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2014

Rev. Michelle was truly amazing, she definitely listened to what we wanted and she was so easy to work with. Our wedding ceremony and vows were so beautifully done, all our family and friend's were super impress with her work...

Michelle was fantastic! She was professional and flexible, she even dressed up for our Halloween themed wedding! Great job Michelle!! :) :) :) Danielle & Nancy Maffetone

Esmeralda · Married on 10/19/2013

Great experience with Michelle. She wrote an awesome ceremony for us. People thauoght we knew her for years. She was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her services.

Elaina · Married on 09/27/2013

Michelle is a great person to be married by. She was very understanding of our hopes and put together a very nice ceremony. We are very happy we had her to do our wedding. We would definitely recommend her to any couples getting married.

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

Reverend Michelle is amazing! Weddings can be stressful and she made the most important part possible. She was extremely flexible with the date and time I needed and was able to commit to being the officiant for my wedding on very short notice. She worked great with me before the wedding and helped make it perfect. We will definitely by calling her to do our vow renewals as well as my parents renewals, which I am working on arranging soon!! If you're looking for a reverend who cares and helps make your special day perfect, Reverend Michelle is the one you want! Thank you so much for all you did!!!!

Celeste · Married on 04/20/2013

Rev. Michelle did an amazing job of providing a customized ceremony for our wedding. My ceremony felt very personal and right for me and my husband. She was very professional and responded quickly to my ideas.

Plus, I would recommend having her go to the rehearsal. It's a little more expensive, but feeling prepared for the big day made it worth the extra money.

She calmly lead us thru the whole ceremony...perfect since there was plenty of other things to stress about!

Nicole · Married on 12/30/2012

We are so glad we chose Michelle as our officiant. She was very friendly, professional and practical. The questionnaire she asked us to fill out allowed her to really personalize our ceremony and she captured our relationship perfectly. Even after our wedding Michelle was very accomodating and mailed out our marriage certificate internationally when we misplaced it during our move. I would definitely recommend Michelle!

Judith · Married on 12/22/2012

Michelle was fabulous!! I'm bilingual, but my husband only speaks Spanish. She was able to do such a special ceremony for us in both English and Spanish at our friend's home and she was just great to work with.